射正:   Chelsea 2        Barcelona 7.

角球: Chelsea 3        Barcelona 8.

犯规: Chelsea 21      Barcelona 12.

越位: Chelsea 4        Barcelona 1.

然后是各方评价,以下评论均引用自各队官网,以字母排序
Barceona

Rijkaard: "It's an important first step"
里杰卡尔德:第一回合赢球很重要

Speaking to the press after tonight's epic victory, Frank Rijkaard was delighted with the result against Chelsea (1-2) but stressed that the job was only half completed. As usual, the Dutch coach was as gracious in victory as in defeat.
提及今晚史诗般的胜利,弗兰克.里杰卡尔德神清气爽但是强调革命尚未成功.如同其一贯作风,他不以物喜,不以己悲.

Frank Rijkaard is delighted to finally lay to rest the disappointment of last season's defeat but emphasised that the job will have to be finished off in the Nou Camp: "It's an important first step. Now we have the advantage but we have to continue and do our job in the Nou Camp. We can't relax yet because Chelsea has won a lot of matches and has the right mentality".
弗兰克.里杰卡尔德对胜利感到欣慰,一扫上赛季被击败的阴霾.但是他将调:"第一回合赢球很重要,担不是全部.我们还不能放松"

Victory in a special match

"It's an important result for us. It was a special match, treated with a lot of tension by the media. We created chances and we won though we didn't have our best game. The pitch, and Chelsea, which is a great team, didn't let us but we are happy with the result".
"这是一场宝贵的胜利。这还是一场被媒体热炒的特殊比赛。我们努力的创造机会并把握住了,虽然这不是我们最好的状态。现在的情况下--还有切尔西,一支很棒的球队---我们不容乐观"

A mature team
一只成熟的队伍

"My team showed maturity. We didn't play in the best way but the team behaved well. Maturity and goals gave us the victory".
我们的队伍展示了他的成熟.我们的踢得并非无懈可击表现不错.成熟和进球使我们获得三分.

Messi didn't overreact
梅西没有演戏

Frank Rijkaard declined to give an opinion on a number of remarks made by opposing coach Jose Mourinho in which he questioned the referee's performance: "Everyone has the right to say what he thinks. I don't have to comment on what my colleagues say. The referee makes his decisions and I never talk about the referee". As for the incident in which Del Horno was sent off, he denied that Messi had overreacted: "He's not a player to playact. The referee didn't give the first foul. At the second he gave a red card".
弗兰克.里杰卡尔德拒绝评价对方教练穆利尼奥对裁判的质疑,"每个人都有表达的权利,我没有义务评论我同行所说的,裁判判了就是判了,我从不对裁判挑三拣四."提及德尔.奥尔诺的红牌,他否认了梅西有表演的成分:"他不是个在演戏的演员.裁判没有判决第一次的犯规,但是第二次他出示了红牌"

The return leg
下一回合

Finally, Rijkaard stressed that there must be no complacency ahead of the second leg. "We'll be taking it very seriously. We'll have to have a good mentality to finish the job in the Nou Camp".
弗兰克.里杰卡尔德强调不要满足于第二回合之前的事情."我们如履薄冰,我们精神奕奕地准备着诺坎普体育场之战".

Chelsea

Reaction: Mourinho asks the questions
反应:穆里尼奥有疑问

Though disgruntled and disappointed with the red card handed out to Asier Del Horno, José Mourinho vowed to go to the Camp Nou in two weeks’ time with a positive attitude.
纵然失意于奥尔诺的红牌,穆里尼奥依然发誓两周后会在诺.坎普(不知道为什么这里的原文是坎普.诺--maybe2005)体育场焕然一新.

“I am proud of my players, proud of the support of the fans and prefer to go to Barcelona in a positive frame of mind.”
"我为我的队员感到自豪,为我们的球迷感到自豪并会在去巴塞罗那的时候保持积极的心态"

Mourinho refused to be drawn into an attack on the referee fearing a repeat of last year’s UEFA actions against him.
穆里尼奥谢绝评价裁判,因为不想重蹈去年被欧足联对他惩罚的覆辙.

“Was it a red card? You saw it — you report it. If I say I can be suspended."
"什么叫做红牌?你看到了---那你就如实报到吧.如果我说了,我就会被推上审判台."

