Name: Danny Spiller
Club: Gillingham
Nationality: English
D.O.B: 10/10/1981
Postion: DM C
Value: 500k
Contract Expiry:  30.6.2007
Faq Rating: 2/10

This Guy is only 22 years old and is very cheap, he is not the best DMC but certainly a good buy for smaller teams, Not for big European teams but for smaller teams a good buy, championship easily, and maybe some premiership teams. He has the skills needed to be a DMC and should fit the bill of smaller clubs. This guy gives it all to a team; his work rate is unbeatable and you can never beat a hard worker.

Danny Allsopp (FM2005)
Posted on:24/06/2005

My star striker at Hull, he bangs in goals at a nice rate, he has a good disciplinery record and is very rarely injured, he deals with pressure well and has saved me a few times from the jaws of defeat, he comes fully recommended for lower league clubs

Dino Fava Passaro (FM2005)
Posted on:26/06/2005

Name: Dino Fava Passaro
Club: Udinese
Nationality: Italian
D.O.B: 16/3/1977
Postion: S C
Value: 4.8m
Contract Expiry:  30.6.2007
Faq Rating: 4/5

This Guy may be 27 years old and cost a fair bit but he is a great player and a striker that every team needs. He is not the fastest of players but is not slow either; he has great finishing, heading and passing and create and score goals when needed. He is the type of player that everyone needs.

Paul Watts (FM2005)
Posted on:01/07/2005

D.O.B:12.4.1976
Club: King's Lynn
Value: I signed him for £2,000
Position: SC
Clashy's rating: 5/5

Unbelievable player. Has incredible stats for a non-league dude. Finishing 18, Heading 16, Creativity 18, Off the ball 20, Passing 18. I bought him for a League Two team, but he could easily play for any side, even Championship teams, and possibly small Premiership sides! And for only £2k, even I could buy him if I raided my ISA!

Daniel Fredheim Holm (FM2005)
Posted on:25/08/2005

Daniel Holm is an 18-19 year old Norwegian forward who plays in the Norweigan league. His strengths include his dribbling and finishing. He is one of the most lethal finishers found in the game, and he can play as a lone striker as well because he can dribble through the defenses. I've noticed his main weakness is that he doesn't pass the ball to his team-mates often. He is a great buy, and at the beginning of the game he is worth around 600k (pounds), and can usually be bought for around 1 million.  

Mirko Vucinic (FM2005)
Posted on:25/08/2005

Plays for Lecce FC, valued at about 15 million euros but you can negotiate your way to a lot less. I first bought this player because of what he did this year in seria a (20 goals 29 games). At first, his stats are not too phenominal but in the 3rd year his stats are much higher than adriano's, and he was voted my Inter Teams favourite player. Top scorer in two season in a row. I cant think of any weaknesses except it takes him about 1 season to develope into the goalscoring monster he was for me ... DEFINITLY worth trying atleast once.

[ Last edited by (i)nesta on 2005-10-13 at 12:10 PM ]
 楼主| 发表于 2005-10-13 09:11:38 | 显示全部楼层

牛人们

Daniel Bierofka (FM2005)
Modified on 2005-06-25

This 25 year old Attacking Midfielder can play on the Left side or the Right side and can keep up his consitent form on each side, this German talent will dribble up and cut in an angle and will go for goal or will wip in a fabulous cross so your attackers to lay on too. Daniel's main strength is his dribbling skills and his acceleration and his overall pace. Daniel is determined and is always willing to take someone on with his skills, he is very consistent with his form.

I recomend this player to any attacking team who can afford his price tag which is around £500,000 (he's transfer listed at the beginning)

Ryan Giggs (FM2005)

This welsh legend is getting on a bit in age but still works very well for your club, his dribbling skills are very good and always turns defences inside out, his crossing is low for a winger but he still puts in quality crosses for your strikers to get on too.

His strengths are his first touch, off the ball movement and his dribbling skills. His weaknesses are heading and jumping so he wont score very many with his head but you dont need a winger to score with his head.

He is a top quality buy if you can afford the price tag but he only has a few seasons left in him

Vikash Dhorasoo (FM2005)

This French man starts the game at AC Milan a a back up to the 1st team, his dribbling and crossing skills make him terrorise defences of any standard, he would fit very well into a Championship or low Premiership side very well as a first teamer, he could also be used effectively like he is at Milan as a back up as he has the abilty.

His weaknesses are his influence and finishing as these are both low but his dribbling and crossing skills make up for this. His position of AM RLC means he can play anywhere in the attacking midfield effectively. Good buy if you are in need of a cheapish winger

Daniele De Rossi (FM2005)
Modified on 2005-06-26

Name: Daniele De Rossi
Club: Roma
D.O.B: 24/7/1983
Position: DM LC
Value: 10.75m
Contract Expiry:  30/6/2006
Faq  Rating: 5/5

This player is only 21 years old and is already a key part of the Roma side, He has everything he needs to create goals and support his defence. He can shoot from 30 yards and have a great finish as well as making an incisive pass through the oppositions defence. This guy can turn a 0-0 result into 1-0 in a matter of minutes. He also has the pace to get forward and attack as well as keep back and not let opposing players past him. He really is a great player and well worth the money.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-13 10:30:00 | 显示全部楼层

我来一段,闲着也是闲着

Modified on 2005-06-26

以上不用翻了吧?

