找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 2974|回复: 1

Man u news today...曼联今日新闻...06.02.22(Wed.)

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-2-22 10:17:32 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
往日新闻
-06.02.20-http://fmfans.cn/viewthread.php?tid=120847&extra=page%3D3
-06.02.21-http://fmfans.cn/viewthread.php?tid=121012&extra=page%3D2

今日新闻简述:

1。加内对足协的处罚感到失望
2。老特拉福德体育场将主办(英格兰)在世界杯前最后的热身
3。娃娃脸(索尔)时刻准备着
4。红魔安菲尔德球场微服私访记

请看具体报道:

Neville Disappointed At FA Disciplinary Ruling

加内对足协的处罚感到失望

Gary Neville is "extremely disappointed" that he has been given a £5000 fine and warned as to his future conduct by the Football Association after being found guilty of improper conduct.
加内感到“相当的~~失望",起因是足协对其罚款£5000,并警告他严加约束自己今后的行为,并引以为戒.

The charge relates to Neville's celebration of Rio Ferdinand's late winner against Liverpool in the 1-0 Premiership win at Old Trafford on January 22.
这次的指控是关于1月22日,在老特拉福德体育场1-0击败利物浦那场比赛中里奥进球后加内的庆祝行为(画外音:当时的情况时,加内狂奔50米,跑到利物浦的看台疯狂庆祝.很有气势---maybe2005)

The 31-year-old defender attended a personal Disciplinary Commission hearing on Tuesday, but was not happy with the outcome.
31岁的后卫参加了听证会,但结果并不令他满意.

"I am extremely disappointed with the decision," the United skipper told ManUtd.com. "I believe it to be a poor decision, not only for me but for all footballers.
"我对结果相当的~~失望"Man u队长告诉官网"我觉得那是个很衰的判决---不光对我来说,对所有的球员都一样"

"Being a robot, devoid of passion and spirit is obviously the way forward for the modern-day footballer. And I ask the authorities, where is football being taken?"
"如同行尸走肉,远离激情,忘却渴望---这已与现代足球背道而驰.我要面对那些官员质问,足球路在何方?!"

Neville now has 14 days to respond to the charge, but a decision on whether he will appeal has not yet been made.
加内有14天的申诉期,但是他是否上诉还属未知

OT Hosts Final World Cup Warm-Up Matches
老特拉福德体育场将主办(英格兰)在世界杯前最后的热身

Old Trafford will host England's final two friendlies ahead of the World Cup after the Football Association confirmed that the new Wembley will not be ready in time.
老特拉福德体育场将主办(英格兰)在世界杯前最后的两场热身赛.在此之前,足协已确认新温布利体育场还没有准备好.

Sven Goran Eriksson's men will now be in Manchester to face Hungary on 30 May and Jamaica on 3 June.
斯文.格兰.埃里克森的爪牙们将在此面对匈牙利(五月三十日)和牙买加(六月三日)的挑战.

Around 76,000 fans will pack Old Trafford following the completion of the two corner quadrants which are set to open before the end of the season.
76000名球迷将到场.体育馆将打开两个角落的看台.

"We are delighted the FA have chosen to stage these two matches at the biggest club ground in the country," said a club spokesman.
"很高兴足协选择了在国内最大的体育场举行"俱乐部发言人评价道

The FA also stated that this year's FA Cup final will now be held at Cardiff's Millennium Stadium following the delay to the construction of the new national stadium.
足协还确定了今年的足协杯将在加地夫千年体育场举行.原因也是因为新国家体育场(新温布利)竣工的延期.

Meanwhile, United have confirmed that they are in talks about the possibility of playing in South Africa as part of their pre-season programme ahead of the 2006/07 campaign.
同时,曼联已确认他们在商议把南非作为06/07赛季前训练一部分的可能性.

"We are in discussions, but nothing has been finalised," added a club spokesman.
"我们正在商讨此事,但并未盖棺定论"俱乐部发言人补充道.

Heinze Set For Early Return
海因策回来了

Gabriel Heinze is convinced he is going to win his bet with Sir Alex Ferguson and make an unexpected return to action before the end of the season.
人家都相信海因策为了争爵爷面前一口气而意外地在赛季结束前回来了.

The Argentine defender sustained cruciate knee ligament damage during United's goal-less draw away to Villarreal and was expected to miss the remainder of the campaign including the World Cup in Germany.

But after spending the last two months recovering in Cadiz in Spain, the 27-year-old insists he will be ready to play as early as next month.
在西班牙加的斯疗养了两个月后,他准备下个月回来

"I expect to play again in one month," he is quoted as saying in The Sun.
"我希望下月回来"

"The doctor of the Argentinian team Donato Villani has evaluated me and we are all optimistic. I have worked hard in Cadiz and the results have been very positive.
"阿根廷队医对我保持乐观.我在加的期的疗养效果也一日千里"

"I have a bet with Alex Ferguson on my return to the field this season and I am going to win it.
"我与爵爷打赌说:'这个赛季我能回来',我现在想赢了他小样的"

"I think about the World Cup in Germany as the big final target for my rehab."
"我认为我这次回归的最大目的是德国世界杯"

Ole Getting Closer All The Time
娃娃脸(索尔)时刻准备着

Reserves boss Rene Meulensteen can see a vast improvement in Ole Gunnar Solskjaer's game since the Norwegian striker began his return from a long-term knee injury.
后备队老大 Rene Meulensteen 说娃娃脸进步很快.他已经准备回来了.

