G-8 发表于 2008-7-18 11:59:53

Roy Keane says:players are 'treated like meat'

我汗,布拉特一石激起千层浪后keane也发表了自己的见解,不过这个见解可能。。。

Sepp Blatter said that footballers are akin to slaves and now Roy Keane has claimed that clubs treat their players like “pieces of meat”. While the Sunderland manager was not speaking directly about Cristiano Ronaldo's controversial courtship by Real Madrid, the Irishman's departure from Old Trafford has given him a jaundiced view of loyalty in the game.

Keane, who left Manchester United in acrimonious circumstances in 2005, said: “When a club is finished with you, they get rid. My advice is look after yourself. If you get a chance for bigger and better things, then go for it. I've experienced that myself. People question players' loyalty. I question clubs' loyalty. It's a business to them.

“If you're not needed then you can be out of the door in ten minutes, and I'm speaking from experience. Clubs buy and sell players. Clubs sell players sometimes like a piece of meat.”

Sunderland are confident they will make their first signing of the summer in the next 48 hours, with Keane expecting the club to break their transfer record of £9million. Keane said yesterday that Kenwyne Jones, the Trinidad & Tobago striker, will miss at least the first two months of the season with a knee injury and the manager has expressed a long-term interest in Darren Bent, of Tottenham Hotspur.

原文地址http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/sport/football/premier_league/sunderland/article4353905.ece

chehnic 发表于 2008-7-18 12:10:50

他的意思是,Saha,我理解你,快来吧

Mennies 发表于 2008-7-18 13:00:04

米特怎么了....人见人割么.....
页: [1]
查看完整版本: Roy Keane says:players are 'treated like meat'