找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 36608|回复: 29

一篇很棒的文章(关键内容已翻译完成)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-1-11 08:25:00 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
si上的,作者是neonlights,我觉得wwfan的战术文章是启蒙,而这篇文章才真正讲清楚了 Mentality   Creative Freedom   Target Man  passing style 的真正内涵和相互关联,在wwfan的文章的基础上又进了一步。用他的思路把我原来的442修改了一下。4:0赢佛罗伦萨,控球率为63:37,抢截成功为95%:50,射门比率为27:2,我用的是inter。因为时间不多,所以我看得很快,也没有时间翻译,很多地方还不是很明白。把他文章的第一部分贴在这里,不能独享啊:)大概看了一下本站,好像没有这篇文章,和和,如果重复,就一笑而过吧:)))

原文地址:http://community.sigames.com/gro ... 519717/m/6602088281

在文章中作者回答了很多玩家的问题,也很不错,但是贴起来就太麻烦了,日后再说,:D

As some of you may have read, I have recently talked about how we over-complicate FM06 in threads called Sinpler Than We Think? and Simpler Than We Think 2. The general response seems to be one of agreement too, with most feeling that the threories and philosophies on this board are actually just discussing how to make the transition from real football to the FM tactics board. Well, I agree with this, but I think that the transition itself is simpler than we perceive. Now, don't get me wrong, I think all the theory threads are extremely useful, and contain valuable information to help us play the game. In fact, I also make theory threads (I'm typing one right now) so I am all for them. I just think that we need to approach switching our original tactics ideas from real football to FM football in a different way.

If you decide you are going to find the delicate passing, tight defence and creative attack with a new team, usually you will try and think how this would be in real football. You'd probably say 'easy, the attacking midfielder would have a lot of creativity, the defenders would man mark and close down quickly and the wingers and midfielders would employ a high tempo, short passing game'. Well, true. But how do you turn this into football manager language? You'd probably begin by giving the instructions mentioned in the quotes above to your players. And then when it doesn't work? Well, this thread is a guideline as to how to keep the game simple yet achieve the sort of attack, defence, passing etc that you wish for. Enjoy.

Mentality
Mentality is the single most confusing instruction for most FM players. We all seem to miss use it, whether we create a gap between defence and attack or if we play the team too high up the pitch. So perhaps first we should begin with a definition. Well, I understand mentality to mark out 2 clear things; the way my player/team will pass, and where abouts my player/team plays . Let's discuss the first point first. I believe the NAME of the mentality we use is what defines passing. And simply explained, Defensive means the player tends to pass back, Normal gives a mix, and Attacking means the player tends to pass forward. On the slider though, is where the player is marked out on the pitch. If you think back to the tactics screen, we are not really allowed to use the area between FC and AMC for example, so I think that mentality is our freedom to move the player into this area.

To explain this more clearly, imagine that on 10 on the slider, your player will stay in the spot they are assigned on the tactics board, or thereabouts. Put the player on mentality of 15 though for example, and the player will tend to move into the spot between himself and the position in front. Also, because 15 is Attacking, the player will usually look for a pass going forward with this mentality. I think the same applies on the team slider too, which is why with high mentality on team, we still see the team further up than usual even if every player has individual mentality. However, I think individual mentalities over-ride the passing aspect of mentality.

So, how to use this information. Well, with team instructions, you should first decide how you wish for your team to play. If you want them to look for forward passes all the time, use a mentality that is Attacking. If you want them to pass back a lot, use Defensive. A common mis-conception I find is that a lot of people believe they will defend excellently by using Defensive mentality. Wrong. If you play defensive then you will pass back alot, and may well lose possession deep. So, to play safe football a low mentality set on Normal is better because you'll play lower on the pitch, but will look for passes across the field, forward and back. Anyway, if you hypothetically use team mentality of 15, your players will by standard play in the area between the position set and the one in front. So with Team set on 15 mentality, your DCs will automatically be set in the spot between DC and DMC. On 20, he will play in the DMC spot, the DMC will move to MC spot, etc... On 10, everyone will move back half a 'circle'.
Now Team mentality on 15 makes us Attacking, and therefore the team will try and play forward passes. However though, if we used individual mentalities, the passing aspect of team mentality would be overwritten, but the positioning would still apply. So, maybe with 15 mentality on team we would put our DCs on around 5-8. This would bring them back to around the spot where they are on the tactics board but will allow them to pass forwards as well as back. On defensive individual mentality your DCs will still pass back to keeper a lot, which is very risky. I always tend to use individual mentality on defence minded players and alter them to Defensive/Normal mentality so that they pass back enough to maintain possession. As for your FCs, I like to use 14-17 for my Target Man so he stays around his assigned area enough but keeps passing forwards. For my out-and-out striker, I use individual mentality of around 19-20, so he generally bombs forward towards opposition goal frequently. Lastly, I keep the rest of my team on Team mentality so that they play together and pass to each other. The whole team on individual settings can cause a huge rift in the way that your team plays.

Just as a little note, I want to explain how 'the Rule of Two' may not work. Now, this is in NO WAY a criticism of the rul, and I wish every success to those it helps. Also, I used this rule before it became an official 'rule' and I am actually comparing how the theory above and the one I used to use boast different success. Now, with the RO2 (Rule of Two), you would probably set team mentality like so: DC 6, DR 8, DMC 10, MR/ML 12, AMC 14, SC1 16, SC2 18. In my eyes I can see in no way how this rule helps you attack or defend to be honest. With DCs on 6, they will pass back often, and depending on Team mentality will generally play quite deep, even with high Def. Line (something I will come to later in the thread). DRs on 8 is not a bad idea, because they will play safe back passes and creative forward passes, but will perhaps be positioned a little defensively. I agree very much with DMC on 10, because he will play safe passes, and will be positioned at the core of the team. The MR/L is actually firghtening. Wingers are generally supposed to be attacking, play forward passes, and run far into opposition area. But mentality of 12 leaves him near his setting on the board, and makes him pass back almost as frequently as forward. I can understand how this keeps possession but there is nothing going forward. AMC on 14 is fine to be honest. I can't remember is 14 is Normal or Attacking; the AMC should be attacking though to get passes in to the FCs often. Now the two strikers are correct in my opinion, so nothing to comment on there.

I hope from this you can see how using the RO2 will not be a positive experience for a lot of players, and no criticism to the theorists behind it, I just believe that there is a definite counter-argument for using it.

Summary
Well to summarize what mentality is and does, here's a few points.

The NAME of the mentality used determines PASSING DIRECTION.

The SLIDER determines player/team POSITION in relation to the tactics board.

Mentality with Defensive Line
There is a definite relationship between mentality and def. line, a point which has been touched on in WWFan's Theorems article. It states that team mentality and def. line should be similar to each other to keep the team as a unit rather than breaking off into attack and defence and leaving a large gap in between. High mentality therefore calls for high def. line. To be honest, I agree with this. I think though that this means to play attacking football you must have pacey defenders to make up for the high def. line. Either that, or you use individual mentality to make some players attacking, and leave team mentality somewhere around Normal. You can usually afford to spare a few slots on the slider with def. line and mentality, but a big gap between the two is disastrous for the team because of the rift inevitably created around midfield.

