找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 5359|回复: 13

英文故事。

[复制链接]
发表于 2003-7-7 10:42:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
I flew into Milan Airport from Humberside and was greeted by a smartly dressed gentleman by the name of Parker. Incidentally, he was a limousine driver who had been waiting for me at the airport for several hours. He was holding a sign up with my name on it. He introduced himself as Parker and told me that the Chairman was waiting for him at the stadium. He mentioned that Milan had sent him to the Airport to take me to the San Siro. I jumped into the Limousine and he filled me in on how the football in the city had deteriorated as we battled through the Friday afternoon traffic.

“Serie A has been dominated by Juventus and Fiorantina for the last few years. Well, since they changed their name to Florentia Viola that is. Shame about them, it was their huge spending that did it.” He told me.

“Yes I agree, Juventus, Lazio and Inter always have had good track records" I said

“Always have; Mind you they are big spenders as well. They have had to be careful though; many teams have put themselves into administration and stuff like that. Not pretty when you’re battling at the bottom like Parma.” He continued.

“So who do you support then?” I asked

“I’m an Inter fan, well, since I moved over here 20 years ago I decided to choose them because I was brought up in a school full of Inter fans. Very weird them Italians always looked at me weird. Especially after they beat us in that third-place playoff.” He said.

“So do you still follow English football? I trust you are from England”

“Oh aye, English born and bread lad. I am from Leytonstone down in London. Never missed an Orient game. Well that was until I moved here, I just lost interest after that. They just deteriorated and are now struggling in division 3”. Where are you from then?”

“A place called Hull in East Yorkshire. I played for them for 20 years. Started when I was 16 and got my first game at 17 on a night match away at Exeter City, it was bloody freezing that night but I did set up the winner. I got 20 minutes after Chillo came off injured.

After around a half-hour we reached the stadium and Parker let me out and introduced me to the chairman, a Mr. Silvio Berlusconi whose English wasn’t that great. The limo driver had to translate most of it for me to understand; it was very confusing. I shook the Chairman’s hand and the limousine driver began to translate to me what Mr. Berlusconi was saying.

“Ciao Adam, ed il benvenuto alla casa di football italiano.” The chairman said.

“He said: Hello Adam, and welcome to the home of Italian football.”

“Thank you Mr. Berlusconi, I am very happy to be here” I replied.

The driver explained to the chairman what I said.

"Dobbiamo prendere dentro e parliamo delle disposizioni finali al suo contratto"

“He said: you must go inside and talk about the final arrangements to your contract” The driver told me.

The Chairman took me through the main doors, we struggled to get through the mounting numbers of local and national press who persisted in sticking microphones in our faces, looking for an interview. We discussed the contract, which i signed within one hour and got to work with the team and management staff. I was given £12 million pounds spending money and i didn't waste any time. I captured a young Swedish talent by the name of Alexander Farnerud for £425K from Landskrona; a small amount to pay for such a big potential. I then completed the signing of Ex-Slovan Bratislava's excellent striker Robert Vittek for £4.3 million pounds. And to cap off my spending i succesfully completed the signing of Dutch defender called Mike Zonneveld from Neverlands based side N.E.C Nijmegen for £2.1 million pounds, just before the transfer window closed.
发表于 2003-7-7 20:39:42 | 显示全部楼层
晕~没耐心看。翻译过来先
 楼主| 发表于 2003-7-8 09:33:36 | 显示全部楼层
part 1.剩下的还没来得及写。
 楼主| 发表于 2003-7-8 09:35:40 | 显示全部楼层
My next job was to decide what formation to play. So i finally picked a simple 4-4-2 but with our wingers making runs to the byline. I decided to start both Zonneveld and Farnerud in my first game in charge against Slovan Liberec in the Champions Cup Qualifier.On paper we where expected to wipe the floor with this unkown side and in all honesty, we did. In the first half all the chances fell to us as our opponants couldn't handle our class and power. Farnerud got the ball rolling with a debut goal. Rivaldo's ball met Farnerud who nicely controlled it. His run into the area created a shooting chance that he took well, 1-0. Farnerud then showed why i spent almost half a million pounds on him when he scored a second goal. He tackled David and got up to collect the ball. He continued his run and entered the area, looking to pass he noticed he had no support so he opted to shoot, only to see his shot whistle passed the goalkeeper, 2-0.

Just before the break we made it 3-0. Kaladze was picked out by Rui Costa, Kaladze attacked the Liberec back four and delivered an inch perfect cross for Rivaldo. He brought the ball under control, turned and hit the ball passed a diving goalkeeper. Rui Costa was involved in the next goal. From the left, his cross entered the 6 yard area and Kaladze arrived with a powerful headed. We where home and dry at 4-0. It didn't stop there. We attacked again and ended up with a corner. Serginho crossed the ball and saw Rivaldo arrive to head home our fifth and final goal. The visitors did get a ball back. Urbanek tackled Nesta, entered the area and beat Dida with a ferocious strike, a small consolation.

