1。最新数据:一线队所有队员至今为止的出场/进球数
2。加内:我们必须忘记足协杯的出局
3。萨哈:我愿为联赛杯赴汤蹈火

请看具体报道:

First-team: All appearances / goals

一线队所有队员至今为止的出场/进球数

Neville: We Must Move On From Cup Exit
我们必须忘记足协杯的出局

"We have to pick ourselves up and make sure we finish well in the league and try to win the Carling Cup."”我们必须打起精神来以确保联赛有个好的收尾,并赢得联赛杯“
---Gary Neville

Gary Neville insists United still have plenty to play for this season and is urging his team-mates to move on from their FA Cup exit.
加内强调曼联本赛季还有很多比赛要打,并告诫队友们要踏在足协杯的失利上继续前行

A 19th minute header from Peter Crouch sent Liverpool through to the quarter-finals of the competition and United's misery was compounded by Alan Smith's broken leg and dislocated ankle late on.
高佬的进球使红魔出局,阿兰的受伤使红魔雪上加霜.

Nevertheless, United still hold the upper hand in their battle with Liverpool for second place in the league and also have the chance of eanring their first piece of silverware in Sunday's Carling Cup final clash with Wigan.
然而,红魔本赛季对红军的比赛还是占优的并且周日联赛杯还有机会捧杯.

"There is still plenty for us to play for," Neville told MUTV.
"我们还需要做很多"加内对红魔电视台说

"Saturday's game was desperately disappointing but we have to pick ourselves up.
(上)周六的比赛令人失望,但红魔们需继续前行

"We must make sure we finish well in the league and try to win the Carling Cup. We must not falter like we did last season.
”我们必须确保联赛有个好的收尾,并且赢得联赛杯.我们不可以像上赛季一样龌龊"

"The game was the same as the previous two we have had against Liverpool this season," added the skipper. "One or two chances created by both teams and they have won it with a set piece, just as we won it with one at Old Trafford.
"那场比赛就像先前两场对利物浦的比赛"红魔队长补充道"在大家都有机会的情况下,他们通过定位球进了一个,跟之前我们在主场进的那个一样"

"We know what Liverpool's strengths are. They are a tall team and their lad has got a header in from a corner.

"There has been a fine line in all our matches with them this season."
以上两句赞扬红军踢得不错.

Neville also took time out to hail Smith's courage following his horrific injury in the final stages of the match.
内维尔话题一转,赞扬起了阿兰的勇敢

"Alan's injury puts it all into perspective," declared the defender. "We didn't get the chance to see him immediately after the game but all our thoughts are with him. It made what was already a bad day ten times worse.
"阿兰的伤使一切事情谈如清水"加内讲道"我们在赛后才有机会去探望他.这件事使本来就不愉快的一天变得相当的~~不愉快(原文是10倍于当日的痛)"

"Sometimes in football, things happen which just stop you in your tracks, no matter how big the game you are playing in or what is going on around you. That was one of those moments. It is a bad injury and we are all gutted for him.
"足球有时就是这样,你走的顺利时就会有事情阻拦你,不管有多重要的比赛而且什么都会在你身上发生.现在就是那些时刻之一.那是个严重的伤,我们都很着急"

"Alan has immense courage and he was showing it when he went to block the free-kick. It made the whole day doubly disappointing for us."
"当阿兰冲向皮球,以身体阻拦那个任意球时,他为我们示范了何谓巨大的勇气.那天对我们来说真是祸不单行"

Saha Desperate For Cup Final Win
萨哈愿为最后一个可以赢得的奖杯赴汤蹈火

Louis Saha has missed three Cup finals in English football and is desperate to win his first medal at United in Sunday's Carling Cup clash with Wigan.
萨哈已经错过三次杯赛了.他愿为与维甘的比赛中赴汤蹈火

The 27-year-old Frenchman was absent from the Newcastle side that played against the Reds in the 1999 FA Cup final. And since joining United, he was cup-tied for 2004's FA Cup final win over Millwall and injured for the 2005 defeat to Arsenal.
27岁的法国人上次参加联赛杯决赛还是99年在纽卡斯尔,对手是曼联.自从他加盟红魔后,他赢得了2004年足协杯.并于2005年在击败阿森纳的比赛中受伤.

"I'm desperate to reach a final," he said. "I missed three Finals because I was involved with Newcastle as well. I am looking for another final."
"我愿不惜一切"他说“从加盟纽卡斯尔后我错过了三届决赛,我在等新的一届“

Saha's well-documented injury problems meant that he missed the majority of his first two years at the club. But since his return in November he has scored ten goals, five of which have come in four Carling Cup matches.
萨哈家喻户晓的伤使他错过了加盟红魔以来的大部分比赛。尽管如此,他从11月回来至今已进球10粒,其中5粒是在4场联赛杯中进的“

"It would be nice to continue my scoring record in Cups," said Saha. "But I also enjoy training and the Premiership as well so I do everything with a smile on my face.
“我会继续进球“萨哈说“而且我在训练和联赛中享受快乐“

"I'm enjoying the opportunity to play in such a great team with such great players. Cristiano and Wayne provide goals. They are all great players and it makes it easier for me.
“我享受在如此重要的比赛中与如此伟大的球员同台竞技。小小罗与鲁尼兜售进球。他们都是伟大的球员,并使我受益匪浅“

"I was always confident I would score goals if I got a decent run in the team. The injuries have made it quite difficult to get your confidence up."
“我已经重拾进球的信心。之前的伤病曾让我萎靡不振。

After three months of first-team football, the former Fulham striker says he is in good condition.
三个月的一线队生涯,让这位前富勒姆前锋状态甚佳。

"My main target was to have a run in the side and that is what I have done," he said. "I have been playing for three months now, which is good. Hopefully it will continue."
“我的目标是在之前的状态下一路高歌“他说“我踢了三个月好球了。希望可以不停下来“

Saha wants to collect a winners' medal to make up for the three previous finals he has missed, but he says it is a necessity to win a trophy for the club to make up for an early exit in other competitions.
虽然萨哈想为自己赢得这个奖杯,但是他说这个奖杯对于俱乐部来说意义更加重大--可以使俱乐部从其他杯赛的出局中摆脱出来。

"Winning the Carling Cup would be a bit of a release but I am a competitor," he added. "I am looking for a lot of things. It is not just about me.
“赢得联赛杯固然使然释然,但是我是职业球员“他补充道“我期盼着很多事情,这不仅仅与我有关“

"Everyone is looking to win something because we have missed a chance to establish ourselves in the Champions League. The Carling Cup is something we can win, so lets do it."
“因为我们在冠军杯中被淘汰了所以每个人都企盼着赢得些什么。联赛杯尚可企及,待吾等将其摘取“
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-20 21:40 , Processed in 0.036271 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.