dadudu 发表于 2007-9-10 01:19:27

[SkyFootball]英超内部纠纷……RPWT

切尔西
Mourinho warns Blues duo-穆里尼奥警告两人

Chelsea boss Jose Mourinho has told Andrei Shevchenko and Michael Ballack to make sure they put the team's interests first.
切尔西经理何塞-穆里尼奥告诉安德雷-舍甫琴科和迈克尔-巴拉克,一定要把球队的利益放到第一位。

The future of both players is still uncertain with neither particularly shining in the Premier League so far.
两个球员的未来都处于不确定中,因为二位在英超目前都无所建树。

And Mourinho has warned the pair to start performing or risk being left out of the squad.
现在穆里尼奥警告这一对,要么赶快有所表现,要么就会有冷板凳的危险。

"Shevchenko and Ballack have to give more because their status is not superior to that of the others," Mourinho told The Sun.
“舍甫琴科和巴拉克必须要多做贡献,因为他们的情况并不比别人高高在上。”穆里尼奥对《太阳报》说。

阿森纳

Lehmann hits out at Almunia-莱曼向阿穆尼亚开炮

Jens Lehmann has told Manuel Almunia he does not yet deserve to be first-choice goalkeeper at Arsenal.
延斯-莱曼告诉曼努埃尔-阿穆尼亚,他目前还不应担任阿森纳的一号门将。

Lehmann started the season between the posts for The Gunners but made a couple of costly goalkeeping blunders.
莱曼代表枪手作为首发门将开始了这个赛季,然而犯了一两个致命的守门错误。
Almunia has come in and looked assured, with Arsene Wenger claiming that Lehmann was not available due to an Achilles problem.
阿穆尼亚随后替换了他,经理阿尔赛纳-温格表明莱曼因为跟腱问题无法上场。
However, the German was fit to play for his country in Saturday's2-0 victory over Wales, and will now be in contention for Arsenal'snext game against Tottenham.
不过,德国人在星期六已经代表他的国家2-0战胜威尔士,也可以在下周对托特纳姆的比赛供球队选择。

"I am without a doubt mentally the strongest player at Arsenal because I have more experience," Lehmann claimed in The People.
“我毫无疑问是阿森纳最好的门将,因为我有更多的经验。”莱曼告诉《人物报》。
"I have read that Almunia said he deserves to be the No 1 but until now he has not won a single important game."
“我听说阿穆尼亚说他应该被选为1号门将,不过直到现在他连一个重大赛事都没赢过。”

曼彻斯特联

Evra warned about result: Boss jokes with defender-埃夫拉国家队赛事被警告:老板和后卫开玩笑

Evra is set to feature for his country in their Group B clashagainst Italy on Saturday before taking on Ferguson's native Scotlandat the Parc des Princes on Wednesday.
埃夫拉在星期六代表他的国家在B组面对意大利,而在周三将在王子公园面对弗格森的故乡苏格兰。
Ferguson rarely likes to see his players on a losing team, butthe Scot would gladly see Evra and his French team-mates defeated nextweek.
弗格森几乎不喜欢看到他的球员们输掉比赛,不过如果埃夫拉和他的法国队友们被击败苏格兰人将会很高兴。

"I had a chat with Sir Alex just before I left for France about the qualifying games," Evra told the Daily Record.
“我和费Sir在离队之前聊了一下有关预选赛的事,”埃夫拉告诉《每日纪录报》。
"He wished me all the best, told me to go out there and do myself proud but then left me with one final message.
“他祝我一路顺风,让我回到国家队并让自己感到骄傲,然后给我留了最后一条信息。”
"He said, 'Don't dare beat Scotland. I don't want you to come back here if you do'.
“他说:‘赢苏格兰你想都别想。如果你真赢了你就别回来了。’

"We then had a little joke about the game but I get the feelingI can't win. If I come back having won the game he won't be happy butif I lose he will wind me up."
“关于比赛我们开了一点玩笑,不过我觉得我赢不了。如果我赢了比赛回来他不会高兴,如果我输了他会把我吊起来。

[ 本帖最后由 dadudu 于 2007-9-10 01:22 AM 编辑 ]

喝可乐的猫 发表于 2007-9-10 11:07:55

.....0=015

Tim.Gerrard 发表于 2007-9-10 12:38:00

lehmann这样说真的影响不好
球队有不稳定因素十分麻烦

dadudu 发表于 2007-9-10 12:40:47

是啊,现在温格续约士气正盛,他还给打击一下,还嫌不稳定啊……

Tim.Gerrard 发表于 2007-9-10 16:12:11

其实像lehmann把这些话都搬出来,对球队更衣室肯定造成负面因素.就算真的不满,也不应该透过媒体说出来

就像以前dudek虽然多次表示觉得自己应该有更多机会上阵,但至少面对媒体的时候,他还是很有风度地表示支持reina.不管他心里怎么想,至少让媒体不能使球队军心不稳

SHorace 发表于 2007-9-10 16:12:47

没什么好说的。媒体说的话不大可信,再说也没社么。

vanis 发表于 2007-9-10 16:46:31

不错

小白兔奶糖 发表于 2007-9-10 17:22:40

就像托尔多和塞萨尔,谁都不愿意成为候补,但是面对媒体还是表现得很尊重对方

Tim.Gerrard 发表于 2007-9-10 17:36:20

原帖由 小白兔奶糖 于 2007-9-10 05:22 PM 发表 http://fmfans.cpgl.net/images/common/back.gif
就像托尔多和塞萨尔,谁都不愿意成为候补,但是面对媒体还是表现得很尊重对方
就是那句话,自己人在别人面前至少要变现得很团结,回到家里再慢慢算

zxc487 发表于 2007-9-12 12:55:46