Repel-CrossingX 发表于 2010-10-6 12:28:10

WEN:"Freedom of speech is indispensable"

本帖最后由 Repel-CrossingX 于 2010-10-6 12:30 编辑

http://i.cdn.turner.com/cnn/.element/apps/cvp/3.0/swf/cnn_416x234_embed.swf

原视频链接

采访全文英汉对照

ZAKARIA: You - youspeak, in your speeches, about how Chinais not yet a strong and creative nation in terms of its economy.
Can you be a strong and creative nation with so many restrictionson freedom of expression, with the Internet being censored? Don’t you need to open all that up if youwant true creativity?
Z:在你的演讲中,你提到从经济上看,中国依然不是一个强大的创新型国家。有着如此多的言论自由限制以及互联网管制怎么可以成为一个强大的创新型国家呢?难道不应该取消这些限制吗?
WEN: I believefreedom of speech is indispensable for any country, a country in the course of development and acountry that has become strong. Freedomof speech has been incorporated into the Chinese constitution.
I don’t think you know all about China on this point. In China, there are about 400 millionInternet users and 800 million mobile phone subscribers.
They can access the Internet to express their views,including critical views. I often logonto the Internet and I have read sharp critical comments on the work of thegovernment, on the Internet and also there are commendable words about the workof the government.
I often say that we should not only let people have the freedomof speech. We, more importantly, must create conditions to let them criticizethe work of the government. And it isonly when there is the supervision and critical oversight from the people that thegovernment will be in a position to do an even better job and employees ofgovernment departments will be the true public servants of the people.
All these must be conducted within the range allowed by the constitutionand the laws.
So that the country will have a normal order. And that is all the more necessary for such alarge country as China, with 1.3 billion people.
温:我认为言论自由对每一个国家,不论是发展中国家还是发达国家,都是必不可少的。中国宪法保障言论自由。我认为在这一点上你并不了解中国。在中国,有4亿左右的互联网用户和8亿左右的移动电话用户。他们可以接入网络,表达他们的观点,包括批评意见。我在网上经常能看到对政府工作的尖锐批评和建设性意见。我经常说,不但要让人们享有言论自由,更重要的是,要创造条件让他们能够对政府的工作提出批评。只有人民能够监督和批评,政府才会做得更好,公务员才是真正的为人民服务。当然,监督和批评必须在宪法和法律允许的范围内。这样国家才会有秩序,秩序对于一个有13亿人口的国家来说是更为重要的。
ZAKARIA: PremierWen – since we are being honest, when Icome to China and I try to use the Internet, there are many sites that areblocked. It is difficult to getinformation. Any opinion that seems tochallenge the political primacy of the, of the party is not allowed.
HuYaobang, for example, was not somebody who could be mentioned in the - in”The China Daily” until your own article appeared. It just feels to me like all theserestrictions — this — the vast apparatus that monitors the Internet are –are going to make it difficult for your people to truly be creative and totruly do what it seems you wish them to do.
Z:温总理,说实话,我去中国的时候,发现很多我要上的网站都被屏蔽掉了,非常难以获得资讯,似乎任何挑战共产党政治地位的言论都是不允许的。比如胡耀邦,直到您写的文章出版,在《人民日报》上从未被提起。给我的感觉就是这些限制——对互联网监控的这些设备,让你的人民很难真正有创造性,去做那些你想让他们做的事。
WEN: I believe I and all the Chinese people havesuch a conviction that China will make continuous progress and the people’s wishesfor and needs for democracy and freedom are irresistible. I hope that you will be able to gradually seethe continuous progress of China.
温:我相信,我和所有的中国人民都有这样的信念,那就是中国会有持续的进步,人民对民主和自由的向往和需求是无法阻挡的。我希望你能慢慢看到中国正在持续的进步。

我是剪剪双眸 发表于 2010-10-6 13:15:01

影帝V5

msdominik 发表于 2010-10-6 14:06:34

最后这句回答的很前言不搭后语。。。

fatfat325 发表于 2010-10-6 14:36:31

when?who?

kevinhuang25 发表于 2010-10-6 14:40:34

在中国,有4亿左右的互联网用户和8亿左右的移动电话用户。他们可以接入网络,表达他们的观点,包括批评意见。

fatfat325 发表于 2010-10-6 14:44:23

在中国,有4亿左右的互联网用户和8亿左右的移动电话用户。他们可以接入网络,表达他们的观点,包括批评意见 ...
kevinhuang25 发表于 2010-10-6 02:40 PM http://fmfans.cpgl.net/images/common/back.gif

然后被跨省

Repel-CrossingX 发表于 2010-10-6 18:27:02

其实问题都没回答,绕过去了,游戏规则就这样
页: [1]
查看完整版本: WEN:"Freedom of speech is indispensable"