找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 11567|回复: 67

Transfer Rumours, Speculation and Done Deals(07)

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-27 11:39:02 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Well,Transfer Rumours, Speculation and Done Deals, Now with added Manager Hiring and Firing...(Only English or French News)

Can anyone tell mates if it's any that?

Any posting&news is much appreciated.
 楼主| 发表于 2007-7-27 11:45:33 | 显示全部楼层

No Offers For Alan Smith, Insist Manchester United

Manchester United have revealed that they have received no firm offers for Alan Smith.

The versatile 26-year-old has been deemed surplus to requirements at Old Trafford, but is less than happy at leaving United.

Middlesbrough have declared their interest and a host of other Premiership clubs are also said to be tracking the Smith situation but, as yet, United have yet to receive an offer for the striker.

Red Devils chief executive David Gill admits that there have been several enquiries for the ex-Leeds ace.

As yet, we have not had any firm offers for Alan Smith,” Gill revealed.

A couple of clubs have called to ask us about the situation and we received a text from someone else about it this morning.

We will see what happens but so far nothing has resulted from it.”

Giuseppe Rossi is another player that seemed to be omitted from United’s plans for the future, but Gill has indicated that the club would like to hold onto him despite his limited first team chances.

Giuseppe is a player who has attracted interest, particularly from overseas, but at the moment he is part of the team and that is how it will stay,” he explained.

There are a number of young players who have been on loan and have come back to be part of the squad for next season and Giuseppe is one of them.”

[ 本帖最后由 calvinzhang 于 2007-7-26 10:47 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-27 11:46:30 | 显示全部楼层

Chivu Will Play An Important Role At Inter – Ibrahimovic

Swedish forward Ibrahimovic believes that Chivu will become a pillar for the nerazzurri. He also heaped praise to Suazo.

According to the latest news reports, it is only a matter of hours before Chivu’s transfer to Inter will be finalized.

Inter hitman Zlatan Ibrahimovic is very enthusiastic about Chivu’s imminent arrival as he believes that the Romanian captain will become a key player for Inter.

Christian Chivu is a great defender and he will play an important role at Inter,” said Ibrahimovic.

The Swede then moved on to comment on new arrival Suazo and spoke about Adriano’s and his own current form.

Suazo? He’s a great player, he combines speed and class. Playing with him is very easy. Adriano? He’s working hard and I am sure that little by little he will gain back his full form. Myself? I am doing fine, except that I am lacking a bit of strength in my legs.

At last, Ibrahimovic spoke about Inter’s expectations for next season and has hinted that Juve will be a rival in the run towards the scudetto.

We must continue the path that we have taken last year and it won’t be an easy thing since we are current champions and there is certainly a lot of pressure on us.

Also, we will have to face the teams that promoted to the Serie A, particularly Juventus. The bianconeri are already strong and I think they will aim at the scudetto.”

[ 本帖最后由 calvinzhang 于 2007-7-26 10:47 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-27 11:49:43 | 显示全部楼层

Chinese Captain Attracting Italian Interest

According to the Chinese media, Juventus, Inter and Udinese all want to get a closer look at China captain Chen Tao.

All three are reported to have offered the 22-year-old attacker the chance of a trial, in order to better assess whether he has what it takes to make the grade in the Serie A.   

The Changsha Ginde star was actually all set for a loan move to Inter last year, but the move fell through due to an untimely injury.   

Earlier this month, Chen Tao expressed his disappointment at missing the chance to measure himself against seasoned European pros.

"I was indeed unlucky and it was very difficult to take,” he admitted. "I really wanted to train in Italy, it would have been a fundamental step in my career."

It now appears that the attacking midfielder will get a second chance at Italy, though less than stellar showings during recent trials at Psv and Anderlecht may have rattled his confidence a bit going in.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-27 12:07:07 | 显示全部楼层

Tevez saga 'to end by 31 August'

West Ham refused to allow Tevez to have a medical at United

Manchester United expect the Carlos Tevez saga to be resolved before the transfer window closes on 31 August.

United and West Ham have asked Fifa to settle a dispute over who owns the Argentine striker.

United chief executive David Gill said: "Fifa and the necessary bodies will try to make sure that the player can play, whether it's for United or West Ham.

"I think they will do everything they can to make sure the decision is made within the appropriate period."

Tevez is registered as a West Ham player, but businessman Kia Joorabchian claims he owns the striker's economic rights and is therefore entitled to any transfer fee.

However, the Hammers ripped up an agreement they had with Joorabchian - which broke league rules - and they now claim any deal with United can only go ahead with their say-so.