Anyway, I will elaborate more on these if requested. Also, I will add more theories to the thread soon, and eventually explain how these fit together to keep the game simple. Cheers. Ciao!

[ 本帖最后由 calvinzhang 于 2006-8-28 12:39 PM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-11 08:25:55 | 显示全部楼层
继续

Thanks everyone for all your praise. Good luck Ne1 in the Conference  

Creative Freedom
Another part of the Football Manager world we don't completely understand is creative freedom. Once again, I will try and define what CF is first so that you can understand how it should be applied to the game. For me, I think creative freedom overall is used to over-ride mentality and give the player his choice as to whether or not he follows his mentality. If you've read my original post, you'll know that mentality is the positioning and passing direction of a player, so CF is used to give the player his own choices in these areas. Simply put, a player with high CF is given the liberty of choosing his own positioning and passing in the match.

自由度
我们在FM系统中另外一个不容易完全理解的战术部分就是——自由度。我会去定义CF首先是什么,这样你就能够知道如何将它(CF)应用到游戏中去。对我来说,我认为CF整体上通常是凌驾于心态(Mentality)之上,给与球员去选择他是否遵守他所被设定的心态(Mentality)。如果你阅读过我前面的贴子,那你就了解到心态其实是“球员所在的位置”和“他所执行的传球的方向”,因此,自由度(CF)是给与球员在执行战术上的自我选择的程度。将一个球员的设定成高CF,那么就意味着给予了他在比赛中选择自己的位置和传球的更高的自由度。

So, how to use this to your advantage? Well, you'd want your players who will spot the most openings going forward to have enough freedom to play them in despite their instructions. If you imagine that CF is the exact opposite of what your mentality says, then he helps you to decide just how much CF to award. For example, let's say you are playing your DMC on 8 mentality. In this situation he will play just below his position set on the tactics board, and will make passes forwards and backwards. Now, given his Normal mentality he will normally find a player bombing down the wing because he is allowed to make forward passes. However, he won't do this constantly while playing with low CF; sometimes he'll be inclined to play the safe ball to a DC. So to set him up so he constantly bombards the wings with high-vision passes, you need to give him enough CF. I think for this situation, I would set him CF around 6-10 (Normal). This is so that he doesn't get totally out of order and never stop playing the less safe ball down the wing and lose possession.
那么,如何应用这一点呢?.....你可以将CF想象成是对于心态(Mentality)的背离,这样它将帮助你决定设定所少的CF值。比如说,你将后腰的心态设置为8。由于在战术面板上的位置设定,他将在向前传球的同时也向后传球。那么,因为他的心态是8,属于普通(正常),他由于要遵守这样的心态,要向前传球,所以他通常试图寻找两翼的队友。然而,如果他被设置成了很低的CF,那么他不会经常这样传球。他会经常倾向于将球回传给中后卫,因为这样传球安全。因此为了让他能够经常给两翼的进攻队员输送更多视野开阔的传球,那么,你需要给他足够的自由度。我通常将他的CF设定在6-10(普通)。这样,他不会完全违背规则,同时又能够减少回传球。

So, what does each type of CF setting do, I hear you ask. Well, I believe that like mentality it is the name that sets the type of CF, while the slider sets the amount. Confused? Let me elaborate. First of all let's take the CF names. They are Low, Normal, High I believe. On Low, the player will stick to his Mentality, ideal for defenders really. On Normal, they will occasionally attempt the exact opposite of their Mentality, but only when they know it will work. And on High, the play will frequently abuse his Mentality instruction and play his own game.
........我认为,就像心态的设定一样,CF的名称决定了自由度的类型,滑动条对应了程度。还没明白?让我再说清楚一点。首先CF会有低、普通、高三种类型。在低自由度下,球员将会遵从他的心态,这一点对于后卫来说不错。在普通的自由度下,球员偶尔违背他的心态(但这仅仅是在当他知道他该干什么的情况下)。在高自由度,球员将经常违背心态设定,自由发挥。

Now, the slider marks out the amount of each type of CF is used. So, if you use 5 the player will have Low CF, and will stick to it with generality, as in he will follow hid Mentality closely and do the same things over in a match. However, on 1 CF, the player will follow his Mentality so strictly it might be risky. For example, if he has Defensive Mentality, he will play pass back most of the time. On Low CF he will play them all the time, even if it causes danger (ie: passing back to GK when an opposition FC is there).
滑动条标示出了每一种所选CF的数量(程度)。因此,如果你选择了5的CF,那么球员的CF是低的,他将会在比赛中接近的(大都)遵守它的心态。然而,如果你选择了1的CF,那么球员将会严格地遵守心态,这可能是冒险的。比如说,如果该球员拥有的是防守的心态,他将在比赛中大都使用回传球,如果同时他的CF也非常低,那么他将在正常比赛中都这样踢,即使这会带来危险(例如:当对方一位前锋在身边的时候还将球回传给守门员)。

Now, I understand the relationship between mentality and CF is confusing, so if you have a particular scenario of mentality and CF and you want to know what effect that would have please post. Once again, I will compile all the posts together into an explanation of how they are used to keep the game simple and like real football. Ciao!
现在,我认为心态(Mentality)和自由度(CF)实际上是矛盾的,因此,如果你有一个详细的心态和自由度的设想,你想知道会有怎么样的效果,请将它贴出来(这里的意思我想应该是:如果你有自己详细的设置,那么就去试验一下,看看会造成什么样的效果,贴出结果来)。我将比较所有的帖子,并解释这是怎么样使得游戏简单,并且和现实中的足球是相像的。再见!

[ 本帖最后由 savage 于 2006-1-13 10:35 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-11 08:28:21 | 显示全部楼层
继续

Target Man
Now, most people who know their football have heard of the Big Man Little Man idea. This requires a tall striker to win the ball and thread it neatly to the smaller, and generally quicker striker. The 'big man' is more commonly know as the Target Man.
进攻核心
现在很多玩家都了解了锋线一高一快的概念。这需要高中锋能够争得球并将球简洁地输送给“小”前锋(通常都是快前锋)。这个高中锋就可以被认作进攻核心。

