maxflyer 发表于 2010-4-30 17:28:46

OFFICIAL: John Elkann Unveils Andrea Agnelli As New Juventus President

本帖最后由 maxflyer 于 2010-4-30 17:32 编辑

Angnelli is the new president, and he will have a press conference at Vinovo this afternoon...
By Salvatore Landolina
Apr 29, 2010 12:37:00 PM

John Elkann has officially unveiled Andrea Agnelli as the new Juventus president at the Exor general assembly in Turin.

Elkann had given an indication of what to expect at the meeting in an interview he gave to La Stampa newspaper.

And he has now welcomed Agnelli, who will work alongside Jean-Claude Blanc as the club's new president.

"Seeing the situation of the last few months, I am pleased Andrea accepted. Knowing he will take the reigns is a big encouragement for me and a sign that Juventus will have a strong future," he told shareholders at the assembly, as reported by Tuttosport.

"Andrea has gained experience in sport over the years and I am sure that he, Blanc and others will work to strengthen all elements of the team. I wish them good luck.

"There are no doubts in the value of Juventus. Many things, such as the new stadium, have strengthened the club."

Juventus have also confirmed the news on their official website with an article from Elkann explaining the changes.
页: [1]
查看完整版本: OFFICIAL: John Elkann Unveils Andrea Agnelli As New Juventus President