The Premier League is also insisting that any fee must go to West Ham.

Gill added: "The issue is effectively who owns the economic rights to the player, who owns the registration of that player, and therefore what happens to any monies that we might pay.

"Can he unilaterally terminate his registration? Can he move on? That's the fundamental issue.

"Theoretically, you can go from the Dispute Resolution Chamber [at Fifa] to the Court of Arbitration for Sport.

"Whether both parties choose to do that, we'll have to see, but that would be the final arbiter."

With the Tevez saga rumbling on, the British government and the Football Association have united to press Fifa to investigate the question of third-party ownership of players.

BBC Sport has learned the government fears the integrity of the game could be damaged by the practice.

A Whitehall source said: "We don't want third-party ownership in British football, we want it dealt with."

The Department of Media, Culture and Science has called for a probe at "the highest international level".
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-27 12:08:18 | 显示全部楼层
McShane adds to Keane's Sunderland revamp

Sunderland boss Roy Keane on Thursday completed his sixth signing of the summer when he lured defender Paul McShane from West Brom.

The Midlands club will receive an initial 1.5 million pounds which could could ultimately rise to 2.5 million for the 21-year-old Republic of Ireland defender who joined the Baggies from Manchester United last summer and made 42 appearances, scoring three times.

McShane joins fellow new recuits Greg Halford, Russell Anderson, Michael Chopra, Kieran Richardson and Dickson Etuhu at the Stadium of Light.

Mido deal under threat, says Bruce

Egypt striker Mido's proposed move to Birmingham is close to collapse, according to the Premiership club's manager Steve Bruce.

Birmingham had agreed a six million pounds fee with Tottenham to sign Mido, but the deal has reportedly faltered over the player's wages and the length of contract he is demanding.

Bruce, who is also trying to sign Mido's Egyptian team-mate Hossam Ghaly from Tottenham, isn't confident the situation can be rescued.

"You could say that both deals have been stuttering a bit, but the Mido one is a million miles away from happening," he said.

"It's more than just personal terms. There are a few issues. It's a big blow and I have felt better. The more quality players you can sign, the better.

"It looks as if we're really struggling with the Mido deal and I might have to look elsewhere."

Bruce's move for Ghaly had also been hit by the player's wage demands but the Blues chief is still hopeful that deal will be completed.

"As for Ghaly, it's faltering a little but I'm still hopeful of reviving that deal. I haven't given up hope," he added.

Simao set for Atletico switch

Portuguese international striker Simao was expected to finalise his move from Benfica to Atletico Madrid later Thursday, the Spanish club announced.

Simao, who has been with the Portuguese giants since 2001, will cost Atletico 20 million euros.

The deal will also see two Atletico players heading in the opposite direction with Spanish sports daily Marca predicting the pair to be Costinha and de Ze Castro.

"I am very happy to be coming to Atletico Madrid," said 27-year-old Simao. "I hope to do great things here."

Simao is no stranger to Spain having played for Barcelona from 1999 to 2001.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-27 12:19:33 | 显示全部楼层

Bolton agree winger deal

Bolton Wanderers have agreed a deal to sign Sweden international Christian Wilhelmsson on loan from Nantes.

Sammy Lee has been trying to put together a move for the winger in recent weeks, with reports previously suggesting a £2million transfer was in the pipeline.

Sammy Lee has been trying to put together a move for the winger in recent weeks, with reports previously suggesting a £2million transfer was in the pipeline.

But Wilhelmsson will head to The Reebok Stadium on a season-long loan with a view to a permanent arrangement next summer.

The switch should be completed within the next 24 hours and Bolton boss Lee is excited by his latest recruit.

"I am delighted that we have finalised the deal to bring Christian Wilhelmsson to Bolton. We have been working on this deal for some time and our patience has paid off," Lee told the club's official website.

"He is a versatile winger and will add a new dimension to our new style of play we are going to implement this season.

"One of his greatest attributes is that he is capable of playing on both the left and right flank with relative ease. He likes to attack and will give us the perfect outlet to provide good service to our attackers.

"His attacking prowess comes from his blistering pace and is regarded by many as one of the quickest players in the national team. He has the potential to light up the Premier League with his pace and skill.

"The English game will suit his style and with the quality we have already attracted to the club we are building a very capable squad.

"Other clubs from around Europe have shown an interest in the player and it is a major coup that he has decided to join Bolton."