Now, there are several types of players to use as a target man. First, is the tall, creative striker who isn't expected to score many, but is more of an assister (why do I feel like that word should be assistant? ). Setting him as a target man is a great way to exploit his best attributes; generally his heading and strength abilities. Another type of target man that can be used is the quick target man. This is widely used in counter-attacking play, although this has yet to become a familiar idea in FM. By using a pacey target man, your players are made sure of who to pass to, and by setting his supply as Run On To.. and by making him make forward runs often, a strikers pace can be used effectively in counter-attacking tactics.
有很多类型的球员都可以被当作进攻核心。首先,就是高中锋,具有创造力,我们并不期望他得很多分,但却经常助攻。把他设置成进攻核心是个不错的办法,这样可以充分发掘他头球和强壮的属性。另一种适合与进攻核心的球员就是速度快的进攻核心。这被广泛应用到了防守反击打法中。通过使用速度快的进攻核心,你的球员们就知道了球应该传给谁了,把给进攻核心喂球设置成直传斜插,和经常前插,这样一个速度快的前锋就能够在防守反击战术中得到很好的应用了。
Target men tend not to be midfielders, and usually are strikers. However, setting an AMC as a target man can have it's benefits. If he has decent long shots, then by telling the wingers to cross to target man, they will drag the cross to him just outside the area; perfect for a good drive or two. Also, this leaves opposition in a difficult situation, especially if one winger cross to target man and one to center for example, because they have no idea where, or who to mark. Going with this principle, it can be useful to change Target Man throughout a match.
进攻核心通常不被用在中场球员上,而用在前风尚。但是,把前腰设置成进攻核心也有它的好处。如果他远射很强,那么让两翼的球员传中给他,因为他这里是比较空的。比如说把一边的传中设置成进攻核心,另一边设置成中间,这会让防守球员很难办。按照这种原则,在比赛中改变进攻核心是有好处的。

Target Man have a big disadvantage though. If a player is set as a target man, sometimes players in your team will disregard their own settings and will pass to the target man regardless of his situation. This can be very inefficient with possession; for this reason using a good decision-making team whilst using a target man can help maintain possession. Also, the target man will frequently receive the ball, and the opposition probably will have figured out who the target man is by half time. So, if you use the big man small man idea, then have another quick striker on the bench, who you can bring on once your tall target man has been figured out. You can then switch off the target man, and confuse your opponents more.
然而,进攻核心战术也有不好的一面。如果某个球员被设置成进攻核心,其他的球员经常会忽略他们自身本来的战术设置,不顾一切地将球传给他,也不管他的位置是不是好。因此决断力很重要,如果球员们决断力比较高,那么使用进攻核心战术就能够保持控球率。但是,因为进攻核心经常不断地接到传球,会把他累坏,搞不好半场就体力不支了。因此,如果你使用的是一高一快的锋线组合,那就再准备一匹快马在你的替补席上吧,当你的进攻核心没有体力时,就把他换上场吧,就可以将进攻核心转换成这批新换上的快马,你的对手就不知所措了,黑黑。

For the counter attacking target man (quick striker), I like to give him a side arrow; direction usually depending on whether he is better with his left or right foot. This is so that he receives wider passes, and can run onto them down the channels. By telling him to hold up the ball, he can then wait for support, and then unleash a cross into the box. I've seen great goals from this situation a couple of times. This means employing a striker with decent crossing attributes too though, although a lot of striker nowadays seem to get by as wingers so this shouldn't be too hard to use.
对那些防守反击战术中的快马进攻核心,我喜欢在战术面板上给他横拉一条虚线,虚线的方向可以根据他的擅长脚来设置。这样他就能够接到相对宽松一点的传球,然后就带球裸奔吧,扯开。让他控制球,他就控球等待队友上来,传中。我曾经在比赛中看到过这种情况好多次。这样的你的这个球员传中指数不能差,现在很多前锋就像边锋一样,所以这就没什么难度拉。

I hope that helps you with setting, or not setting a target man. Next on the list is Passing Style and Closing Down. Ciao!
希望这能够帮你了解进攻核心战术,不管你设置还是不设置。下面一章是传球方式和逼抢。再见!

[ 本帖最后由 savage 于 2006-1-17 11:00 PM 编辑 ]

评分

参与人数 1威望 -1 收起 理由
绝代单骄 -1

查看全部评分

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-11 08:28:57 | 显示全部楼层
continue

Passing Style
I think for the most part people understand passing style; it's one of the more simple concepts of tactic design. Of course, not everyone fully understands each passing type though, and I'd also like to explain a little bit about how passing style fits into mentality. Now, to start with Passing Style is categorized as Short, Mixed, Direct and Long. I often hesitate to use Long, because I get the feeling that with it being the very last number on the slider, the passes are very long, and wasteful of possession. Anyway, I'll break down each passing style, and explain a little bit about how they link with CF and Mentality.
传球方式:
传球方式很好理解,它是战术设置的最基本的设置准则之一,当然也不是每个人都能全面地理解传球方式。我还是来解释一下传球方式如何能够适应心态吧。好的,传球实际上就只有短传、混合、直传、和长传。我对于长传,一般比较谨慎,因为长传的滑动条很长,传球距离也就变得很远,对于控球率是一种浪费。我还是把每一种传球方式细细分解和自由度及心态一起来谈谈吧。

The first type of passing, and my personal favourite, is Short. It means looking for the nearest pass to an un-marked player. Now, the problem with Short passing is that, if you have a player with Attacking mentality for example, and he has Low or Normal CF, he will look for an un-marked player in a more advanced position. If he cannot find one, then often, instead of passing backwards, he will try a longer pass. For this reason, I find it is always handy to give every player at least some creative freedom, so that they are allowed to break the rules a little bit for the sake of keeping possession. Short passing is quite delicate, and sometimes doesn't work too well with Quick tempo. Only if you have players with decent Decisions, Anticipation and Passing attributes is it really safe enough to use a Quick tempo Short passing game. Finding the right tempo is very important with Short passing, because if you use too slow tempo, you will often get caught dawdling on the ball. It is useful to have at least 1 or 2 players on your team with a different type of passing to help balance out possession with creating goal chances. For me, this player tends to be a DMC Playmaker, who has Direct passing.
第一种传球方式,也是我最喜欢的,就是短传。短传意味着球员努力寻找离自己最近的一个没被盯防的队友传球。短传的问题在于:如果你的球员拥有的是进攻的心态和偏低的或普通的自由度,那么它就会努力地去找一个处于更好的位置的没被盯防的队友来传球,这很好。但是如果他身边没有这样的队友,或者说是,队友都被盯牢了,那么在这种情况下,他不会选择回传,而是会选择长传,这是我们不愿看到的。因此,我宁愿给他以一定的自由度,这样他就能在一定程度上违背他的战术设置,反而对控球有好处(因为长传损害控球)。短传相对来说比较精确,但如果比赛节奏过快的话,精准度是会下降的。只有在你的球员决断力、判断和传球属性比较好时,即使比赛节奏较快,短传的精度也会比较高。如果你用的是比较慢的比赛节奏,你常常会被球所拖累。因此球队里面拥有至少1-2名球员和其他的球员的传球方式不同反而对球队整体的运转有好处,反而容易平衡,往往能创造进球良机。在我的队伍里,短传是全队设置,而我会把后腰的传球方式设置成直传。

