loli控 发表于 2008-5-29 03:42:51

Milan官网上的加秃访谈

Milan's delegate administrator Adriano Galliani answered questions of journalists present today at the entrance of the Lega Calcio offices.

MILAN - Here are the declarations made by delegate administrator Adriano Galliani this morning as he entered the Lega Calcio offices:

Is it true that Milan are after Samuel Eto'o?
"The transfer window is long and I understand that now that the league is over this is all people talk about, but until september it's tough and it's not easy to get news every day."

There are rumours that Abbiati is requested by Palermo.
"It's true, but at the moment Abbiati doesn't want to go there and so if he stays our goalkeepers next year will be, in alphabetical order, Abbiati, Dida, and Kalac. But if Abbiati goes, we will get someone new. It's like a chess game with moves and counter-moves.

What do you think about Mourinho replacing Roberto Mancini.
"I prefer Ancelotti... Mourinho is a great coach, but I'm worried about Milan, not Inter, I don't talk about other clubs' businesses."

Did you receive phone calls from London, in particular Chelsea?
"We always talk with Chelsea, Abramovich knows it and sometimes we also speak to Shevchenko, but it depends on them, if they want to let him go on the conditions we have set, we'll take him, otherwise not."

Being a non-EU player, does the Shevchenko negotiation have an expiry date?
"We have room for non-EU players because Serginho left, Oliveira left, so it's possible to have another. This situation with the non-EU players is another thing which penalises Italian football. We could make a list of things that are ruining Italian football, like the non-existant stadiums, the fact that the taxation is the heaviest in Europe, and the non-EU players norm is penalising. Don't be surprised if the English teams end up winning."

Zambrotta?
"The difference with what was known yesterday is still two million. I talked to him the other night, he hopes to come here. I think and hope it will be done. The Barcelona managers know it too. But they do ask for a lot of money, whenever you make a request they talk about 30, 40, 50 million, those amounts are incompatible with any team's resources."

Borriello?
"It's another market operation, we'll see what happens. If he comes back to Milan I think he won't leave anymore, he would be one of our strikers. We have to define the co-ownership deal with Genoa, but the properties expire on 25 June and today it's only 25 May."

Borriello said he wouldn't want to be the third striker...
"I'm not a coach, Milan play with three up front, there will be six strikers and if Borriello comes he will be one of the six, then Carlo Ancelotti decides who plays."

Di Gennaro?
"Di Gennaro is currently a Milan player, it's true that Genoa requested him involving the Borriello deal, maybe he will be used to make a deal with them, otherwise we are thinking of Bologna, but we will see."

vanis 发表于 2008-5-29 03:44:19

翻译

loli控 发表于 2008-5-29 03:50:31

简单翻译一下

milan想要黑猴子,是真的吗?

说一堆废话。。。

阿比亚蒂去帕勒莫?

帕勒莫想得到他,不过他不想去。。。如果他不去的话,我们下赛季的门将是阿比亚蒂,迪达和卡拉奇,如果他去了帕勒莫,我们会买入一名新的门将

魔力鸟入住inter,你有什么想法

管我鸟事,我是来打酱油的

进来和车子有些交流?

是的,我们和shava有交谈,不过一切都基于车子,如果他们答应我们提出的条件,shava就会回来