Wilhelmsson spent the second half of last season on loan at Roma, and had also been linked with Bolton's Premier League rivals Manchester City and Tottenham.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-27 12:21:57 | 显示全部楼层

TRANSFER RUMOURS

Arsenal midfielder Freddie Ljungberg is poised for a £3m move to West Ham. (Various)

Promoted Birmingham are to make a club record £10m swoop for Middlesbrough striker Yakubu. (News of the World)

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is chasing Porto's Portugal right-back Jose Bosingwa for £3m. (Various)

Wigan are lining up a £700,000 move for Paris St Germain defender Sammy Traore. (News of the World)

Newcastle boss Sam Allardyce wants Norwegian centre-half Brede Hangeland from FC Copenhagen. (Various)

Portsmouth manager Harry Redknapp is to offer £4m for Hamburg striker Jose Paulo Guerrero. (People)

Newcastle are targeting Real Madrid striker Julio Baptista, who was on loan at Arsenal last season. (Sunday Mirror)

Werder Bremen want Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka after Arsenal's interest stalled. (Sunday Mirror)

West Ham are poised to make a bid for Portsmouth striker Lomana LuaLua after he moved down the pecking order at Fratton Park. (Sunday Mirror)

But Hammers boss Alan Curbishley may step up his interest in Newcastle's Kieron Dyer after the Hammers lost 2-0 to Lazio on Saturday. (Sunday Mirror)

Manchester United boss Sir Alex Ferguson is still confident he can sign Carlos Tevez, despite the legal wrangles delaying his move from West Ham. (Daily Express)

Norwich are ready to launch a £500,000 bid to lure unsettled Derek Riordan away from Celtic. (Sunday Mail)

Arsenal are set to beat West Ham to the signature of Fenerbahce midfielder Stephen Appiah. (News of the World)

Bulgarian midfielder Martin Petrov has issued a come-and-get-me plea to Tottenham. (News of the World)

Derby boss Billy Davies is poised to sign Slovakia star Dusan Svento in a £1.3m deal. (News of the World)

Aston Villa boss Martin O'Neill is chasing Porto's £3m-rated right-back Jose Bosingwa and Bolton keeper Jussi Jaaskelainen. (News of the World)

Everton have given a week's trial to Marseille youngster Ahmed Yahiaouri with a view to signing the midfielder on a permanent basis. (People)

And Toffees boss David Moyes has been told he will need to pay £8m to sign Portsmouth's Matty Taylor. (People)

Bolton boss Sammy Lee is keen on highly-rated Real Madrid midfielder Esteban Granero. (People)

Sunderland and Birmingham are battling it out to lure former Manchester United midfielder Juan Sebastian Veron back to the Premier League. (People)

Bolton striker Nicolas Anelka may get his wish for Champions League football next season as German side Werder Bremen are keen on him. (Sunday Mirror)

Celtic are interested in striker Santi Ezquerro, who is hoping to leave Barcelona. (Various)

Paris St Germain full-back Bernard Mendy says he would welcome a transfer to Celtic. (Various)

Steven Naismith says he is frustrated by Kilmarnock failing to come to agreement with Rangers for his transfer to Ibrox. (Sunday Mail)

Gretna are hoping to sign Scotland Under-20 striker Calum Elliot on loan from Hearts. (Scotland On Sunday)

OTHER GOSSIP

Arsenal have told Formula One supremo Bernie Ecclestone they are not interested in his takeover bid. (Various)

New Scottish FA chief executive Gordon Smith has opened the door to Scots being part of a British Olympic football team. (Scotland On Sunday)

The Scottish Football League wants to play games on Friday to attract a TV deal but is facing police opposition. (Various)

Top surgeon Dr Richard Steadman says Celtic's John Kennedy is the most courageous man in world sport after three years out with cruciate ligament damage. (Various)

AND FINALLY

Former Sheffield United manager Neil Warnock has been approached by the BBC to take part in the new series of Strictly Come Dancing.

"I cannot dance so I'll probably look like a plonker, but I never say never - I'm game for anything," said Warnock. (People)

David Beckham is set to earn a mouthwatering £250million from his United States adventure with Los Angeles Galaxy over the next five years. (News of the World).

But Chelsea skipper John Terry insists he would never move to America for the big bucks like his England team-mate Becks. (News of the World)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-27 12:23:00 | 显示全部楼层

回复 #7 大内密探00泡 的帖子

Christian Wilhelmsson 我用过.还是不错的.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-27 13:30:24 | 显示全部楼层
哎  看完后认识几个球员名字  就剩下迷茫
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 12:25 , Processed in 0.036668 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.