Mixed passing is one that a lot of people hesitate from too, because they don't know what sort of passing their team will play. I personally don't recommend Mixed passing as an option for Team Instructions, because 11 players all told to make whatever passes they want can cause mayhem. However, for creative individuals, it can be handy to use Mixed passing so that they use their creativity to judge what pass is needed, as opposed to your instructions. I find the best players to use Mixed on are AMCs and FCs, because it is in these positions you need to be a little bit unorthodox to fool the opposition and create a goalscoring chance.
混合传球玩家用起来总是比较犹豫,因为不知道球队在这种传球模式下究竟采取何种方式传球。我个人不推荐整个球队使用混合传球模式,因为场上的11名球员在混合传球的模式下被告知可以用任何他们想要的传球方式。但是,对于创造力属性高的球员,我们可以把他设置成混合传球模式,这样他就能够根据他的创造力去判断根据情况如何传球。我发现这一点在攻击型中场或者前腰上用起来比较好,因为在他的那个位置,往往需要打破平衡,愚弄防守球员,来创造一些进球机会。

The next type of passing is Direct. I tend to visualize these as the 40 yard 'Hollywood' balls we see week in week out from the likes of Alonso and Gerrard. They are extremely useful to find your wingers in wide positions, and I find them useful when employed with Try Through Balls on Mixed or Often. Now, my definition of these passes slightly contradicts what is written in the manual, which is that Direct passes are shifting the ball from Defence to Midfield to Attack as fast as possible. I perceive this definition to mean short passes, rather than the kind of passes I described. Nevertheless, from my experience (I've been using a DMC with Direct passing for weeks now) Direct passing IS in fact, the kind of 'Hollywood' balls I described. Now, Direct passing is recommended for the poorer lower league players too, who surely cannot play these types of passes. Well, I believe that we do in fact see a lot of passes like this in League One and Two for example, which explains the huge wastage of possession, but in a full 90mins of a match, several of these passes will and do come off, and are not too reliant on player skill, which is why they are recommended to LLMs.
接下来我们来谈谈直传。我经常想象会有阿隆索和杰拉德似的40码开外的好莱坞似的传球。这种传球对于去传给你的边锋会有很大的好处,因为他们往往跑得很开。同时,如果被设置成传直传球混合或经常,效果相当好。我对于直传球的定义和战术书上会有一点点不同,战术书上说直传球上是从后卫将球尽可能交给中场球员去寻求进攻机会的一种传球。我认为这是短传,而不是直传。从我的经验来说(我经常把后腰的设置成直传),直传实际上是我前面描述的那种直接的“好莱坞“似的传球。直传球往往被推荐于低级别联赛中,但实际上在顶级联赛中我们也经常能够看到这种传球,它好像是对控球率的一种削弱,但事实上在90分钟的比赛中,需要一些这样的传球,并且它对于球员水平的依赖不高。(注:这段我也不是很明白,请高手指点:D)

Lastly is the Long pass. I believe this is the sort of pass where a centerback boots the ball as hard as he can looking for the FC to latch on to it. This can be very useful for the poorer teams, and can be employed particularly successfully with a pacey striker. Again, I believe this to be more of an individual instruction though than a Team one because I don't know how a striker for example can make use of being told to play Long balls.
最后一种就是长传了。长传我认为就是中后卫尽可能地把球传给他所能够看到的前锋的一种传球。对于弱队来说,这种传球也是也好处的,如果有一个速度很快的前锋,效果也不错。我认为这种传球用在单独的某个球员身上比用在整个球队上要好,道理很简单,你总不能把一个前锋的传球方式设置成长传球吧。

Now, passing in relation to Mentality is quite simple. He will play the pass as his mentality instructs, be the length and type of pass depends on the Passing you have told him to use. I believe back-passes however negate this theory, and instead resort to Short passes. This means that Passing Style therefore only affects the passing of a player when he is passing forward or sideward. So, a defender on Defensive mentality and Direct passing will pass back commonly, and for this will use Short passing. However, if he is allowed to pass forward (has enough CF to do so), then he will use his Passing setting, which is Direct. Lastly I think that CF has nothing to do with Passing style. Like I said, I think CF only affects what is set by mentality, which is Passing DIRECTION.
传球方式和心态的联系就比较简单拉。心态告诉球员往哪里传,传球方式告诉球员传球的距离远近。回传球的方式不受传球方式设置的影响。这意味着传球方式实际上只对向前传球和向两边传球有影响。所以,如果把一个后卫设置成防守的心态和直传的传球方式,那么他回传球的时候还是会采取短传。如果他同时被允许向前传球(还被设定了足够的自由度),那么他将采取他所被设定的直传球的传球方式来向前传球。就像我前面说的一样,自由度只影响心态。

[ 本帖最后由 savage 于 2006-1-22 02:14 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-11 08:29:48 | 显示全部楼层
继续

Closing Down
This is another one of those instructions like Mentality that people actually genuinely don't understand. I'm sure at some point we have all felt like we needed to use Rarely, Mixed or Often in Closing Down, but I aim to help us understand what type of CD to use, with which players, and when.

As usual, it's handy to know just what Closing Down is. Well CD is the frequency that a player will go after the ball. Higher CD will cause a player to try and get the ball as soon as it is within his own range. This 'range' is decided by the numbers on the slider. So, 1 on the slider will require the ball to be nearly at his feet before he will try and get it, while 20 will cause him to run around most of the pitch in an attempt to get the ball. It goes without saying then that high CD requires players with high fitness and stamina.

A common misconception around these boards is players thinking that Closing Down is a totally defensive term. This is untrue. Even your strikers need CD so that they go towards where the ball is being played into the area for example.

Now, allegedly Zonal and Man marking go hand in hand with CD, and it's something that is often misunderstood. I believe that CD and marking are in fact not linked at all. If a player has Zonal marking, then he will mark the player who enters his zone regardless of whether he has the ball or not. With man marking, he will latch on to the man closest who presents danger, again regardless of whether he has the ball or not. Closing down though, determines how much a player will attempt to get the ball, not the player.

Let's take an example. If your DC is set to 20 CD and Zonal marking, and an opposition player without the ball enters his zone, he will go and mark him. If the ball comes to the man in the zone (the opposition player) then your DC will try and tackle him according to his Tackling instruction, not his CD. If the man beats your DC though, a CD of 20 will cause the centerback to chase the man with the ball.
If the DC doesn't have a man in his zone though, then he will attempt to obtain the ball by chasing after it, wherever it may be. Obviously a CD of 20 doesn't give a player a Closing Down range across the pitch, because we don't see players that run the whole field to get the ball, but it does give them a wider field to chase the ball. If your DC ends up running after the ball and causes an opposition to enter his zone, then he will quite chasing the ball and stick with the player in his zone if he is a potential threat.

For this reason, I think that it isn't as risky as we believe to use higher CD with our defenders for example. If we use 20, then it is quite possible they will get beat, but 12 or even 15 can be employed fairly safely. You need to think carefully though about your fullbacks, because if you give them high CD the winger might cut inside to beat the man and cause a danger there.

I tend to modify my defences and one of my strikers CDs only, and leave the rest on team. The FC I modify, I give him around 5 or 6 CD so that he stays in position up front. I haven't got a set solution for my defence because I find that can really depend a lot on the players you have. One thing that it is important to note though, is that if you specifically Man mark a particular player and use Often CD, you run the risk of your player trying to get in front of the opposition player to win aerial balls for example, and allowing the opposition player clean through on goal.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-11 08:30:57 | 显示全部楼层
继续

以下由calvinzhang翻译
First of all, huge apologies for the mega delay in rseponse but the Christmas period has been a busy one, and now I finally have the chance to just sit down and graft away some more FM.
首先,因为圣诞节的忙碌而导致的延迟回帖而深表道歉.我现在终于有机会好好的坐在这里并努力玩FM了..