After the game i saw the Chairman, i placed my arms around his shoulders and guided him to the bar, offering to buy him a pint. Wheather he understoood what i said is a different matter. After about an hour i decided to talk to a couple of players; especially Alexander Farnerud. He has sat with his girlfriend, and very pretty she is too.

"Hello Alexander, Elisha. I bet that felt good?" I asked

"Yes, i'm still pinching myself. What am i doing here?" He sacastically replied.

I laughted "Your a very talented young player. Keep playing like you did this afternoon and you'll have sponsorship deals coming out of your ears, son."

"Well lets hope so. Er boss, who is that?"

"Who?" I replied, turning around; my chin hit the ground.

"I don't believe it" I said to myself in amazment.

I walked over to this woman. Dressed in all black she looked up through a pair of Police glasses.

"Well, i didn't expect to see you here" She said.

"Cut the crap, your here for one reason and one reason only" I told her.

"Your very stereotypical of me arn't you" She pronounced

"Why should it change, your hear for money" I said in a strong voice.

"Yes and i'm also here so you can take care of your son" She shouted.

"What? Peter is not my son, i've told you this before"

"What about a D.N.A. test then? If you are so sure you are not Peter's father then take the test, i'm sure you will not object"

"This is silly" I got up and began to walk away, but Carla stood and blooked my path.

"If you don't want to be with me then a divorce is the only alternitive. A settlement of around £500K should do the trick" She whispered in an angry voice.

"Carla, you know i don't have that amount of money" i honestly told her.

"You better find it then hadn't you, and fast." Carla stormed off through the main doors. pushing over a trolly full of buns and cakes.
 楼主| 发表于 2003-7-8 09:36:04 | 显示全部楼层
Even though the opening Serie A game against Piacenza ended in a goal less draw i was still upbeat. But we would make it up to our supporters when we travelled to France to take on Lens in the Champions Cup. Our current form has been good and i am positive it can continue.

The first goal was scored on 18 minutes, Gattuso won the ball and Farnerud collected it and gave the ball away to Adam who sent it down the line. Meanwhile Rui Costa gave chase but was pushed over by Camara. This enabled Rui Costa to line up the free kick and strike it into the bottom corner of the net. 6 minutes later we doubled our lead. Leonardo's corner was met by the head of Inzaghi who powerfully converted his chance to make the score 2-0. Our third and final goal came on 32 minutes when Farnerud's cross was met by the head of Shevchenko, his thunderbolt of a header was saved on the line by the goalkeeper but he could only watch as Inzaghi stolled in to make it 3-0.

Our defence seemed unbreakableas we continued our impressive form into the next three games, without conceeding a goal. We travelled to Turin to take on Turin and after the Lens victory, we where hoping to duplicate that against our Serie A rivals. Nesta, Rui Costa and Shevchenko did the damage with a goal apiece in an impressive first half. We where top of the table now and where lookng good for our money as we gave Our Champions Cup rivals Fenerbache a lesson in football. Shevchenko was absolutely amazing as he scored two goals either side of half time to round of a 4-0 mauling of the Turkish outfit in the San Siro.

We needed to continue our good form in all competitions, especially in the league as our third gae was away at A.S Lazio. We expected a tough but exciting game against the Blues, and that what we got. The goals came either side of the half as Shevcenko notched up his tally and took it passed 10. Lazio could have scored when Claudio Lopez lobbed Dida, the top of the net was what stopped Lazio scoring the first goal against us since our 5-1 victory over Sloven Liberec last month.

Myself , the chairman, Andriy shevchenko and Alex Farnerud attended the first fans forum of the season, scheduled because of our excellent start to the season. A translater was on hand to give me and Alex a little assistance when it came to translating the fans questions, opinions and feedback on how the season is progressing.

"Adam. Dare il benvenuto a Italia ed a Milano. Come lei vanno bene in a AC e che sono i suoi progetti per il riposo della stagione?" The fan asked

"Adam. Welcome to Italy and Milan. How are you fitting in at AC and what are your plans for the rest of the season?" The translater told me.

"Thank you. I'm fitting in well. I've got to know all the players well and i am enjoying managing such a bit club. Hopefully i and the players can bring the Scudetto back to Milan, where it belongs" I answered

"Lo ringrazia. Vado bene in bene. Ho preso per sapere tutti i giocatori bene e piaccio per dirigere tale club di pezzetto. Fiduciosamente io ed i giocatori possono portare lo Scudetto di nuovo a Milano, dove appartiene" The translater said.

the next question came my way!

"Farà lei è l'aggiunta giocatori più alla sua squadra, Adam?" The fan asked.

"Will you be adding anymore players to your squad, Adam?" The translater told me.

"I have been looking at a young American player who has been on Galatasary's book for a few months, he is a very talented player for his age and i would love to help him develope into a class player!" I said.

