tetsuchang 发表于 2008-7-14 16:44:52

翻译自FM-Britain,有关新赛季开始时对球队的管理的一些细节(已全部翻译)

附上原文,以供参考,现描述其主旨如下:

作者带领的是一支来自马德里的低级别的球队,声称其为马德里第四大球队。

Results were even better after the Winter break. The second screenshot shows the results for the last half of the season (continuing straight after the Athletico B game from the previous screen).

Unfortunately, there's little you can do to encourage squad gelling. You can get players on your side by praising them or criticising them, but ultimately all you can do is try not to retard the gelling process. I brought in two players. Not a hell of a lot (certainly far fewer than I would have done in '07), but it still took a while to get the team playing well.

The "natives", so to speak, got into their groove pretty well. My two signings, however, took a little longer. One was a DMC, and in my tactic these guys tend to play bog-standard 7s all the way. Not too many goals or assists, but very high pass completion, so it's easy to get a 7, but difficult to go beyond. This affects confidence and the ability to interact with them. The DMC, thankfully, played every game and was even my vice-captain due to his age, influence and determination, helping him to settle (though that decision could easily have backfired). By the 10 game mark he was pretty much undroppable, playing consistently well, and mentioned by the fans as a good signing. The other signing was a utility forward, able to play AML, AMR and AMC, though usually at AMC. As he was new, he didn't fit immediately into my first team, and when he did he got injured. However, his general skill and versatility made him an excellent sub. He regularly came on and played 7s and 8s, but at the same time also played 6s. It took much longer for him to establish himself in the side, though due to his impressive performances he soon became a favourite of the fans. It wasn't until after the Winter break, however, that he made himself almost integral to the side, but he was the guy I always brought on with 35 minutes to go to replace tired players or make an impact. Then again, he was competing for his favoured AMR position with the best player at the club.

The DMC ended up playing 36(4) games with an average rating of 6.82. Not great, but solid enough compared to his teammates. The AMR played 7(22) games with 6.84, scoring once.
作者的球队在第五场联赛之后逐渐进入状态,作者也发现自那之后队员更加积极地执行他的战术要求了。球队的状况在冬休期后达到顶峰,球队也有了连胜的战绩。
不过不幸的是,你的激励对球队融合基本么有什么作用。你可以通过赞扬或批评是球员站在你一边支持你,但是最终你所能做的就是不要retard阻碍球队融合的过程。作者买进了2名球员。即便不是很多,但作者还是需要一度时间使得球队表现良好。
the natives,即原有球员,进入状态的很快,也很好。但是作者的两个新签球员,却需要更多的时间来进入状态。其中一个是DMC防守型中场,在作者的战术中,这个人的表现是一连串的7s。这个球员没有太多的进球和助攻,但是却又非常高的传球成功率,于是他就很容易得到7分,却也很难得到更高分。这影响了其信心,也使得作者很难和他进行互动。幸好,这名DMC参加了每一场比赛,并且鉴于他的年龄、influence影响力和determination决心,担任了球队的副队长,这也帮助他安定了下来(当然让他担任队长的决定也很可能获得负面效果)。经过十场比赛,这名球员已经相当不可替代了,也一直表现得很好,也被球迷认为是最佳收购。另一笔收购是一名实用性前场,可以打AML,AMR和AMC,最常打的位置是AMC。给予他是新人,他没有立即进入作者的主力阵容,后来进入主力阵容时却受伤了(这他妈的是FM的常事,译者谙)。然而,他的技巧和多用性使他成为一名优秀的替补。他经常上场获得7分和8分,但也有时只有6分。他用了更多的时间去融入球队,即便通过优秀的表现而成为了球迷的追捧。直到冬休期,他才真正意义上融入了球队,但作者仍然将其作为替补并在终场前35分钟左右替下疲劳的球员或加强进攻。之后,这名球员与俱乐部最好的一名球员开始竞争他所喜好的AMRweizhi。

那名DMC最后在一个赛季中出场36(4)次取得平均分6.82,相对于他的队友来说是相当好了。而那名AMR出场7(22)取得6.84平均分和一个进球。

Another factor was language. All of my players were, without exception, Spanish. I wasn't. Simply put, it wasn't until the winter break that I was able to speak Spanish (basic), and it made a big difference. There was a noticeable improvement in individual performances.

