电话英语
1.Who is speaking? 请问是谁打来的?
2.No answer. 没有人接电话
3.The line is busy. 占线
4.The wire has got crossed. 电话串线了。
5.The phone seems to be out of order.电话好像出故障了。
6.Hello, this is operator. 喂!我是接线员。
7.Operator, you gave me a wrong number. 总机,你给我接错号码了。
8.Would you hold the line, please. 请你不要挂断。
9.Who do you want to speak to? 你要跟谁讲话?
10.Whom are you calling? 你要找谁?
11.Where are you calling from? 你从哪打来的?
12.Would you speak a little louder? 请你说大声一点好吗?
13.I'm afraid you have the wrong number. 恐怕你打错号码了。
14.Will you please call me back? 请你给我回个电话好吗?
15.May I take your message? 你需要留言吗?
16.I am sorry to keep you waiting. 真抱歉,让你久等了。
17.Do you have an extension? 你有分机吗?
18.I would like to talk with someone in charge. 我想请你们负责人讲话。
19.Sorry, she is out. 抱歉,她外出了。
20.He is in conference. 他正在开会。
21.He is speaking on another phone. 他正在接听别的电话。
22.I will transfer this call to Mr. Chen. 我把这个电话转给陈先生。
23.I'll connect you with his office. 我会打电话到他的办公室和你联络。
简明实用商务英语
1.Shall we start the meeting now? 我们现在开始开会好吗?
2.He spoke at the meeting in support of my idea.他在会上讲话支持我的想法。
3.I left home at 5:00 in the morning so as to be there on time.我早上5点钟就出门,以便准时到达那里。
4.I think we can draw up a tentative plan now. 我认为现在可以先草拟一份临时方案。
5.If you are interested, I will prepare a list of them. 如果您感兴趣的话,我可以列表让你参考。
6.Let's look at the agenda and talk the first item. 让我们看一下议程讨论第一项。
7.First of all, I will outline the characteristics of our product. 首先我将简略说明我们商品的特性。
8.And so, I'd like to proceed to the next stage. 所以,我要往下进行了。
9.Could all of you take your seats, we need to continue our meeting. 请各位就坐好吗?我们要继续开会了。
10.Well, I think it's time we get back to business. 哦,我认为我们该回到正题上了。
11.Shall we take a break? 我们是否应该休息一下?
12.Let's stop here and continue in about ten minutes. 我们暂停一下,10分钟后继续。
13.May I propose that we break for coffee now? 我可以提议休息一下,喝杯咖啡吗?
14.That's all for today. 今天就到这儿了。
15.Would it be too much to ask you to respond to my question by tomorrow? 可以请你在明天以前回复吗?
16.Thank you for attending today's meeting. 谢谢你出席今天的会议。
17.We need them urgently. 我们急需这些。
18.Forgive me for interrupting, but I have a question. 对不起打断一下,我有一个问题。
19.I have to raise some issues which may be embarrassing. 我必须提出一些比较尴尬的问题。
20.There'll be time for questions at the end. 最后会有时间发问的。
21.I'd appreciate it if you'd wait until be end for questions. 如果等我说完再提问,我会感激你的。
22.Could you hold your questions until I've finished? 请你把问题留待我把事情做完再问,好吗?
23.I could not catch your question, could you repeat it, please? 我没听清楚你们的问题,能重复一次吗?
24.I'm sorry to interrupt, but I'd like you to explain that a little more. 很抱歉,我插句话,希望你多解释一下。
25.By the way, before leaving this subject, I would like to add a few comments. 在结束这个问题之前,顺便提一下,我希望能再提出一些看法。
26.Is that okay with everyone? 各位没有意见吧?
27.Would you let me know your fax number? 可以告诉我您的传真机号码吗?
28.we have been interested in new system. 我们对新系统很感兴趣。
29.---Has your company done any research in this field? 请问贵公司对此领域做过什么研究吗?
---Yes, we have done a little. 有,我们做了一些
30.Let us imagine a hypothetical case where we disagree. 让我们假设一个我们不同意的状况。
31. will try, but no promises. 我试试看,但是不敢保证。
32.It will help me understand the point you are trying to make. 这会帮助我了解你们的重点。
33.We must stress that these payment terms are very important to us. 我们必须强调,这些付款条件对我们很重要。
34.He went to the south in search of better prospects.他为了寻找更好的前途到南方去。
35.His family moved to the countryside for the sake of his son's health.他一家为了他儿子的健康搬到乡下去。
36.For your own safety please don't smoke inside the plane.为了你自身的安全,请不要在飞机上抽烟。
37.Keep all the price lists on file for future reference.把所有的价格表存档,以便今后备查。
38.They switched to a new product for reasons of better profits.为了更好地获得利润,他们转向了一种新产品
39.This musem was built in memory of the great writer -Lu Xun.这个博物馆是为了纪念伟大作家鲁迅而建造的。
40.Business schools are trying to improve their courses in order to produce better graduates.为了培养出更好的毕业生,商务学校在改进他们的课程
41.As a result, 50 per cent of the groundwater in cities is polluted.结果,城市50%的地表水受到污染。
42.Most educators are in favor of distance learning.多数教育家支持远程教育。
43.I'm afraid I have some rather bad news for you.我恐怕有些很坏的消息要告诉你。
44.I'm not familiar with that part. Let me call someone who is more knowledgeable.那部分我不熟悉,让我找专业人士来说明。
45.We've increased our efficiency by 20% through automation.通过自动化我们的效率增加了20%。
46.Can I take you out to dinner? It'll be my treat.我带你出去吃饭好吗?这次我请客。
47.We believe that the quality is the soul of an enterprise. 我们认为质量是一个企业的灵魂。
48.It's an honor to be speaking to you today. 今天跟你们谈话至感荣幸。
49.Now, ladies and gentlemen, I'd be happy to answer any questions that you might have. 各位女士,各位先生,现在你们有任何问题我都乐意答复。
50.There's a shuttle bus we can use.我们可搭乘机场班车。
51.In the middle of something? 正在忙吗?
52.It's up to you.由你决定
53. how can i get in touch with you? 怎和你联系
54.what's the weather like today?今天天气如何
55.It’s my treat this time.这次我请客!
56.when is the most convenient time for you?你什么时候最方便?
57.Take your time.别着急/慢慢来
58.I'm crazy about rock music. 我对摇滚乐着迷
59.How do i address you?怎么称呼你?
60.Can you keep an eye on my bag?帮我看一下包好吗
61.I’m behind in my work.我工作进度落后了.
62.Forgive me for breaking my promise.原谅我食言.
63.I've heard so much about you!久仰大名
64.Come to me if you're in any difficulty.有困难来找我
65.You're wasting you breath.你在白费口舌
66.I'm afraid all my efforts were in vain.我担心我的努力全白费了
67. If i had known that, i could have helped you.假如我早知道,我就能帮你了
68.I think it's a reasonable price.我觉得这是个合理的价钱
69.Don't give me any excuses.不要给我任何理由
70.Thank you for coming to see me off.谢谢你来为我送行
今天就到这儿,以后随时更新,欢迎各位大人莅临指导!
[ 本帖最后由 荷兰剑客 于 2005-11-17 04:03 PM 编辑 ] |