AH7, I will definitely try to get some standard tactics uploaded fairly soon; it was my intention to do so anyway. Still, the tactics I will upload are more 'templates' rather than actual tactics. What I mean, is that they will take a little customization before you can expect success with them, rather than just download then win the league tactics. You can expect to see some of my tactics tamplates floating around before the end of January at the latest I think. I'll post more on them once they are available.
AH7(译注:一个板油的名字),我肯定可以尽快试着上传一些标准战术,无论如何它也是我的意图.我上传的战术更多是一些"模板"而不是实际的战术.我的意思是他们将是一些定制化战术在你期待他们可以取得成功前,而这些不是下载了就能可以赢得联赛胜利的战术.你可以期待我的一些战术模板出现大约最晚在1月末的时候.一旦这些战术有一定的可用性我会发更多的贴来说明他们的.

Rhadoo. I fully understand your little rant, and appreciate that it is a difficult game to grasp. However, the intention of my posts is to help de-mystify tactical instructions and to teach players how to translate their own ideas into FM speak. Clearly FM still has a massive number of followers despite it placing one foot further down the complex lane, so I guess really the 'science' involved in FM is just a matter of opinion. Some, including myself, like the fact that to achieve incredible football on FM, requires a decent knowledge of the real world of football.
Rhadoo(译注:一个板油的名字).我完全理解你的一些质疑,我非常体谅掌握这个游戏的艰难性.但我的一些贴子的意图是为了帮助解开神秘的战术说明并为了教球员们怎么样翻译他们自己的想法成为FM语言.非常清楚地是FM仍有一些庞大的追随者尽管它的一个脚已踏入更复杂道路,所以我猜测FM中涉及到的"科学"只是一些想法而已.一些包括自己的想法,和在FM中一些不可预测的比分一样,需要一个良好的现实足球世界的知识.

Now, to the meat of this post: multiple tactics. The concept has been floating around for a while now, that for an FM player to find success on whatever ground, he must use multiple tactics. I certainly endorse this idea; I myself use around 5 tactics slightly modified from an original to make sure I have the upper hand in all situations. So, first I want to outline some situations that people may encounter;
现在,这个贴的主要部分:战术的多样性.这个理念没有确定已经有一阵子了,为了让一个FM玩家在任何场地上都能找到成功,他必须使用多样性战术.我可以很肯定地赞同这个想法.为了确保我有处于有利的各种形势,我自己使用大约5种从原始战术中稍微改善的战术.所以,我想概述一些人们可能遭遇的情况.

Being Pushed Back后撤回防
On countless occasion's in my FM life I have noticed times when my team has been forced onto the back foot, made to play it's own half. These situations are always threatening, and can ultimately lead to you conceding a goal. There isn't really a way of preventing this, because most of the time the team just suddenly pushes up against you, and you are caught in possession. Then they start to play you right into your own half. So, how to stop it? Well, if somebody is pushing you and you are going to fall, the way to stop yourself from falling is too push back. Force your players to play higher up the field and force the opposition into their own half. For me, Defensive Line is the real key. I know lots of friends who increase mentality to 'push back'. While this can be an effective companion to Def. Line is this situation, it cannot work on it's own. Alone, all increasing Mentality will achieve is seperating your midfield and defence further, and giving space away in the middle of the park. To conclude, pushing back is a skill achieved by increasing Def. Line slightly, and if necessary, multiple times, to force the opposition back into their own half.
我所注意的无数次的FM生涯的场景中,当我的球队会被强迫回防的时候,已使在自己半场导球.这些情形经常是很危险的,可能导致你最后的失球.没有一些真正可以避免这个的方法,因为大部分时间球队只要突然地对你施加压力,同时你必然陷入被动的境地.然后他们开始在你的半场进攻.那么该怎么避免这种情况发生呢?当有人迫使你回防,并使你后退了.但为了阻止你自己以后后退过深,所以必须命令你的球员向上压上迫使你的敌人龟缩在他们的半场内.对我而言,防守线调整是真正的关键.我了解一些加大球员心态为"后撤回防"的朋友的想法.虽然这是有一定效果的在防守上.但如果防守线是这种情况的话,这个防守线的自我防守的能力就不太好了.如果只是增大后撤回防心态将进一步分离你的中场和后防,将释放一定的中间空间在你的中场和后防间.得出结论,适当的后撤回防是一种由提高防守的成功方法如果有必要的话.防线应该无数次压迫你的敌人使他们龟缩在自己的半场这才是王道.

黑为zzjxx兄弟翻译   蓝为zyq4444兄弟翻译
Opposition in Space 掌握对手的空间
One of my biggest frustrations is seeing the opposition taking their time and playing in space. Because I play with a Closing Down usually between 10 and 12, this doesn't happen too much, but you still occasionally find attacking midfielders in space right in front of your defence and it can cause severe problems.
最让我感觉受挫的情形之一就是看着对手控制着控球的优势和大范围的空间。由于我通常将“逼抢”设置在10到12之间,这种情形并不是经常发生;但是你仍旧偶尔能发现对手的前腰就在你防守球员的正前方,而这种情况会导致严重的问题。
我最大的失败之一就是眼睁睁地看着对手获得控球的优势和大范围的空间,因为我通常是设置紧逼度10到12之间,这样你偶尔会发现对方的前腰正站在我方后卫前最危险的位置,虽然这种事不是经常发生,但毕竟这会引发很严重的问题。

The first annoyance of giving the opposition space is that when exploited correctly, your opposition will rarely fail to get a bombardment of shots away, and usually they will bag a goal. Secondly, as those who play football themselves will know, playing in space allows you enough time to conserve energy, and therefore take longer to tire. This is actually handy because for those who can't see on the pitch screen whether or not they are giving space away, they can check the opposition's conditions. If their players are still around 80%+ Con after 60mins, you know you are giving too much space. Relying on this factor alone is risky though because players have different stamina's, so their condition isn't always reliable.
给予对手太多空间的第一个缺点是:当对空间合理利用时,你的对手很容易对你的球门狂轰乱炸,并且通常他们会收获一个进球;其次,充分利用球场空间允许对手有足够的时间来保存体力,这样就不会很快地感到疲倦,对这一点现实生活中也踢足球的玩家应该深有体会。对于那些无法通过观察全屏来判断是否给了对手太多空间的玩家,这个方法是非常方便的,他们可以通过查看对方队员的体能状况来获得相关的信息。如果比赛已经进行了60分钟而对方队员的体力还保持在80%左右,这就意味这你给了对手太多的空间了。仅仅依靠这个因素来判断是有风险的,因为不同的球员有不同的耐力,因此他们的体能状况并不总是可信赖的。
给予对手空间的第一大烦恼就是当你的对手使用得当,他对你的球门形成围攻后很少会徒劳无获,通常他还是能打进一个。第二,有踢球经验的人都知道,获得大范围的空间可以使你有更充足的时间积蓄体力,因此也不易疲劳。当然,这样的问题实际上很好处理,因为对于那些不能通过观看全屏而了解是否给予对手过大空间的人来说,你可以察看对手的体力,如果他们的队员在60分钟后还是有80+的体力,那你就会明白你给予对手太大的空间了。当然,仅依赖这一因素就做判断还是冒险之举,因为不同队员有不同的耐力属性,所以他们的体力情况通常并不一定能作为可靠的判断依据

