注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 786|回复: 0

[新闻报道] day 16 extra: the new Twitter and YouTube features

[复制链接]
发表于 2010-10-21 00:21:49 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/ ... -article607067.html

I must admit to be being very excited about the demo release in just a few hours on this very site – details will follow at midnight for what time it will be live, and exactly where to download it from.

Before that, however, I thought I’d do another little blog to talk about one of the new features we announced for Football Manager 2011 a few weeks ago: the social networking features.

I’m going to deal with two parts of this today: Twitter and YouTube integration. There is a third too, which is the manager trophy room that will be part of footballmanager.com, but I’ll give more information on that once I do a blog about game installation at some point before release.

A few weekends ago I showed off a little bit of the Twitter feature via my Twitter account, which for those not following me is @milessi .

The Twitter integration means that you can update your twitter account directly from Football Manager 2011 whenever there is an applicable news item. This can be done either automatically (so the game automatically updates your account) or manually (a button appears on relevant news items that allows you to post to twitter).

The news items that are tweeted or you can send to twitter are related to the following things happening in game.

Breaking records:
Highest league position, lowest league position, highest attendance, biggest win, highest scoring games, most wins in a row, most games without defeat, most games without conceding, top goalscorer, most goals in a match, highest transfer fee paid, highest transfer fee received, highest total transfer spending, highest total transfer income, most times winner of competition, most points gained in competition, most goals scored in competition.

League fate:
League champions, won promotion, been relegated, league win completes double, league win completes treble, league win completes quadruple.

Cup fate:
Cup winners, cup win completes double/treble/quadruple), knocked out of cup

We went down this route to ensure that there was a good balance of things that were tweeted from the game, but not too much.

Oh, and based on feedback received when I did do the Twitter test the other week, there is a hashtag on there now, so if you want to see how everyone is getting on, add the #FM2011 hashtag to any searches you have.

With our YouTube integration, you can upload goals or highlights packages from matches direct to your own YouTube account to show these off to your friends! It’s all done from a very easy to use screen inside the game where you can choose the camera angle to upload, the resolution of the upload, the clips to upload, and then you press a button, and it’ll appear on your YouTube site as soon as it’s been uploaded and processed by them.

You can set your Twitter and YouTube preferences at any time by looking in the manager menu in Football Manager 2011, and clicking on “Social networking settings”.

With the demo coming out tomorrow, there’ll be no blog as such on Thursday but, fear not, just because the demo is out that doesn’t mean the blogs will be stopping!

There are at least another five (likely more) before Football Manager 2011’s release date on November 5th, and they will start again on Friday.
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 05:28 , Processed in 0.037631 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.