找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 1847|回复: 0

【转载】美国球迷七嘴八舌话姚明的脚趾!

[复制链接]
发表于 2005-12-21 16:01:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
球迷:Wow, Yao getting out is a big thing. I was checking Google News and the Yao story is one of the top 3 stories right now in sports.
喔,姚明受伤可是件大事,刚才在Google里搜索新闻发现在体育新闻类,姚的事排在前三位

球迷:It has been his problem for long time. Remember he missed 2 pre-season games because of his toe problem? I think Yao and the team keep his condition low profile because they are scared opponents would intentionally or unintentionally step on his toe.
这是个老问题了,记得他因为脚趾的问题错过两场季前赛吗?我认为姚明和球队一直状态差就是因为担心对手故意或者无意踩到他的脚趾

球迷:That's what I don't understand. Our trainers see Yao almost everyday and if there were signs of infection he should have been taking antibiotics for quite some time now.
我就不明白了,我们的训练师几乎每天看着姚明一有感染的迹象就吃抗生素一直到现在。

球迷:I think they wanted to wait it out, and hoped it could heal somehow. I remembered to read some Chinese article about an post game interview. In the locker room, Yao put his foot into some container full of some kind of liquid medication, while doing interview. I don't think it's a sudden thing, but rather it reaches a point they don't have any other options but surgery.
我想他们是想拖着,也希望多少给点治疗。我记得看到一些中国的报道说,在更衣室接受采访的时候,姚明一边把他的脚放在一个里面装着药水大盆子里,一边接受采访。我认为这不是个突然的事件,这是已经到了别无选择非要手术不可的地步了。

球迷:wasn't he managing a toe injury in the off-season. he's not going to last long if he doesn't take a complete break from the chinese team.
他没有在休赛期好好看看他的脚趾吗?如果他在中国国家队没休息好就不应该拖那么久。

球迷:What is it with the Rockets and diseases? Francis had that migraine thing, Juwan goes down for the playoffs with his heart thing, and now we lose Yao to a 2 and 10,000 chance disease that might be a chronic problem just as we start to turn things around.
怎么火箭和伤病总联系在一起?Francis有偏头痛,Juwan有心脏病,现在我们正在复苏的时候姚明居然得了这种只有万分之二机会才得的病还有可能变成顽疾

球迷:Let's blame the hot and humid weather
要怪就怪这又热又潮湿的天气吧

球迷:ok i just told my mom about yao's toe infection. right then she was like oh no its osteomyelitis. she said u have to be on antibiotics for 2 - 6 weeks. she said since its a toe..maybe 2 or 3 weeks.
我刚才跟我妈说姚明脚趾感染。然后她就“噢,不,是骨髓炎”。她说必须服用抗生素2-6周。一个脚趾嘛就2-3周。

球迷:That's a bunch of bull. We ain't tanking this season. We're shooting for the playoffs. We've got a softer part of our schedule coming up. I think we will survive and when Yao comes back we will thrive. Unless TMac goes down again, we're going to the playoffs this year.
他们可是一群体壮如牛的家伙。我们不能放弃这个赛季。我们能够挺进季后赛。
当我们的人员充实起来的时候就不再软弱。我想当姚明回来的时候我们能够再强大起来。只要TMAC不再次倒下,我们今年能进季后赛。

球迷:Don't even want to think about that happening--who would lead this team ?
Head- a rookie ?
Stro-hell no!
Dikembe-maybe ?
Juwan-another hell no!
Everyone else is either a scrub or on the injury list.
别做梦了,谁来领导这只球队?
Head-一个新秀?
Stro(斯威夫特)-算了吧!
Dikembe(木捅)-可能吧
Juwan-还是算了吧
还是伤病名单里的或者再签一个谁?

球迷:Where are the Yao haters now....!!
Funny how people were hating all over Yao when he's playing....
Now that he's out indefinitly, everyone's worried that the rockets are lottery bound.
姚黑们现在跑哪儿去了……!
真是有趣,姚明打球的时候大家怎么那么恨他,现在姚明缺阵了,每个人都那么担心火箭。

球迷:Ugh.I guess this is Yao's reward for playing through pain. Had he just had this taken care of originally, it would have been far less time out. This blows.
噢,我猜这肯定是姚明肯定是忍着疼打球的结果。他要是早点治,肯定好得快的多。真是打击啊。

球迷:I have had it, they cleaned out the infection (basically took off the toe nail) and then I treated it with Anti Biotics....I limped for a week but could feel the effects for 2....then it was fine.
That was 6 years ago.
Never came back sense, and I play B-ball 2 or 3 times a week....
GET WELL YAO !
我也经历过,清理感染(脚趾甲被拿掉)然后用抗生素治疗……瘸了一个星期但是影响有两……后来它好了。
那是6年前。
别急着回来,我每周打2-3次球……
祝你好运,姚!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-21 14:06 , Processed in 0.038109 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.