This player is only 21 years old and is already a key part of the Roma side, He has everything he needs to create goals and support his defence.
这个仅仅21岁的球员却已经是ROMA这个位置上的关键人物了,他不仅能创造进球而且也是个防守高手。He can shoot from 30 yards and have a great finish as well as making an incisive pass through the oppositions defence. 他能在30码的位置进行有效的射门并且能从防守位置传出威胁球。This guy can turn a 0-0 result into 1-0 in a matter of minutes. He also has the pace to get forward and attack as well as keep back and not let opposing players past him. He really is a great player and well worth the money.这个家伙可以在几分钟内不可思议的改变比赛结果,他在后场同在前场前插和进攻同样的速度是对方球员不可能穿越他的防守。他实在是一个物有所值的家伙!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-13 11:42:52 | 显示全部楼层
Danny Spiller (FM2005)

这个小伙子今年才22岁,价格相当低廉。他不是最好的后腰,对豪门来说并不是好的选择,但对于小球会来说还是值得购买的。他能够轻松胜任英冠级别的比赛,也许在一些英超级别的队伍里也有立足之地。他拥有一名后腰所需要的属性,小球会也能够负担得起他的薪水。相当高的工作投入让他为球队奉献所有的力量, 而你永远也无法击败一个勤奋的球员。

Danny Allsopp (FM2005)

作为我在Hull执教时的主力射手,Allsopp有着较高的进球率,在训练课中表现优异,并且很少受伤。他承受压力的能力很不错,屡次在球队即将落败的时候挽救整支球队;他完全能够胜任低级联赛的球会,推荐使用。

Dino Fava Passaro (FM2005)

Passaro已经27岁了,身价也稍微贵了点。但他绝对是一个伟大的球员,一个在任何球队都能打上主力的射手。他速度较快,临门一脚和空中能力相当出色, 传球精准并极富创造力,经常能打进关键球。他是那种所有人都会争相购买的球员。

Paul Watts (FM2005)

简直让人不敢相信的球员!对于低级联赛来说他的属性实在是太强了。射门18,头球16,创造力18,无球跑位20,传球18。我在英乙的一支球队执教时买来了他,但在升到英冠时他仍然游刃有余,说不定在英超的小球队中他也能有一席之地!而他仅仅只需要2K英镑,even I could buy him if I raided my ISA!(这句不懂,应该是开档必买的意思吧)

Giuseppe Rossi (FM2005)
这个似乎和昨天的重复了:)

Daniel Fredheim Holm (FM2005)

Daniel Holm大约十八九岁,是一名挪威前锋,效力于本国联赛。他长于盘带,射门技术精湛,是游戏中不可多得的恐怖射手。出任锋线单箭头时他也有很好的表现,时常能看到他用盘带撕开对手整条防线。他主要的缺点就是有点太独了,较少给队友传球。他相当不错,开档时大约600K(单位英镑),别的时候大约1M就能签下他。

Mirko Vucinic (FM2005)

莱切前锋,身价大约一千五百万欧元,but you can negotiate your way to a lot less(不懂……召唤4W)。我第一次签下他是因为他在意甲出场29次打进20球的惊人表现。刚开始他的属性并不太抢眼,但到了第三年,他的属性已经远远超过了阿德里亚诺(老外胡扯,我才不信!-_-),当年他也当选为INTER球迷最喜爱的球员,并连续两年捧得意甲金靴。除了你需要花一个赛季的时间来将他培养成一个进球机器之外,我想不到他的任何缺点!DEFINITLY worth trying atleast once(大意明白,但不知如何翻译)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-10-13 12:01:36 | 显示全部楼层

自己翻个玩玩,大家见笑了

Ryan Giggs (FM2005)

This welsh legend is getting on a bit in age but still works very well for your club, his dribbling skills are very good and always turns defences inside out, his crossing is low for a winger but he still puts in quality crosses for your strikers to get on too.

这位威尔士的传奇球员虽然过了颠峰年龄但是仍然能为你的俱乐部奉献精彩的发挥. 他的盘带技术一流可以搅乱对手的防守, 作为边路攻击手他的传中球很低平但是仍然能为你的前锋传出高质量的球.

His strengths are his first touch, off the ball movement and his dribbling skills. His weaknesses are heading and jumping so he wont score very many with his head but you dont need a winger to score with his head.

他的长处是他的停球, 无球跑动和盘球技术, 他的弱点是头球和弹跳, 所以不会经常进头球. 当然你也不会需要一个能进头球的边锋. (这句话是废话----- 小 i )

He is a top quality buy if you can afford the price tag but he only has a few seasons left in him

如果你能开价那将是一个顶级买卖, 但是他只剩下很少的时间在场上拼搏了.(他快退役了)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-13 19:24:57 | 显示全部楼层
绝代单骄翻译的那部分偶就8翻鸟
绝代单骄兄的翻译水平了得,偶比8了。。。。
Daniel Bierofka (FM2005)
Modified on 2005-06-25

This 25 year old Attacking Midfielder can play on the Left side or the Right side and can

keep up his consitent form on each side, this German talent will dribble up and cut in an

angle and will go for goal or will wip in a fabulous cross so your attackers to lay on too.