“What changed everything was the fact we were playing 10 v 11 when we should not have been. It means you cannot play a pressing game, cannot double up on the wing, cannot defend deep. You are struggling basically.”
"如果说有什么能改变一切的话,那就是我们从未以10人应战11人过。这意味着你不能采取压迫式打法,不能投入边路,不能纵深防守。我们基本上一直在苦苦鏖战。"

Mourinho then reflected on Michael Essien’s suspension for both Barcelona games, the midfielder’s yellow card being upgraded to a red after extensive TV coverage provoked unprecedented action from UEFA.
穆里尼奥又把失利归咎到了埃辛在两场对巴塞比赛中的停赛,由于电视的大肆报道,这名中场队员的黄牌被欧足联史无前例的升级为红牌

“Essien was suspended for a yellow card. Del Horno has a red card. Can we revoke it?” he mused. “Can we get Messi suspended for play-acting? It would not change the result."
“埃辛因为黄牌出局.奥尔诺则得到了红牌。会让我们撤销它么?”他沉思道。“我们能让梅西因为表演而停赛吗?比赛结果不会改变的"

“Answer me this,” he continued, posing hypothetical situations. “Is it worth us going to Barcelona because if it is not, I will send my B team and leave my main players to concentrate on the League and FA Cup.”
"回答我"他假设了一种情形"如果去巴萨已经没有意义,我何不派我的二线队去巴塞罗那,留下我的主力打联赛和足协杯呢?"

Barcelona manager, Frank Rijkaard, saw the victory over Chelsea as “a great first step on the road to qualification for the next round. Barcelona can eliminate Chelsea but we have to work hard to achieve it.”
巴萨主教练,弗兰克.里杰卡尔德,说对切尔西的胜利是:"向下一回合进军迈出的伟大一步.巴萨有能力淘汰切尔西但是我们必须认真对待"

Lest Rijkaard has forgotten, Didier Drogba’s sending-off in the corresponding fixture last season inspired the Blues to overcome his side and progress to the next round. Could the injustice over Asier Del Horno have the same result?
难道里杰卡尔德忘记了吗?德罗巴相似的停赛催化了蓝军的胜利,使其进军了下一回合.那么奥尔诺身上所受的不公正是否会使结果殊途同归呢?"
 楼主| 发表于 2006-2-23 11:37:09 | 显示全部楼层

More facts about Chelsea v Barca--比赛细节

Much has been said and written about tonight's match. Two of Europe's best teams face to face. However, there are still a number of fascinating facts to discover.

Here are some of the facts we've uncovered for you:

-Barca and Chelsea both top their respective league tables with a comfortable lead over their nearest rivals. Barca are 6 points ahead of Valencia while the 'blues' are 12 points ahead of Manchester United.

-Spanish league teams have played a total of seven times in Stamford Bridge with not a single win between them. Chelsea has won 6 of these matches and conceded just one draw, against Mallorca (1-1) in the 1998-99 season.

-Since Mourinho became manager, the blues' have not lost a single home match 38 wins and 11 draws.

-The Barca and Chelsea squads have an almost identical average age - 25.4 (Barca) and 25.2 (Chelsea).

-In the group stage of the Champions League, Barca finished top of Group C with 16 points, with 5 wins and 1 draw. Chelsea, on the other hand, finished second in Group G with 11 points, with 3 wins, 2 draws and 1 defeat.

-Of the 6 games played in the competition so far, goalkeepers Valdés and Cech have played 5 each. The Catalan has conceded 2 goals and the Czech just 1.

-Among the 18 players named in tonight's squad by Frank Rijkaard, no less than 7 have come up through the Barca youth ranks (Valdés, Puyol, Oleguer, Motta, Messi, Iniesta and Jorquera). By contrast, only team captain John Terry is a product of the Chelsea Academy.

- Ronaldinho has scored more goals in the Champions League (5) than any other player from the two teams, followed by Eto'o with 3. Top scorers for Chelsea are Crespo and Ricardo Carvalho, with 2 apiece.

-Last week, Eto'o won the African Player of the Year 2005 ahead of two Chelsea players: Didier Drogba and Michael Essien.

-Puyol and 'Gio' are the only members of the Barca squad to have played every minute of the current Champions League. Four Chelsea players also have a 100% record: Ricardo Carvalho, William Gallas (who is unavailable through injury), John Terry and Frank Lampard.

-Rijkaard has used 20 players so far in the Champions League while Mourinho has used 21.

-If Lampard, Terry or Robben gets a yellow card tonight they will be suspended for the return leg. The only Barca player to be in this position is Mark van Bommel.

-Chelsea goalkeeper Petr Cech was born on 20th May 1982, exactly 10 years before Barca won the only European Cup in the Club's history.
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-6 23:39:34 | 显示全部楼层
不错的帖子
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 10:23 , Processed in 0.043668 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.