radium 发表于 2006-2-11 18:58:11

穆里尼奥:冠军之怒(摘自:切尔西官方传记)

穆里尼奥:冠军之怒
Mourinho: A champion's fury

新闻来源:卫报(http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,1563,1592881,00.html )
新闻翻译:蓝狮切尔西
版权声明:转载请注明出自切尔西中文网(bbs.chelseafc.net.cn)

独家精选:切尔西球员为穆里尼奥半场时的暴怒所激励
摘自:切尔西官方传记

Exclusive extract reveals the day Chelsea were inspired by a fiery half-time tantrum
Chelsea FC: The Official Biography

在切尔西的历史上,还没有一个教练到来时已经具备了象穆里尼奥那样的资历。尽管他没
有任何值得一书的球员经历,但穆里尼奥已经连续赢得了两次葡萄牙超级联赛冠
军、一次联盟杯冠军和一次冠军联赛冠军。对他来说,没有比这更冒险的赌博了:
他接手的是一支被曼联和阿森纳球迷嘲笑为“只在黑白照片时代拿过冠军”的队
伍。
In Chelsea's history, no manager arrived with the credentials of Jose Mario Santos Mourinho Felix. Despite no real playing career to speak of, Mourinho had won the league in Portugal twice, and the Uefa Cup and the Champions League in successive seasons. There was no higher gamble for him than taking on a club taunted by the fans of Manchester United and Arsenal for having won the league in black and white.

和足球圈里每个人一样,穆里尼奥也感受到了阿布新帝国带来的冲击。“每个人都
在大谈切尔西,”他说,“如今最受关注的球队。所有人都想加入切尔西,但与此
同时,切尔西背负着没人想要承受的压力。”没人想去一个“必须赢得冠军”的球
队。如果你去了米兰或是曼联,胜利只是例行公事;或者你去了一个给予你充分时
间,没有赢球压力的队伍:例如利物浦-‘落后切尔西40分,没问题’。我立即把
切尔西的强势和赢球的压力合起来考虑了一下。那很好。很适合我。
Like everyone in football, Mourinho felt the impact of the new Roman Abramovich empire. "Everybody was speaking a lot about Chelsea," he says, "the team of the moment. Everybody wants to join Chelsea, but at the same time Chelsea has the pressure that nobody wants. Nobody wants to go where you have to win. If you go to Milan or if you go to Manchester it is the routine of winning; or you go to a place where you have time and no pressure to win: you go to Liverpool - '40 points behind Chelsea, no problem'. I connect immediately, the power of Chelsea and the pressure of winning. That's good, that's good for me."

当他第一次任命克拉克为助理教练时,穆里尼奥透露了自己的两面性:教练穆里尼
奥和穆里尼奥本人:“当我工作时,我只是工作,我们都清楚自己在工作。然而当
我们不工作时,我们可以开玩笑。”
When he first gave Steve Clarke his job as assistant manager, Mourinho revealed there were two sides to him: Mourinho the professional and Mourinho the man: "When I work, I work, and we all know we're working. But when I'm not working, we can have a laugh and a joke."

“他工作时就像换了一个人,”克拉克说,“但他总是一个好人。他很严厉,但又
公平,事情本该如此:他每时每刻都要求做到最好。”
"He's a different man when he's working," says Clarke, "but always a good man. He's hard but he's fair and that's the way it should be: he demands the best at all times."

去年12月,两个穆里尼奥起了冲突。“半场时我们1-2落后,何赛很不高兴,”克拉克说道。“他让球员们站成一排听他训话,‘现在最好的球队1-2落后。我们已经是最好的球队了,我们比阿森纳更强,我们无所不能,但我们却1-2落后了。这怎么可能?你们既然来到这块场地,就必须全身心地投入比赛之中。’”

radium 发表于 2006-2-11 18:58:55

An example of when the two Mourinhos collided came in December last year. "We were losing 2-1 at half-time and Jose wasn't happy," relates Clarke. "He gave them a rollicking along the lines of, 'The best team is losing 2-1. We've been the best team, we've been better than Arsenal, we're doing this, we're doing that, but we're losing 2-1. How can this be possible? You come to places like this, you have to impose yourselves on the game.'

