找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 27926|回复: 42

[转贴]虚拟进攻核心战术(翻译外国玩家)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-11-17 18:45:25 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
当在战术中采用进攻核心的时候,我发现了一种可以扰乱对方后卫的战术,在现实的足球比赛中,这种战术是可以经常看到的。在FM2007之前我就尝试着把这个战术运用到游戏中去,但都没有成功,使我感到兴奋的是,在FM2007中可以做到。文章的名字是虚拟进攻核心,我想大家都想知道是为什么,下面我就详细的介绍一下
      首先在战术设置里要安排双前锋,两个前锋一个定义为进攻核心另一个按默认设置(这里暂且称为得分前锋),然后设置给进攻核心的传球方式为“run in front of ball”,这就意味着中场队员基本都是传身后球给进攻核心,而不是大家经常采用的边路传中和起高球。这样就要求进攻核心在ACC(爆发力)上要有很高的数值,那么在游戏里就会出现对方中后卫经常的在自己半场去追赶我的进攻核心。由于大多数中后卫速度都比较慢,这样就要另一个中后卫去补防,这个时候得分前锋就没有人来盯防,当球传到得分前锋脚下的时候,进球的可能性是非常大的。要实现这种战术,进攻核心要有很好的爆发力和速度,这样才能够搅乱对方的防线,出现防守漏洞。
      在我的游戏中,我用的是英超的纽卡斯尔,我的进攻核心是Martins,他的爆发力通常在19-20,得分前锋我用的是Ameobi,这个家伙在其它玩家看来只是个替补。在比赛中Martins通常得分在7-8,也经常可以搅乱对方的防线;Ameobi通常得分在8-9,并且平均每场一个进球。这说明战术是成功的,虽然Ameobi不是一个超级前锋,但Martins的能力超强,他足以搅乱对方的防线,使Ameobi无人盯防,从而取得大量进球。我也正在等待Owen的痊愈,他可以取代Ameobi作为得分前锋,当然Owen也可以胜任进攻核心,主要是Martins作为进攻核心发挥的相当出色。

我把战术里的一些设置说明一下:
      虚拟进攻核心:进攻心态(全力进攻),自由度(高),传球(混合),前插(经常),传身后球(经常)。
      得分前锋;进攻心态(比进攻核心少两格),自由度(一般,比中间位置少两格),前插(经常)。
      球队设置:使用进攻核心;传球给进攻核心:身后球;记住要指定哪个球员是进攻核心。
还有就是把进攻核心设置为自由人(free role)效果会更好。

下面是对进攻核心和得分前锋的一些要求,首先说一下进攻核心,他必须要有非常好的爆发力,其次是灵活,速度,决断力,工作投入度和创造力(我发现当Owen作为虚拟进攻核心时,他的创造力高于Martins,Owen的得分在8-9,要高过Martins的7-8分,当然Owen也为得分前锋创造了大量的机会),另外作为自由人(free role)也需要有高的创造力
再说下得分前锋,除了前锋所需要的能力外,他还要有高的决心和冷静,因为得分前锋通常都会得到很好的得分机会,所以有高决心和冷静的队员就不会头脑发热把球打飞。得分前锋还要有好的无球跑动能力,这样可以有更多和守门员一对一的情况出现,进球更加容易。

这是本人第一次翻译,请大家多多指教,下面附上原文
The Targetman Dummy Trick         
I've discovered a trick when applying the targetmen in my tactic...i usually see this trick used in the real life football...but to get it right in FM and the fact FM2007 can really do this tactic amaze me because before FM2007, i've try setting this trick, no luck....  
The name is Targetman Dummy, and i know you understand what is this about from the name...  

Start with 2 strikers, the targetman and the feeder....i'm using the run in front of ball type targetman means i pass a through ball to my targetman....not the cross or high ball that usually applied....so my targetman must have a high stats on ACC....a must..so in my game the def will usually busy chasing the targetman who is running around the opp half leaving the feeder unmark....so the pass will eventually arrive at the unmark feeder and he score....
It is important to have a targetman that have high ACC to get this to work, because with he running very fast around the half will create a stiff among the def....  
In my game, i play newcastle....my targetman is martins (insanely 19-20 acc), and my feeder is ameobi (this guy usually not the first eleven choise for toons manager in FM2007)......martins will usually got 7-8 rating in his game, and always got chase around by the opp def but ameobi got 8-9 with average of 1 goal per match.....i know this trick works very well considering ameobi is not really a great stikers but then with martins causing havoc among the opp def, he is free from marking and got a bunch of goals too....  
I'm waiting for owen to heal so that he can take ameobi place as the feeder, dont want to make owen the targetman coz martins is doing a great job there....
Cheers.....and good luck  
Instruction...Sorry for not giving the full instruction guys....well here is my full instruction on this...
For starters this trick works on any formation you want to use, i've use flat 4-4-2, Diamond and 5-3-2 with this trick and it work....player struction as follows
The Dummy Targetman
Mentality-Full Attacking (Full Slider)
Creative Freedom-Much
Passing-Mixed
Foward Run-Often
Through Ball-Often
The Fast Striker
Mentality-Attacking (2 click lower than targetman mentality)
Creative Freedom - Normal (2 click lower middle line)
Foward Run-Often
Team Instruction
Tick Use Targetman
Tagetman Supply : Through Ball
Also declare your targetman
That is there to it....oh, giving free role instruction to the targetman also help my game....Thanks fallencable....
Recommended player's stats for targetman
High stats on Acc (A must), Agility, Pace, Determination, Work Rate also high creativity also help (i discovered this when playing owen as my targetman - creativity higher than martins.....he got average 8-9, better than martin stats 7-8 creating a lot of dummy trick for my support striker) also you need a high creativity if you want to give free role ins for your target man....

Support Striker
Apart from a good striker stats, the support must also have high decision and composture....because the suport will usually got a lot of time and space to shoot, so we need a calm and good decision making striker to strike the ball...also good stats on off the ball also good because the support will also got a lot of ont to one with the GK

Hope this helps...good luck guys !  decision
发表于 2006-11-17 19:41:25 | 显示全部楼层
谢谢 了,非常有用,马上就去试试
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-11-17 19:44:24 | 显示全部楼层
好文,不知道电脑会不会有应对战术
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-11-17 19:46:47 | 显示全部楼层
pace和acc都高的前锋本来在FM里就玩晒了,还需要设置这些?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-11-17 19:51:34 | 显示全部楼层
另一方面,符合他最后推荐的要求的前锋本身就很厉害了……

还是那一句,叫他在弱队里试验后再说吧
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-11-17 19:55:37 | 显示全部楼层
我用马竞,托雷斯就是进攻核心,得分很高但就是不进球,不过我的传球方式是混合,两边起球战术。这丫每场头球超高,成功率也高。他的搭档是克罗地亚的190高中锋Ljuboyevic,进球很容易的。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-11-17 20:55:12 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 dekker 于 2006-11-17 07:51 PM 发表
另一方面,符合他最后推荐的要求的前锋本身就很厉害了……

还是那一句,叫他在弱队里试验后再说吧

同意这个说法~~
用那么强的前锋做核心,难以说明问题。
要是在弱队中,或者英国的一些业余球队中都能够如此凑效,才算成功~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-11-17 21:42:46 | 显示全部楼层
简直是为鲁尼而生的战术。
回去开始爽
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-11-17 22:28:30 | 显示全部楼层
呵呵 还是谢谢楼主的翻译啊!!1
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2007-1-1 16:44:04 | 显示全部楼层
对球员要求太高了
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 08:59 , Processed in 0.042487 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.