Solskjaer turned in a sharp performance in the Reserves' 4-0 thumping of Birmingham last week, and Meulensteen is certain the fans' favourite is close to regaining his old sharpness.
娃娃脸在预备队联赛中4-0狂胜伯明翰的表现中表现抢眼, Rene Meulensteen肯定地认为这个球迷珍爱的小伙子正在恢复往日风采.

The Dutch coach also revealed that Solskjaer will be allowed to regain his fitness in the Reserves for as long as he deems necessary.
Rene Meulensteen透露组织上允许娃娃脸在预备队中养伤到任何时候。

"It's not only for me to decide, but for him as well," Rene told ManUtd.com. "As long as he's happy to play for us then we'll keep giving him games.

"The good Ole of old would have definitely scored one or two goals at Birmingham, but he's getting in the right positions. He's not far off though, I'm sure of that."

Meanwhile, Meulensteen has been massively impressed by 20-year-old defender Mark Howard, who has also returned this season after a serious knee injury.

A cruciate knee ligament injury gave Howard a massive setback last season, but he has impressed in his three second-string appearances so far this term.

Meulensteen said: "I was very impressed with him at Birmingham. Mark has come back from what can be a very tenacious injury. When they're declared fit after such injuries there's always a element of insecurity with them, but he's been brilliant in training."

Howard even came close to capping his fine performance with a goal at St Andrews, only to see his close-range effort rebound to safety off the Birmingham upright.

"It was a bit of a shame really that he couldn't put that goal away," said Rene. "It would have been the icing on the cake.

"But he's a very good defender who reads the game very, very well. He times his tackles really well, he's physical when he has to be. He's been brilliant so far for me."

这条其他就不翻译了,就是说索尔可以回到赛场了,还表扬了一下Mark Howard

[ 本帖最后由 maybe2005 于 2006-2-22 01:17 PM 编辑 ]
 楼主| 发表于 2006-2-22 10:17:49 | 显示全部楼层

Incognito Reds In Anfield Away End
红魔安菲尔德球场微服私访记

Two of United’s injured stars were at Anfield to support their team mates on Saturday, quite literally.
两名受伤的红魔周六光临安菲尔德,真切地支持自己的队友.

Rio Ferdinand and John O’Shea were missing from the Reds’ fifth Round FA Cup tie with Liverpool, and instead opted to watch the game from the away end.
里奥和奥谢错过了红魔对红军的第四轮足协杯的比赛,只得坐在观众席上.

Accompanied by team mate Phil Bardsley the players stood amongst United’s 6,200 away following, going largely unrecognised for most of the match.
在队友Phil Bardsley的陪伴下,他们坐在了6200名客场观战的红魔球迷之中,并且大部分时间里没有被认出来

After the game United supporters were kept inside Anfield whilst the roads surrounding the stadium were cleared of home fans. It was at this point that they were spotted by fans around them.
比赛结束,球场冷清下来后,他们才被周围的粉丝认出来.

“It took a while for word to go round that some of the players were in the away end,” said ManUtd.com columnist Face In The Crowd, who witnessed the post match events.
"很快,红魔出没在客场的消息传开了"官网专栏作家Face如是说,同时他也是事件的见证人.

“It was once the stadium was empty and fans sat down that they began to be recognised. A few people asked for autographs – which they happily signed – and others took pictures of them with their mobile phones.”
当时球场空了,粉丝们坐下来,他们才被认出来.一些人要签名---他们很高兴地签---另一些人用手机与他们合照

Rio was ruled out of the game with a tight hamstring, sustained in training, whilst John O’Shea had not fully recovered from a rib injury. But the pair still had a contribution to make.
里奥的跟腱受伤了,奥谢的肋骨还没完全好,但是这对红魔还是为球队作着贡献.

“As fans waited to be let out of the ground a chant went up from United fans of ‘Rio, Rio, give us a song,’” says Face In The Crowd.
"当粉丝们离场的时候,一首赞歌响起了'里奥,里奥,给我们唱首歌'"专栏作家Face在人群中说

“Rio then chanted ‘U-ni-ted!’ and everyone joined in. Next it was O’Shea’s turn and he chanted ‘Red Army!’ which everyone joined in with too. It’s not often that you get players going in the away end, let alone starting chants.”
"里奥唱起了<<U-ni-ted!>>,所有人都紧跟着一起唱了起来.紧接着轮到奥谢了,他高唱起<<Red Army!>>"所有人也都紧跟着一起唱了起来.这是很不平常的---让红魔们到客场看球,并旁若无人地唱起赞歌来"

Ferdinand and O’Shea aren’t the first United players to watch a match from the away end, however. In October 2000 Gary Neville and David Beckham sat amongst travelling Reds at Filbert Street and watched their team mates beat Leicester City 3-0.
他们不是第一位来客场看球的红魔.2000年10月加内和贝壳也在费博特街体育场观看了3-0狂胜莱彻斯城队的比赛.

[ 本帖最后由 maybe2005 于 2006-2-22 01:18 PM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-19 22:30 , Processed in 0.037347 second(s), 18 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.