Daniel's main strength is his dribbling skills and his acceleration and his overall pace.

Daniel is determined and is always willing to take someone on with his skills, he is very

consistent with his form.

I recomend this player to any attacking team who can afford his price tag which is around

£500,000 (he's transfer listed at the beginning)
这名25岁的进攻型中场既能打左路也能打右路,并且在两边都能维持很好的状态。这名德国天才可以带球

内切寻求射门得分的机会或是给你的攻击手送出质量惊人的传中。Daniel的强项是他的盘带技巧、加速度

和速度。Daniel很有决心并且很能表现他的技术,他的状态也相当具有连续性。
建议打进攻战术又能买得起他的球队花费500k让他加入你的阵容(开当时他被挂牌)

Ryan Giggs (FM2005)
(传奇人物,心目中的巨星)

This welsh legend is getting on a bit in age but still works very well for your club, his

dribbling skills are very good and always turns defences inside out, his crossing is low for

a winger but he still puts in quality crosses for your strikers to get on too.

His strengths are his first touch, off the ball movement and his dribbling skills. His

weaknesses are heading and jumping so he wont score very many with his head but you dont

need a winger to score with his head.

He is a top quality buy if you can afford the price tag but he only has a few seasons left

in him
这名威尔士的传奇巨星已经有点上年纪了,不过在你的球队中他依旧具会有精彩的发挥。他的盘带技巧很

好,总能把对方后防线搅得兵荒马乱。作为一个边锋而言他的传中并不太好不过他还是能为你的攻击手奉

献些质量惊人的传中球。
他的强项是停球、无球跑动和盘带。弱点是头球和弹跳,因此他头球的进球不多,不过你也不需要一名边

锋时不常地用脑袋给你得分= =+
如果你能付得起转会费的话签入他将是一笔高质量的转会,不过他只有为数不多的几个赛季能够发挥了。

Vikash Dhorasoo (FM2005)

This French man starts the game at AC Milan a a back up to the 1st team, his dribbling and

crossing skills make him terrorise defences of any standard, he would fit very well into a

Championship or low Premiership side very well as a first teamer, he could also be used

effectively like he is at Milan as a back up as he has the abilty.

His weaknesses are his influence and finishing as these are both low but his dribbling and

crossing skills make up for this. His position of AM RLC means he can play anywhere in the

attacking midfield effectively. Good buy if you are in need of a cheapish winger
这名法国人开档时在milan,球队定位是一线队伍的替补。他的盘带和传中技巧会让所有防守他的后卫闻

风丧胆。在英甲或者英超水平稍差的球队中他将是一名十分合格的一线队员。以他的能力,像现实中在

milan那样让他做一名替补队员也是非常不错的选择。
他的缺点在于影响力和射门能力都相当低,不过他的盘带和传中技巧可以弥补这些。他的位置是AM RLC,

这表示他几乎可以在所有进攻型中场的位置上表现得相当好。要是你想拥有一名便宜的边锋的话,买他将

是个不错的选择

Modified on 2005-06-26

This player is only 21 years old and is already a key part of the Roma side, He has

everything he needs to create goals and support his defence. He can shoot from 30 yards and

have a great finish as well as making an incisive pass through the oppositions defence. This

guy can turn a 0-0 result into 1-0 in a matter of minutes. He also has the pace to get

forward and attack as well as keep back and not let opposing players past him. He really is

a great player and well worth the money.
这名小将只有21岁大,但对于罗马来说已经是不可或缺的一名球员了。他拥有助攻得分和协助防守所需要

的一切能力。他能打进30码外的惊人远射,也能送出穿透防守的精彩传球。这个小家伙瞬间就能把比分牌

从0-0改写成为1-0。他也具有相当速度,这让他既能前插参与进攻也能阻止对方球员的突破。他绝对是个

很棒的球员,而且对得起他的身价

[ Last edited by icat on 2005-10-13 at 09:49 PM ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-13 21:44:43 | 显示全部楼层
DEFINITLY worth trying atleast once
一看就是翻译多了眼睛木了. at least老外忘了空格了.  不用我翻了吧

but you can negotiate your way to a lot less
但是你可以以你的方式去谈判来减少一点.  (1500万买vucinic的确有点贵.而且不信他能比阿德强)

我觉得翻译对队员的评价的确需要很好的理解, 大概的意思谁都懂, 翻出精髓就难了

大家劳动辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-18 16:14:24 | 显示全部楼层
辛苦了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2005-10-18 19:01:51 | 显示全部楼层
这些评价来源于哪里?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2005-10-19 22:52:32 | 显示全部楼层
Originally posted by David442 at 2005-10-18 07:01 PM:
这些评价来源于哪里?

国外某足球经理网站
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 10:24 , Processed in 0.042535 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.