To stop players having a breather and playing in space, increase Closing Down. I usually increase it to around 19 or 20 to make sure my players keep the opposition on their toes, and wear them down. However, such high CD also wears your own players down, so I usually use this in short 10 minute (game time) bursts. I often come out in the second half with CD of 20 to keep make sure the opposition know where they stand from the start of the half, and tone it down on around 55mins, after which point the opposition often very much on the back foot.
防止对方球员利用球场空间并大范围活动的方法就是提高“逼抢”。我通常把它提高到19或者20以确保我的球员和对手形影不离并把对手拖垮。然而如此高的逼抢也会累垮自己的队员,因此我通常会在一段突发的、10分钟(游戏里的时间)以内的时间来使用这个策略。我通常在下半场刚开场时就将“逼抢”设为20来确保从下半场开场就将对方的队员压制在自己的位置上,到大约55分钟(游戏里的时间)的时候再将“逼抢”降低,而这个时候对手在大部分情况下已经处于守势了。
要不再给对手舒舒服服得在场上拿球、做动作,你就得提高紧逼度。我通常把紧逼度提到19和20之间来确保我的队员让对手感觉到压迫和疲劳。当然,如此高强度的紧逼也会让本方队员喘不过气来,所以我一般只在比赛时候用10分钟。我经常在下半场开场就用20的紧逼度以便让对手明白他们下半场是站哪的,然后在55分钟左右把紧逼度调低。在这以后,我的对手通常就会热衷于在后场倒脚了。

Attacking Player 'A' Is Running Rings Around My Defensive Player 'B'让进攻球员A绕着我的防守球员B跑圈
This is always a tricky one to try and solve, as it can heavily depend on what position the players are in. Let's first take a fullback/winger scenario, where opp. winger is A and fullback is B. Player A has spent most of the game so far beating his man and getting in to space to cross. Standardly, my fullbacks usually have a CD of around 5 to 7, to ensure that the opp. wingers are getting closed down, but also to make sure my fullback is not getting beaten. Now, I decide to check player A's profile, and notice his Pace is 17. So, I think 'uh-oh' and try to decide how best to keep the winger marked. In this situation, I would tell B to 'specifically' man mark A, and I wouldn't use tight marking as his pace will make mince-meat of me. Also, I would reduce the CD of my fullback, and increase his mentality so that he 'meets' the winger further up the pitch. With his low CD, the fullback is unlikely to un-mark the winger and chase the ball. Instead, he will stick to the winger well. Because of this, nearly all the passes coming to A will be cut out by my more defensively-alert fullback. This method is tried and tested and I find it hugely useful in situations where the opposition have a tricky arse like C. Ronaldo or Duff/Robben as their winger.
这种方法通常尝试用来对付一个灵动的球员,而它与球员的位置也息息相关。让我们先来假想一个边锋对抗后卫的场景,对手的边锋是A而我的后卫是B。在比赛中球员A一直致力于与对手B对抗并获得传球的空间。通常,我会设置后卫的“逼抢”为5到7,一方面来确保他去逼抢对方的边锋,另外也要确保他不会被拖垮。这时,我来查看队员A的属性,注意到他的速度是17。于是,我开始思考并试图去决定如何最好地盯住对方的边锋。在这种情况下,我会设置我的队员B采用人盯人的方式去盯对方的队员A,同时由于A的速度,我不会设置“贴身紧逼”以防止A把我的防线冲的七零八落。另外,我会减低我的后卫的“逼抢”,提高他的“比赛心态”来使得他在球场的纵深处“碰撞”对方的边锋。由于“逼抢”设置的比较低,后卫B不太可能丢开对方的边锋去追抢球,相反地,他会很好地贴住对方的边锋。这样的话,大部分传给A的球会被我更加警觉的后卫断掉。我已经尝试并测试过这种方法并且发现如果对手拥有类似小小罗,罗本或者达夫这样的灵活的边锋,这个方法是非常有效的。
这通常可以作为一个计谋来使用,当然这也主要取决于俩球员处于什么位置。让我们首先以一个后卫和边锋为例,对方边锋为A,我方后卫为B。在比赛中,A到目前为止绝大多数时间里都在骚扰B以获得更大的跑动空间。在这种情况下,我的后卫B一般都保持紧逼度在5到7之间。为了确保边锋A被严加看管,但又要保证我的防守球员B不至于被其暴力侵犯.现在,我特意看了一下A的属性,注意到他的速度有17。我认为他这很有威胁并且考虑到底用何种最佳方法盯死他,于是,我把B设为自由人并专盯A,当然,我没有使用紧逼防守,因为B的速度跟不上A,紧逼的话反而会让我成为刀板上的鱼肉,任人宰割。同时,我把B的紧逼度调低,提高B的比赛心态以让他更好的出现在A的面前。由于他较低的紧逼度,我的后卫不大可能不去看住A和来球。相反,他会牢牢地粘住A。鉴于此设置,几乎所有喂给A的球都让我更具警惕性的后卫活生生地切断。这一方法我已屡试不爽,并且我发现它在对付诸如使用C. Ronaldo 或者 Duff和Robben 作为边锋的队时可以发挥更大的效果。

以下是由jackhammer兄弟翻译
The centreback vs. striker argument is another subject that comes up over and over again. If your tactics are set up correctly, then usually if one of your players is getting out-played it will be down to the player, not the tactics (of the opposition). So, in the everyday scenario where the striker is winning all the high balls, because it is the player not the tactics that are threatening you, you can safely man-mark the opposition striker. I'd get him tight-marked too. I like to keep a really low mentality for my DC in this situation to allow him the backward run space into the box to win the headers. A slightly higher CD may be in order to to make that the DC chases the ball right back into the box.
探讨中卫和射手之间的对抗是另外一个一再被提起的话题。假如你的战术设置正确的话,通常来说假如你的一个队员表现出色会被归功于该球员而不是对方的战术。所以在某个设置中射手争到所有高球的话,正是因为球员,而不是战术在威胁你,你可以通过设置对对方射手的盯人防守来化险为夷。我也更愿意对他进行紧盯的战术。在这种情况下,我喜欢给我的后卫设置很低的心态来让他们更多的回撤到禁区来争取头球争顶的胜利。稍微高一些地紧逼程度也许可以让中卫在追球的过程中回到禁区中

