注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2764|回复: 2

Cafu回归...

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-8-8 13:33:38 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
CAFU IN TOP FORM
Cafu is back and it’s great to see his smiling face surrounded in Milan’s red and black jersey. There were some doubts about how this summer would have left the defender, some thought he might be a bit depressed after Brazil’s World Cup elimination or maybe just tired after all those games, but Marcos has pleasantly surprised everyone once again. In an interview with the Milan Channel he said: ‘I am the kind of guy that whether I win or lose, I move on immediately. We must play this important game on Wednesday and it’s useless to go on the field thinking about the World Cup.’ There is no doubt that he is being sincere, as always, and that’s just the kind of attitude that makes him a great champion. With August 9 just around the corner and Cafu in top form there should be plenty of excitement from the San Siro as the clock ticks down the final days before the season’s first Champions League fixture.

卡福状态正佳
卡福回来了,看到他身披米兰红黑球衫的笑脸,感觉如此亲切。曾经有人怀疑这个夏天会给这名后卫留下消极的影响,还有人认为他会由于巴西队在世界杯上的出局以及经历了如此密集的比赛后而一蹶不振,可马尔科斯却以他独有的亲和给了所有人一个惊喜。在接受米兰频道的采访时,他说道:“我是那种无论输赢都会很快跳出来继续前行的人。我们必须打好周三的这场重要比赛,上了场还想着世界杯的比赛是毫无意义的。”他的忠诚也是毋庸置疑的,这也正是使他成为一名伟大冠军球员的态度与特质。在8月9日即将来临之时,卡福已经调整好了上佳的状态,随着本赛季首场欧洲冠军联赛比赛一分一秒的接近,圣西罗将成为激情的海洋。

[ 本帖最后由 calvinzhang 于 2006-8-8 12:35 AM 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-8-9 06:02:23 | 显示全部楼层
嗯。。。希望他能回勇
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-8-13 15:37:21 | 显示全部楼层
恩,再坚持会嘛
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 17:38 , Processed in 0.037964 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.