本多RuRu 发表于 2006-6-5 18:19:17

翻译好的来热下身,一篇技术文章

Passing Styles
You can totally dismiss the theory of one passing style for the whole team. Quite simply, different players are more suited to different passing styles. My team style is mixed, but at least 7 of my outfield players have different individual instructions.
Firstly, unless your goalkeeper has a passing attribute over 15, he should be put on longballs. It is disastrous to have him on short or mixed passing because it could lead to disastrous moments in your own penalty area.
Now, here are some general passing guidelines (assume players are of Premiership quality)
Mixed: For players with Decision stats over 13 (higher if in defence)
Short: For players with passing skills above 16.
Direct: For defensive players with passing below 13.
Longballs: Only for GK's, you are wasting the ability of good players if they are instructed to just hoof the ball upfield.
So, in summary, I would contend that giving different players individual passing instructions based on their abilities is the best way to go.

With ball screen
A few things I have done on this game that I have never tried before:
1. Attacking fullbacks. I moved my two fullbacks considerably forward, and just inside and behind the wingers. Basically, A diagonal line was created through the DC, DR and MR. I found that this brings the fullbacks into play a lot more. The thing that was most apparent from the match commentary is the passing plays in building attacks between the fullback and winger.
2. Filling in gaps. This applies particularly for central midfielders. Their positionins is important. Always have them at least level with the ball, and with space.

Without Ball
This is of course the key to my success so far, having not conceded any goals with a 4-man defence. The Without Ball screen needs a lot of modifying no matter what formation you use.
1. Spread 'em out more. In defence, you will notice on the without ball screen that generally every player is concentrated into the middle of the park in defence. So, push your wide sided players out.
2. The diagonal defensive line. OK, credit to DC for giving me this idea. Many of the world's top teams employ a diagonal defensive line in real-life, so why not in CM? If the ball is in your half, on one flank of the pitch, position the closest fullback where the ball is supposed to be. Then, position the rest of your back four so there is a diagonal line backwards towards the far post. Of course, you would have to be stupid to employ an offside trap here, but it is a much better way to cover those pacey attackers in the opposition, and mark their strikers.

本多RuRu 发表于 2006-6-5 18:33:41

Sell players for more money
When someone comes in with a bid for one of your players, Choose 'Exchange Player' and choose to exchange a player who is alot more expensive than your player. Then negotiate the deal. The other team will come back in about 2/3 days with a much higher offer which you can gladly accept.

这个所谓的在转会中交换对方贵的球员来抬高身价的方法不如1场国际比赛实用吧

本多RuRu 发表于 2006-6-5 18:37:02

This is the best one
whitby town keeper for Arsenal and u'll never conceed another goal, after a year u'll own a world class international keeper who had terrible stats and plays a 10 every game! (he is prone 2 conceeding the odd penalty).

这个什么意思没看懂
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 翻译好的来热下身,一篇技术文章