The other striker - centreback case is where the striker is too fast for the defender and keeps running through them into the box. Again, a specific man-marking is in order, although make it tight and the striker will rip you raggedly. Like the winger, fullback scenario, you must reduce CD to make sure your defender stays with the player rather than searching for the ball.
射手和和中卫之间的另外一个例子就是射手速度对于防守球员来说太快,总是突破他们并且杀到禁区里面。一个特定的人盯人是适合的,尽管增加了紧逼并使得射手突破你更加困难。就像边路球员和边后卫的设置一样,你必须要减少你的防守球员的紧逼程度,来保证他始终紧跟着对方队员,而不是追球。

While there are many more situations (please ask me if you are stuck on how to handle them), I think those are the key issues that crop up. Now, back to multiple tactics. If you find that you are 'pushing back' (refer to the Being Pushed Back paragraph above) most effectively with a change to mentality, CD and defensive line, as well as a modifcation to a specific players instructions, it can be a nightmare changing those instructions every single match when you get pushed to the back foot. It is EXTREMELY useful to save the modified version, so that with just one (or two) clicks, you can switch to being the pushing back side during a match. I often have a fairly cluttered tactics archive, but I also salvage much more enjoyment and benefit from having easy-swtich tactics that can be employed at any time on match day.
尽管还有很多的情况(如果你不知道怎么应付的话可以问我),我认为上面说的那些是最主要的问题。现在回到综合战术中。如果你发现你正在让队员回撤(参考上面回撤防守的那一段),最有效的是手段就是调整心态、紧逼和防线,以及改变对各个球员的指示,但是假如在每一场比赛中,你让队员往前顶的时候都进行如此调整的话,那简直是恶梦。保存下不同战术设置是特别有用的,它使得你可以通过一两次点击就可以在比赛中实现让队员回收防守的战术。我通常保存有着较为复杂的战术设置,但是我同时也在比赛日享受到更多的乐趣以及随时的轻松的战术转换带来的好处。

Next I will talk a little more about different tactics, however, the next post will be more of necessity. I want to share my owns thoughts of Home and Away tactics, which are often very much tweaked versions of the other in FM, but still can give you the edge whether away or at home. Cheers. Ciao!
下面我将要更多的谈下不同的战术,但是下一个帖子会更重要。我要分享我自己的关于主场战术和客场战术的思路,通常来说它们之间有很大的调整,但是仍然可以让你在主场和客场的交锋中获益。干杯,再见。

[ 本帖最后由 calvinzhang 于 2006-8-28 12:43 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-11 08:31:21 | 显示全部楼层
以下由crosstar兄弟翻译

Before I actually go on to create a tactic, it is important to actually understand the concepts of decent defence, midfield and attack. For the purposes of this post, let's assume the tactic I am creating is a 4-4-2. The same concepts apply to most formations, with just several small tweaks from the 4-4-2 idea I am about to represent.
在我继续制定一个实际的战术之前,重要的一点是如何理解出色防守,中场,和进攻的概念。在这篇文章中,我们假设我将要制定的是一个4-4-2战术。这个概念同样适用于大多数阵型,只要在我将要介绍的这个4-4-2战术的基础上做一些小的改动

Defence防守
I am a huge follower of the idea that you should build from the back. Once you are the master of clean sheets, you have a lot more freedom in what you create offensively. Defence is therefore the top priority for you to sort out when you arrive at a new club, and the rest can follow. A lot of people think of defending only being done by the back four. This idea is fatal. If you are an FM player who only defends from the back line, then it is vital you read this article. The truth is, and Rafa Benitez has proved this in real life, that defending starts from the front. Even if your strikers don't win that many balls, their pressure on the opposition will be invaluable to the teams defence. More importantly for me though, is the midfield four. Whilst my fullback tends to just try and win the ball from the opposition winger, my own winger tends to travel the entire line to win the ball. The idea is for the winger to win the ball back often and fairly high up the pitch, without risking a great loss to his condition (stamina). In conjuction with a correctly set-up fullback, the wings will rarely cause you problems. The central midfielders role in defending is somewhat mystifying; there are many different ways managers instruct their midfielders. Some seem to run for the whole 90minutes closing down, while others tend to stay in a specific area and keep a limit on space for the opposition. My own philosophy is a slight combination of the two; I like my centre mids to mark the opposition midfielders, but not with too high closing down, so that they get in the way rather than actually go in for the kill. This gives time for a nearby winger/fullback/midfielder to come in and do the dirty work. My centrebacks are kept well back. I want these two to deal with crosses or striker runs only, and not come out of position. Successfully configuring your defence like this will allow you to work on the more offensive side, which I find comes more naturally to me. It is easier for me to set-up a tactic that scores 3 goals a game than one that concedes less than 20 goals a season. So, with the defence sorted, you can change your priorities to attack.
我非常赞同防守体系应该从后方开始搭建这样的观点。一旦你精通了如何在比赛中做到不失球,你将获得更多的自由来组织进攻。因此当你接手一个新的球队后,首要的任务就是解决防守问题,然后才是其他的事情。很多人认为防守只要由四个后卫来做就可以了,这种想法是致命的。如果你是一个只用后卫们来组织防守的FM玩家,那么强烈建议你仔细阅读这篇文章。事实是,就像贝尼特斯在实际中证明的那样,防守从前场就开始了。即使你的前锋们做不到那么多次抢断,他们对对手造成的压力对于己方全队的整体防守来说也是无价的。但我的观点是,中场的四名球员更加重要。在我的边后卫尝试着在自己半场从对方边前卫脚下断球的同时,我的边前卫也同时尝试沿着整条边路寻找断球的机会。我的想法是让边前卫经常尝试从前场开始断球,并且避免大量的消耗体力。这样再配合正确设置指令的边后卫,边路就不会再让你头疼了。中场中路球员在防守中的角色有些令人迷惑。有很多给中场球员的指令可供教练们选择,其中一些要求球员在90分钟里都施行紧逼防守,而另一些则让球员留在特定的区域内进行区域防守,只给对手有限的空间来发挥。

以下由AlexZhang兄弟翻译
As explained above, my fullbacks are used for stopping wide passes and to interupt play involving wingers. Because mentality sets positioning, it is vital that I get my fullback's mentality correct to ensure he 'meets' the winger at the right time. While I don't want to go into specifics just at this moment, it is worth noting that the most success I have achieved in keeping the opposite wingers out of the game has come (consistently) when I have used different variations of Normal mentality. This isn't unfeasible. In fact, it is very much a plausible finding, because anything lower than 10 on mentality will still cause the fullback to play around his position, but he is given slightly more freedom to move forward and actually meet the winger, rather than staying back. My fullbacks closing down is also close to 10 too, because I don't believe fullbacks should sit back because wingers have the ability to create threatening crosses early too, which would render my fullback ineffective.
如上所述,我的边后卫是用来拦截两边的转方向传球以及干扰限制边锋的活动。因为心态影响站位,因此我必须给边后卫调整正确的心态以确保他能在合适的时间“碰上”对方边锋,这点很重要。现在我不想再谈那么多细节性问题,但值得关注的是,在我使对方边锋在比赛中隐形的成功例子中,(一贯地)大多数是当我使用了“正常”心态的不同变化。这并不是不可行的。实际上,这的确是一个比较有争议的发现,因为所有低于10的心态设置一定会使后卫只在他自己的位置附近游弋,但他应该被赋予多一点的自由向前去,碰上对方的边锋,这比呆在后面要好。我的边卫的逼抢程度也是接近10,因为我不觉得他们会呆在后面,因为对方边锋们也可以早早地就传出具威胁性的传中球,这使边卫的作用形同虚设

