找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2762|回复: 2

测试--让数据说话

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-3-21 10:41:58 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
关于每个战术设定的作用,其实很多时候都是人云亦云,靠的是一些猜测,再加上和现实足球的类比。应该说除了游戏开发者,根本没有人能准确地指导这些设定到底会对游戏有怎样的影响。对于玩家来说,唯一可靠的办法就是通过大量的测试获得经验,不过需要花费大量的时间
3月8号的时候,官方论坛上有个大哥发动大家一块作测试,几天时间就聚集了N多人
我把他们的讨论结果整理了一下,供大家参考

1.Mentality

测试前的观点
The attacking mentality example was the first one I tested and after replaying the same game over and over it did conclude that attacking mentality does affect how far up the pitch a player will play. Some people said that it affects the style of passing but I couldn’t see anything to prove this theory.

不同意见
false. it definitely affects passing also
I suppose if u have passing on mixed or direct, a player will still play the ball forward occassionaly. U may want to do a test match where you control both teams and set them both on ultra defensive mentality and short passing.. (maybe also wide formation, so that the ball is not intercepted and defensive line on deep).. see what happens. I bet there will only be passing between defenders and keeper on one side.

测试分析

All Out Attack

About offsides.
Using All Out Attack it is clear that C get caught offside an awful lot more. Without watching 2D it can be suggested that this is because their mentality forces the strikers to play further up the field and be offside.
However, a stat not to be missed is that when C play all out attack, V's offsides also go up. This might seem odd, but fits in with mentality=positioning. If the defenders are on a higher mentality they play higher up the park and will catch strikers offside more often.

pass completion
It could also be assumed that when playing all out attack, all players shift up the pitch, thus giving less room for them to pass to each other and maybe playing 'behind' their marker, thus making passes to them very difficult.

Ultra Dfensive
the results are similar in terms of posession and shots on goal
both team are caught offside less.
Both teams' pass completion also improves.
the amount of possession for both teams in the middle third was higher

结论
this little test has partially convinced me that mentality only affects positioning. My main reason being the number of shots on goal remain

批判错误观点
A common way of thinking that menatlity changes the way your player looks to pass--Attacking=pass forward, defensive=pass back is Untrue!
作者举例说
when UD: possession in own defensive third- 10.9%
when Attack: possession in own defensive third- 14.4%

If when on attacking mentality players were rushing to move the ball forward you would assume that possession in their own third would be lower than when on UD. However, the above stats suggest this is the other way around.
The reason why i think this happens is when players are on attacking they will hold a higher position up the pitch, so most players will be hidden by by their markers. This means that when the ball is in defence, most of the time the only safe or sensible pass will be to another defender. This is (probably) why I have so much possession in their own third when they are on all out attack.

2.creative freedom

测试前的观点
Next up was creative freedom. When I though about this my immediate theory was that players with high settings would try through balls, tricks, diagonal passes, running at players etc. This did not turn out to be the case. From my tests the only thing it seemed to affect was the player’s positioning. A player with high creative freedom would spread himself all over the pitch, moving into the channels or coming inside while a player with low creative freedom would tend to stay in his position and rarely venture outside of his boundaries.

测试结果
using maximum (high) creative freedom
变化较大的
both teams have more shots on goal, and own team have more on target
computer are caught offside less , but own team are caught more often
Another interesting stat to note in this test is the action zone possession. In previous testing the spread between the two final thirds has been pretty even. However, in this test there is a clear difference.There is more play in the computer defensive third.
变化不大的
possession improves but only a little
computer's pass completion remains almost the same, but own teams improves slightly.

测试分析
with high CF created more chances, had more possession and better pass completion. They also had more possession higher up the pitch. This all suggests to me that the passes being made were easier (hence improved pass completion and possession).

From this i will infer that the player who is passed to is in more space, and therefore easier to pass to. (this also means the passer is in more space initially, so has more time to pick a pass). Thus, it seems reasonable to say the higher CF, the more room a player will make for themselves by moving out of position. This is also hinted at by the increase in offsides. For me, this shows the strikers trying to make space for themselves to receive the ball-but being too eager.

When comparing each teams possession in their respective 'final thirds' it seems that my attackers were easier to pass to than computer's. So, I spent less time with the ball in own half and more time in computer's field. computer however have to be more patient in finding an easy pass, so spend more time with the ball at the back.

A downside of this greater movement is that players get caught further out of their defensive position. This is why computer's shots on goal increased.(因此防守队员的CF不能太高,以免失去防守位置)

批判错误观点
Creative freedom has previously been considered to be how much you want a player to try the risky pass, or do flicks and tricks etc. 作者反驳说,如果真是那样的话,全队使用maximum (high) creative freedom将导致 pass completion would drop, and probably that teams possession also.可事实并非如此

结论
with low CF, no players makes effort to find space-so it becomes an individual duel between them and their marker(一对一).
From this we can take that low CF means your players don't go looking for space, this encourages individual battles all over the pitch. It could be a good option if you feel your players are all round better than the oppo.
(个人理解:如果对位防你的人实力不行,就低CF,捏软柿子;反之,人家防得你不行了,赶紧闪,高CF)

3.Tempo
offsides
with quick tempo offsides increase, with slow tempo they decrease. It could be read that players on slow tempo hold on to the ball while the striker gets onside..where as a player on high tempo will pass straight away. However, it could be the striker who was at fault. Could high tempo make him to eager to get the ball, and therefore be caught offside??

pass completion
tempo太高太低都不好。with high tempo, although passes could be rushed and inaccurate-if the ball makes it quickly across the pitch the recipiant may have more time on the ball as his marker is further away. Although slow tempo could make passing more deliberate (have more time over picking the right pass and keeping it accurate) it could mean all players are more easily marked, meaning a tackle will come in sooner.

possession
with high tempo my possession was better than computer's

Shots
with a slow tempo I created more chances on goal, and scored slighlty more goals per match than when the were using a quick tempo. With a slow tempo the players may take more time on the ball and pick better passes. This extra 'composure' when on the ball creates more chances and might make the players calmer infront of goal.
发表于 2006-3-22 07:50:17 | 显示全部楼层
不行呀……英文太多看着累
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-3-22 11:55:59 | 显示全部楼层
游侠论坛的 tianyushef帮我翻译了一下
总结下作者的三个观点

试验方法,通过不断打同一场比赛来总结数据。

(1)作者通过实验来说明位置和心态是一致的,举了一些控球方面的例子。
(2)低自由度意味着更容易出现小范围的对抗,这种情况适合欺负弱队;如果对方防守能力比较强,就要避其锋头,用高自由度。另外,指出了防守队员CF过高的话会失去位置。他觉得高自由度不代表传风险球的概率上升,而是更好的跑位和转移球。
(3)节奏过快或者过慢都不好,快节奏比较容易控制住球,同时,失误和越位也会明显增加。过慢的话可以有更多的时间控制和处理球,同时,更很容易被铲 =。=0 用数据说明了快节奏可以获得较高的控球率。相对较慢的节奏可以得到稍微高一些的平均每场得分。最后,冷静高的射手效率高一些(地球人都知道啊。。。)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-26 06:07 , Processed in 0.040179 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.