叶仔 发表于 2008-10-26 18:39:22

【081026】安切洛蒂警告大联盟:我想留下贝克汉姆

如果米兰主帅安切洛蒂继续坚持他的想法,那么美国足球大联盟和洛杉矶银河队将面临着一场守护贝克汉姆的恶战。

安切洛蒂笑道:“如果可以的话我当然希望长期签下他。”

“他并不是个旅客,他的存在将带来额外的热情,他是名重要而且伟大的职业球员。”

“即是这仅仅是短期的加盟,他的特点在某些情况下对我们还是很有用的.他将不会为在这里安家感到烦恼,就像足球是普遍的语言一样。况且每个人为他的到来感到高兴。在我看来并不存在什么矛盾。”

这场临时的转会也将使贝克汉姆在英格兰国家队比赛来临前率先成为公众关注的焦点。据透露他在圣西罗短暂的停留将能够给米兰带来700万英镑的赞助合同。

“我愿意他留下来,也许我们将对他有所帮助因为我们让他训练,或者他将在某些比赛上对我们有所帮助,哪怕只是一场,我想这都是值得肯定的。”

“在他来的时候他将接受训练并保持良好的竞技状态,他首先将与其他球员为主力展开竞争,届时再由我来选择。”

AC Milan coach Ancelotti warns MLS: I want to keep Beckham

MLS and LA Galaxy face a battle to hold onto David Beckham - if AC Milan coach Carlo Ancelotti has his way.

“I would sign him on a permanent basis if I could,” smiled Carletto.

“He is not a tourist. His presence can bring extra enthusiasm, as he is an important player and a great professional.

“Even if it is only short-term, his quality can be useful in certain circumstances. He won’t have trouble settling in, as football is a universal language and everyone is happy he’ll be here. I see no contradiction in that.”

The temporary switch will allow Becks to be in the public spotlight ahead of future England games, while Milan are said to be picking up £7m in sponsorship deals for the brief stay at San Siro.

“I would like him to stay. Perhaps we will be of use to him because we are letting him train, or he could be useful for us even for just one game, and that would already be positive.

“In the moment when he is training and in good shape, he’ll be in competition for a starting spot along with the others and it’ll be up to me to choose.”

胖子什么时候也警告波尔多留下小古米兰就有希望了

zjy914 发表于 2008-10-26 18:43:33

不过是开玩笑而已……但愿如此0=024

j-mancini 发表于 2008-10-26 20:18:03

呵呵,这翻译太牛逼了,警告...
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 【081026】安切洛蒂警告大联盟:我想留下贝克汉姆