My centrebacks are as crucial as you can get in having a successful defence. They are basically the force that stops the biggest threat on goal of all; the srtikers. To accomplish this task, the DCs must be positioned correctly at all times. As in my first post, mentality is used for positioning, so it is this that determines where abouts my DCs are when the opposition strikers are attacking. I generally set it up somewhere in the Defensive mentality, as this gives the biggest allowance for my DC to move back from his starting position. The Defensive mentality can cause pass-backs, but with enough CF this can be sorted. Now, the DCs shouldn't wanders out of their position in search for the ball, so they should generally keep a low CD setting. It is absolutely crucial that they don't both mark one man and leave one striker unmarked, so I tend to disapprove the use of Man marking with my DCs.
我的中卫是成功防守的重中之重。他们是化解对方所有攻击手制造的威胁的中坚力量。要完成这个任务,中后卫们必须在任何时间都站位准确。如在第一张帖子中所说,心态是用于调整站位,就是决定当对方的前锋攻击的时候我的中卫们在哪里。我一般是调在“防守”左右心态,因为这就最大的许可了他们从原始位置回撤。“防守”心态会造成不少回传,不过有足够的球员自由度就能解决问题。好的,中卫们不应该离开自己的防守区域去找球踢,所以他们应当保持一个低的逼抢程度。接下来绝对是很重要的,他们不能都去盯防同一个人而留下另一个没人防守的前锋,所以我比较不赞成中卫盯人战术

My wingers again are vital in a decent defence set-up. I want my wingers to be present in play at all times rather than wandering and creating useless runs, so I use Team mentality with these two. It helps keep my wingers in a very decent position for defending, but also allows them to play possession passing as well as creative crosses when attacking. It is imperative that closing down is set-up correctly with the wingers. The desired effect is that your wingers do not tire from doing a lot of closing down, but close down enough that they are a nuisance to opp. fullbacks and wingers. Because wingers tend to be small, fragile players, they often have low Tackling. However, I recommend not using Easy tackling for these two because it will negate the effect of them being additional defenders. Most of the time, your players won't foul the opposite number anyway, but if they do, it is almost always outside the box so doesn't cause too much of a problem.
我的侧翼球员同样在一个出色的防守体系中扮演重要角色。我希望我的边锋们是一直都是比赛的状态,而不是散着步或者做无谓的跑动,所以我对这两人用团队的心态。这有助于我的边锋保持在一个对防守很有利的位置上,也同时让允许他们在进攻时打控制性的传接和创造传中球。正确的逼抢设置是对于边锋来说是很必要的。理想的效果是你的边锋们不会疲于过多的逼抢,但有足够的逼抢给对方的边卫和边锋制造麻烦。因为边锋通常使用小个子,比较脆弱,他们一般不大铲球。尽管如此,我推荐对他们俩不要用“文明”的铲球,因为这会打消他们作为一个增补防守球员的效果。大部分时间里,你的队员们都不会犯规的,但即使他们犯规了,基本都是在禁区之外的,所以不会有太多的麻烦

以下由快马亨利兄弟翻译
The centremids of the opposition are a creative force, and cause huge damage when given the space. So, your own MCs must make sure that their opposite number don't get the chance to wreak havoc. For this purpose, I like my two MCs to man mark, which causes a constant thorn in the side of the opp. MCs. I also keep closing down fairly low because that way, my own MCs will just get in the way of the opposition, and stall them causing a breakdown in their attack. In fact, this 'stalling' is that important that it can add those few seconds on to an opp. MCs pass to a striker that the striker is offside (because he ran too soon as the MC was being held up). Your own MCs should be readily equipped to deal with any midfield battles, and by setting them up in this way you give them a high chance they will come out on top.
对方中场是个极具创造性的力量,一旦有空档就会带来很大的麻烦。所以,你自己的中场球员必须确保不留给对手任何制造混乱的机会。为此,我需要我的两名中场球员去盯人,能给对方中场造成持久的压力。我也把逼抢程度设置为低,这样一来,我的中场将能阻截到对方,从而延迟或瓦解他们的进攻。实际上,这个“延迟”是相当重要的,在中场球员向前锋传球时增加的那几秒就能够造成前锋的越位(因为中场球员遇到拦截时前锋会显得跑动得过于迅速)。你的中场球员会轻松地解决任何在中场的战斗,这样设置他们,你就为他们将来成为顶尖球员提供了很大的机会。

Lastly, the strikers. Some people find it crucial that their strikers close down and put pressure on the opp. DCs, but I tend not to follow that nature. Instead, I have one striker with enough closing down that he will become and annoyance (but not so much that he constantly goes to and from midfield and attack), while the other striker has minimum CD. This enures that I always have one striker in striking position, and forces the opposition to keep a fairly deep defensive line. It also means he can latch onto any clearances; you'd be surprised how many goals tally up over a season where a striker has latched on to a clearance.
最后说说前锋。有些人发现让他们的前锋去逼抢并对对方后卫施压是相当重要的,但我并不想遵循这种做法。我需要一名前锋全力逼抢,成为对手防线的一个大麻烦(但无需太多以至于让他不停往返中场进攻),而另一名前锋不逼抢。这样能确保我始终有一名前锋处于进攻位置,压迫对手保持一个相当深的防线。这也意味着一个开阔的地带进攻;你将惊奇地发现当一名前锋在一个开阔的地带进攻时他在一赛季总共能打进多少球。

Well, that's my bit. I will talk a more about midfield, offence, possession etc. philosophies which will can be applied to tactic creation soon. Anyway, good luck, I hope the clean sheets start to mount up. Ciao!
这些就是我的部分见解。我会就中场,进攻,管理做更多讨论。这些理论能很快地运用到战术体系中。总之,祝你好运,我希望在空白的历史记录上能留下光辉的一笔。拜拜。。。

[ 本帖最后由 calvinzhang 于 2006-8-28 12:26 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-11 12:10:48 | 显示全部楼层

楼主有空可否翻译一下?

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-13 11:23:48 | 显示全部楼层
楼主,你的文章很好,观点很新
我已翻译了第一部分并发在本区了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-13 22:28:06 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 keggio 于 2006-1-13 11:23 AM 发表
楼主,你的文章很好,观点很新
我已翻译了第一部分并发在本区了

谢谢你!

最近太忙了,领导又分配了很多工作,汗.......

我今天又翻译了一些,有些地方还不很清楚,请多多指正

只要有时间,我们就尽快把它翻出来吧

thanks a lot。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 13:38 , Processed in 0.041948 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.