What can you do to overcome these problems then? As I said, there's little you can do to encourage squad gelling, but you can try and make up for its deficiencies in other ways:
Find your best XI, and if possible stick to it - even if players aren't necessarily 100% fit, keeping a regular team playing will get the side settled much quicker than if you "Do a Benitez" and try and play everyone in the team from the ball boy to your star striker in under 2 weeks. Settled sides gel quicker, and the players also get into a rhythm.
另一个需要提到的因素是语言! 作者的球员基本都是西班牙人。除了作者。也就是说,作者直到冬休期能够说spanish(basic)之前都不算西班牙人。这个对球队影响很大,对教练的个人表现也有相当可观的改进。

如何克服这些问题呢?作者说,你对球队融合起不到任何作用,不过你可以试着弥补其缺陷,通过下列方法:
Find your best formation and stick to it - unless you're a genius, your first tactics at a club are going to be flawed. That's just how it works. However, you need to find a simple formation and playing style and more or less stick to it. I made loads of changes to my tactics, including (but not limited to) mentality changes, hold up ball, closing down, forward runs, through balls, creative freedom, width, defensive line etc. etc. etc. However, I stuck with my 4-2-3-1 formation since my assistant manager gave me higher ratings in each position for that shape than any other. Keeping a settled formation helps the team get used to your tactics and, naturally, it's easier to pick the same XI in the same positions.

Try and keep morale as high as possible - Morale will probably not be too high when you start off for a number of reasons. The players won't trust you (yet), you're likely to have not had the best start tot the season and the whole side needs to find some rhythm. As soon as you can, use media interaction and comment on the upcoming games (if you're confident enough to use these tools) to try and get at least a couple of your players up to superb morale. Superb morale encourages great performances and can make up for the shortfall in the gelling of the side and the players' confidence in you and your tactics.

Give players time - a 6 isn't necessarily a terrible performance in isolation at the beginning of the game. Understand that it takes time to get up to speed and continue to choose the player. Even a 5 might be forgiveable if you have faith in the player's attributes. However, a string of more than two poor performances needs to be addressed. I believe it's more important to find a good first 11 and stick to it, so if it played well in one game, chances are it can do so again. Don't let a bad performance get to you and end up reworking the entire squad, especially early on.

找到最佳首发11人,并尽可能的坚持这套阵容----即便这些球员不是100%fit,保持一套常规而稳定的主力阵容会帮助你的球队更快的安定下来;相对于贝尼特斯风格在两周内从球队明星到球童一律用过的用人方式,安定下来的球队能更快的融合,而其球员也会进入一贯的比赛节奏,以便提高成绩。
找到最佳阵型,并坚持使用----除非你是一个战术天才,你对于球队的第一套阵型设计总是会有瑕疵的。别否认,这就是FM。然而,你需要做的就是找到一个simple的阵型和球队风格,并或多或少的坚持使用。即便你会对tactcs做大量的微调,包括mentality心态、hold up ball持球、closing down逼抢、forward runs前插、through balls直塞、creative freedom创造自由、width宽度、defensive line后防线等,然而作者仍坚持着4-2-3-1阵型,因为assistant manager对这套阵型给予各个位置的评分是最高的。保持一个稳定的阵型可以帮助球队习惯你的战术,并且这也更方便你的最佳首发11人的持续使用。
让士气保持的尽可能高----当赛季开始时,球队士气可能不会很高。这些球员可能不会信任你,所以你可能不会拥有一个很好的赛季开头,并且球队也需要找到一个比赛节奏。所以你要做的就是尽可能的使用media interaction媒体交往和comment on the upcoming games对即将到来比赛的评论,以试图让你的一些球员达到superb的士气。superb士气会激发更好的表现,也可以弥补球队融合上的一些不足,也会增加球员对你以及你的战术的信心。
给球员更多的时间----一场比赛的6分在比赛刚开始时并不必然是很糟糕的表现。你必须了解,让球员跟上球队的速度是需要时间的,你也需要继续使用这名球员。即便这名球员在之后的比赛中得到了5分也是可以原谅的,当然,这得建立在你对该球员属性有信心的基础上。然而,一连串两场以上的糟糕表现是需要加以解决的。作者相信最重要的是找到一套先发11人并坚持使用,因此如果这套阵容在一场比赛中发挥的很出色,在下一场比赛中他们再次发挥出色的机会是很大的。不要让一次糟糕的表现影响到你的决定,也不要因此停止对整个球队的融合,特别是在赛季初。

[ 本帖最后由 tetsuchang 于 2008-7-14 05:19 PM 编辑 ]

我爱齐达内 发表于 2008-7-14 16:52:51

马德里的第四支球队?Rayo?

carson4211 发表于 2008-7-14 16:58:29

开始两段好像没有翻译……
挺实用的建议,多谢多谢0=062 0=062

tetsuchang 发表于 2008-7-14 16:59:22

需要翻吗,我只是翻译了精华,那我再翻一下吧

就爱FM 发表于 2008-7-14 17:01:09

非常之赞同   其实就是保持一支球队的稳定性   一次性大面积的换血成功的几率是很小的(也许豪门例外本人没带过豪门)

koomsnake 发表于 2008-7-14 17:02:47

接着来吧,看着蛮不错的。

luancongcheng 发表于 2008-7-14 18:13:25

我是进来拜楼上的头像的。。。。(注意,这是我的处女贴)

[ 本帖最后由 luancongcheng 于 2008-7-14 06:14 PM 编辑 ]
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 翻译自FM-Britain,有关新赛季开始时对球队的管理的一些细节(已全部翻译)