“他逐渐使自己进入一种狂暴状态。他捡起了一只塑料杯,以为那是空的,实际上里面还有一些Lucozade饮料。队员们都站着不动,而教练组全体都站在他身后——接着他丢掉杯子,在半空中把它踢回了教练组。饮料飞了过来,正好泼在我脸上。库迪奇尼站在我旁边,因此饮料也洒了他一身。何赛疯狂地咆哮着,语无伦次,然后他又端起一盆凡士林,扔了出去,那盆东西打在更衣室的墙上弹了回来,留下一大块凡士林粘在墙上,并且慢慢地流到体能教练的衣服上。我在想,‘我该干什么?我总不能叫主教练滚蛋吧?’”
"He was working himself up into a little bit of a frenzy. He picked up a plastic cup and assumed it was empty but it had some Lucozade in it. So the players are all that way and the staff are standing behind him - and he dropped it and volleyed it back towards the staff. The Lucozade came flying out right into my face. Carlo Cudicini was next to me and it's gone all over Carlo's clothes. And the boss is ranting and raving and then he's picked up a tub of Vaseline and he's heaved that as well, and it's bounced off the wall in the dressing room and there's a big blob of Vaseline stuck on the wall but slowly falling down towards the fitness coach's clothes. And I'm thinking, 'What can I do? I can't tell the manager to **** off.'

“他刚用Lucozade淋了我一通;液体正从我脸上流下。没人注意到这些,因为队员们都注视着主教练,然而教练组所有人全看着凡士林从墙上滴下来。他话才说到一半,所以没人会去打扰他,那可是关键时刻。我正试图找条毛巾把我脸上的Lucozade擦掉,库迪奇尼使劲地擦他球衣上的饮料,而体能教练在确保凡士林不会滴在他的衣服上。那时这并不滑稽,因为大家太关注比赛了。我们和教练一样紧张地思考着,‘让他们为下半时做好准备。’不过现在回想此事,我会觉得很搞笑。”
"He just drowned me in Lucozade; it was running down my face. No one really noticed because the players were focused on the manager, but all the staff were looking at this Vaseline dripping down the wall. He was in the middle of his talk, so no one wanted to interrupt him because it was crucial. So I'm trying to grab a towel to wipe the Lucozade off my face and Carlo's trying to wipe the stuff off his gear and the fitness coach is trying to make sure the Vaseline doesn't fall on his clothes. And at the time it wasn't funny because you're so focused on the game. We're all as intense as the manager and we're thinking, 'get them ready for the second half'. But when you look back on it now, it was funny.

“比赛后他不停地说‘我很抱歉,我很抱歉。’这只是那些疯狂的时刻之一——就像弗格森怒踢球鞋,砸在贝克汉姆头上一样。他根本不知道自己干了什么。然后我们走了出去,参加下半时的比赛,并在两分钟内进球,何赛的话奏效了。”
"After the game, he said, 'I'm sorry, I'm sorry.' It was one of those crazy moments - like Ferguson kicking the boot and hitting Beckham on the head. He didn't even know he did it. Then we came out for the second half and we scored within two minutes, so it worked."

熊猫盼盼 发表于 2006-2-11 19:40:33

穆帅是伟大的。

namerula 发表于 2006-2-11 20:48:59

穆帅是出色的教练

思考兔 发表于 2006-2-12 17:24:14

原帖由 namerula 于 2006-2-11 08:48 PM 发表
穆帅是出色的教练
同意.............

namerula 发表于 2006-2-13 02:38:42

尽尽是出色而以

bbsmaster 发表于 2006-3-27 17:04:04

老穆能力还过的去,就是人品方面差了点,MUTU当初吸毒就是他揭发的,这个家伙在用MUTU的时候睁一只眼闭一只眼,从来不揭发。等和MUTU关系不好了,不用MUTU了就站出来揭发他赶他走。虽然不是MUTU的FANS但是还是鄙视这种人,用两个字形容卑鄙。

radium 发表于 2007-9-21 18:20:16

顶起来~~~~~~~~~~~~

北欧国王 发表于 2007-9-21 20:28:39

伟大的魔力鸟!

vanis 发表于 2007-9-21 21:27:13

摩连奴会得到对手们的尊敬
页: [1] 2
查看完整版本: 穆里尼奥:冠军之怒(摘自:切尔西官方传记)