"Io guarda un giovane americano giocatore che è stato su Galatasary per alcuni mesi, egli è un molto giocatore per il sua età ed io amerebbe aiutare lui develope in una classe !" The translater told the crowd.

The next question was for Alex!

"Questa domanda è per Alex. Come lei adattano alla vita in italia e lei sperano per un cappuccio Svedese in qualunque momento presto?" The fan asked.

"I will be hoping for a full international cap anytime soon, yes! I came to AC Milan so i can keep my international chances on track and i also wanted to play in the Champions Cup...I am adapting well also. Italy suites my way of life!" Alex said.

"Io spererà per un pieno internazionale cappuccio in qualunque momento presto, sì! Sono venuto a AC Milano cosí posso tenere le mie probabilitá internazionali sulla pista e me hanno voluto giocare anche nella Tazza di Campioni. ..I adatto bene anche. Le suite di italia la mia maniera di vita!" The translater told the crowd
 楼主| 发表于 2003-7-8 09:36:43 | 显示全部楼层
Our next encounter would take us to the Renato Curi as we took on Perugia for a Wednesday night fixture. Shevchenko fired us into the lead when Farnerud centre his cross. Our lead became more stable on 36 minutes when Shevchenko's shot was parried by Kalac, but Inzaghi was on hand to place the rebound into the net. With 11 minutes of the game left our hosts struck. Milanese's pass set Caracciolo on his way, Dida came out of his goal and Caracciolo chipped the ball over his head and into the back of the net; a fantastic goal. Meanwhile, we followed up our victory in Perugia with a hard fought win at home to Atalanta. The only goal of the game came when Shevchenko ran passed the defence, keeping the ball under control and taping in from close range.

After a training session i went home and switched the television, only to see Leonardo getting interviewed by a nation broadcaster. i used the teletext page 888 and used the English subtitles to see what they where saying, my Italian is still a little hazey.

"Leonardo, you have been out with a shoulder injury now since the first Champions Cup game. How are you healing up?"

"I'm doing O.K thanks. I've been given a helping hand by a physio and i'm feeling better then i did two weeks ago." Leonardo replied.

"What have you been doing whilst been away from the San Siro?"

"I took my family to Egypt for a week and i've been resting and relaxing with my wife and children, it's hard to relax with a 6 year old!" Leonardo mentioned.

"When can we expect you back?"

"I should be back in around four weeks. I am going to get back into training, when i'm ready, i'm going to keep eating the same things and see my physio, hopefully i will be back then!" Leonardo said.

I switched the television off as i heard a knock at the door. I rushed downstairs to find Carla and a smarlty dressed man stood on my door mat. The guy handed me a letter, lifted his nose, sniggered and promptly left, it made me chuckle to be honest. I sat down and opened this letter and started to read. It was a letter from Carla's solicitor. I could avoid a court appearance if i would hand over a sum of £250,000 to Carla in an out of court settlement and divorce, i scratched my head in amazment; could i afford this?

A Week Later...

"Hello, i'd like to speak to Mr Adu..." I asked

"Hello, who is speaking?" Avoice answered

"Hi, my name is Adam Everitt, i'm the new manager of AC Milan." I responded

"Hmm, what can i do for you?" He asked me

"I am interested in signing you, Freddy" I told him

"Isn't this tapping up?" He asked

"Well, yes. But lets keep it as our little secret. I'll be in touch!"

I placed the reciever down and went down to a friend house, he is a bookmaker for the largest betting organisation in Italy. I offered him a littel deal; he would be stupid to resist what i had to offer.

"Alright Matthew, mate. Hows it going then?" I asked.

"Fine Adam. So whats this about, i'm rather bussy!" He explained.

"I have a deal that will blow your ears away!" I shouted.

"You better explain, Adam" He said.

"I've been tapping Freddy Adu up..."

He interupted me "Freddy Adu, that young yank? Your mad, if the FA found out you'd be up to your eyeballs in trouble, Adam!"

"Yes, he wont blab and neither will you. Nobody else is in this, just us three"

"What do i need to do?"

"Put a bet on for me" I replied

"Thats it, a bet. How much?" He asked.

"£85,000" I astonished him with this figure.

"What do you want me to put it on?" He asked

"Simple as this, in the next month i will have signed Freddy Adu and i want you to put a bet on this" I said.

"I know what to do, leave it to me"

"If this all goes to plan i'll give you a cut of my winnings"
发表于 2003-7-9 20:17:09 | 显示全部楼层
有几个人能看懂??
 楼主| 发表于 2003-7-10 10:13:41 | 显示全部楼层
我看得懂。
发表于 2003-7-10 10:30:16 | 显示全部楼层
。。。。。
发表于 2003-7-18 11:07:51 | 显示全部楼层
我文化程度不高。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-28 14:30 , Processed in 0.053719 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.