找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6569|回复: 19

3-5-2 Sweeper

[复制链接]
发表于 2007-7-26 22:38:34 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
Again, apology that I cannot type in Chinese. Please someone can translate for me if others think its necessary.

This 3-5-2 Sweeper formation is designed by myself. This is the first time for me to post any tactics and this is not an "UNBEATABLE" formation. However I enjoy using this formation for my Deportivo team. Bagged the Spanish Cup in my first season, Spanish league title and semi-final in Champions League in the second, Spanish league runner-up and Spanish Cup in the third, great triple in the forth. Average goal 2.3/game, concede 0.6/game.

The development of this formation was inspired by an article discussing the "sweeper" tactics on this forum. However in the end I realise how difficult it is in reality, as it is almost impossible to find a libero with the quality of Beckenbauer. In consequence I managed to develop a formation more like the Italian catenaccio system, which works pretty well as you can see that I have only conceded 0.6 goals in average per game over the past 4 seasons.

In my formation the SW (J Andrade) is, honestly, not the best, but an okay choice. His main role is to "sweep off" or "intervene" instead of "tackling" the opposition players. In return the two DCs in front of him (A Lopo and F Coloccini) are instructed to close down the opponents and give some good tackles without worrying to leave their back open. The two WBs (M Pablo and J Capdevila) takes more responsibilities in defense. They have been asked to always close-down, but only with easy tacklings, as my concept is to instruct the WBs to force the opposition wingers to hug the line and block their passing route. The right MC (Sunny) actually performs like a DMC. The left MC (J Valeron) is the playmaker, the brain of this formation with unlimited freedom and creativity. Perhaps Pirlo and Requelme can do this position better, never tried. AMC (J Vertu) is the link between midfield and the front two. The right F (J Arizmendi) is the targetman and swings the ball to the the left F (Riki). They score approximately same number of goals every season.

If you are more interested in scoring lots of goals, well this formation may not suit you because I've only managed to score 4-0 occasionally. However defensive stability is what I'm after and this formation never lets me down for the Deportivo team. I'm appreciated to any comments and discussions, however please again pardon my as I can only respond in English!

[ 本帖最后由 Biomedicine 于 2007-7-27 12:43 AM 编辑 ]

本帖子中包含更多资源

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-26 22:44:39 | 显示全部楼层
This is the picture of my formation

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-26 22:59:48 | 显示全部楼层
或许是我没掌握要领吧……试了半场米兰vs瓦伦西亚,被进了两个。边路空档太多……
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-26 23:04:35 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 diesirae 于 2007-7-26 10:59 PM 发表
或许是我没掌握要领吧……试了半场米兰vs瓦伦西亚,被进了两个。边路空档太多……

Oh for the present formation I paid special attention to the defending of the flanks. Have a try first and let me know how do you think. However I must warn that the quality of attacking from the side in my formation is limited.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-26 23:05:46 | 显示全部楼层
Besides you need to fine-tweaking the formation according to your players!

Moreover, my formation is very different from the 4-4-2-based system most people use. It will presumably takes your players a few months before they are used to the formation. Please comment on my tactical thinkings if you'd like to

[ 本帖最后由 Biomedicine 于 2007-7-26 11:23 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-27 00:11:29 | 显示全部楼层
LS ist ashloch
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-27 00:24:24 | 显示全部楼层
F*ckin awesome tactic

Im using it with burnley in league 1. when i took over they where 16th by november now using this tactic ive got them up to 2nd.

Quality tactic Biomedicine mate
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-27 00:28:45 | 显示全部楼层
wirklich?  versuche ich sofort!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2007-7-27 00:41:48 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 calvinzhang 于 2007-7-27 12:24 AM 发表
F*ckin awesome tactic

Im using it with burnley in league 1. when i took over they where 16th by november now using this tactic ive got them up to 2nd.

Quality tactic Biomedicine mate

Really? This is unbelievable as it took almost 6 months for my Deportivo lads to get used to this tactics.

I am glad this works well to you. How does your SW perform? I find it so difficult to have him receiving scores more than 8 (35% 8.0, 65% 7.0)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-7-27 01:38:21 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Biomedicine 于 2007-7-26 11:41 发表

Really? This is unbelievable as it took almost 6 months for my Deportivo lads to get used to this tactics.

I am glad this works well to you. How does your SW perform? I find it so difficult to have him receiving scores more than 8 (35% 8.0, 65% 7.0)

my  burnley lads > yours tbh (only joking)

SW:70% 8.0...
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 03:31 , Processed in 0.049075 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.