QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

查看: 6606|回复: 12

[官方文章]SI秘籍:组建你的球队

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-2-15 12:41:23 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式
原文出处 http://www.footballmanager.net/en/a2/H17.htm

Finding the right player
Once you’ve attempted to dispose of the players you have deemed surplus to requirements its time to look for new players to bring into the club.

Chances are your budget is somewhat restricted (or non-existent in the case of Cambridge City) so pull up your player search and filter for the players whom you can afford currently.

When starting as a small club I generally initially filter for players within my home nation who are without a club, This shortlist generally be the most reliable with regards to signing players as they’re currently unemployed and so will be looking to get back into football.

Again as with staff the chances are you won’t be able to be over fussy regarding who you can bring in, but if you look around then you might be able to locate a couple of ex-Premiership youngsters who will be star performers for a club at your level.

Obviously the hardest part of scouting for new talent yourself is determining what makes a good player. The table below will help by acting as a quick reference guide as to the attributes which are most important to a player for each of the main positions found in the game.

The settings indicated in the table below are sensible things to filter for for general player roles.

Position Important Characteristics

Goalkeeper Reflexes, Handling, Communication, Jumping
Wing Backs Positioning, Tackling, Pace, Anticipation, Stamina
Left/Right Defenders Positioning, Tackling, Pace, Anticipation
Central Defenders Tackling, Jumping, Positioning, Heading, Strength, Marking, Bravery, Teamwork
Attacking Wingers Pace, Dribbling, Passing, Off the Ball,Creativity, Crossing
Attacking Midfield Passing, Off the Ball, Creativity, Technique, Dribbling
Defensive Midfield Workrate, Jumping, Tackling, Stamina, Positioning
Fast Striker Pace, Acceleration, Dribbling, Technique, Finishing, Off the Ball
Target Striker Jumping, Heading, Strength, Off the ball

The Level which is deemed acceptable for each of these attributes will vary dependant upon the level your club is playing at, as a rule of thumb I’d suggest Premiership clubs (15+), Division One (10+), Conference (7+). In the lower regions you’ll have to accept that most players at that level won’t have a ‘high’ value in all of their important characteristics and it’ll be up to you to determine which are more important for the style of tactic which you’re attempting to undertake.

Searching for Players
When searching for players after setting filters to narrow the people down to a reasonable level I generally find that viewing via. Players attributes and clicking on the column headers to sort the lists into order can quickly narrow down for me whom I am likely to be interested in.

Now you’ve used the search filter to find a few players the next thing is to persuade them to join your club. If they’re available on a free-transfer then the next stage is negotiating a contract with them, however if they’re already at a club you first have to decide what would be a fair price to pay for them.

Deciding a purchase price
If they’re always at a club then you’ll probably have to negotiate a transfer fee for the player – you do this by selecting ‘Make Transfer Bid’ from either the bottom left of the menu bar on the player profile or by right clicking on the players name and selecting that option from the pop-up menu that appears.

When placing a bid for a player bear in mind that you will often have to pay above the displayed valuation of the player because their club isn’t really that interested in selling the player in question and has to be ‘persuaded’ to do so.

If money is tight then consider the position that the players club is in as there are circumstances in which a player might be allowed to go on the ‘cheap’ from a club (sometimes even much less than their displayed asking price). I’ve listed a few examples of these situations below:

· Player is Transfer Listed
· Player is unhappy
· Player’s contract is about to expire
· Player isn’t wanted at the club
· Player has fallen out with his manager

In contrast there are many similar warning signs available when a club may want more money than his displayed value, again I’ve listed some of these below:

· Player is a key player in the side
· Player has a long term contract
· Player is happy to stay at the club
· Player is a youth player with potential (commonly these are players who are in U21 International sides or similar)

Once you’ve placed some bids for a few players continue the game using the ‘Continue Game’ button (top left of the main bar across the game screen). The game will run through a few days and stop either when its got some match results to display or when someone responds to one of the offers that you’ve placed for a player.

Negotiating Contracts
When negotiating contracts its important to keep in mind the role you envision the player taking at your club. Don’t over-pay for a speculative player unless you’re at a club where money isn’t an issue.

For smaller clubs, especially semi-professional clubs try and keep within your wage budget as much as possible and aim to sign mainly younger players who will accept wages which are within your normal wage structure.

In my case I failed to abide by these rules and the transfer acquisitions blew my wage budget through the roof triggering the board to promptly indicate that they’d block any further transfers into the club until I got my budget back under control (one of the hazards of managing a small club).

To round my team out further I looked at my youth (grey) players for any who might hold up a backup role in the team and offered contracts to a defender and a striker who were at least physically capable. The youngsters quickly accepted and while I doubted they’d excel they gave my squad some much lacking depth.

Purchasing players from big clubs a word of warning
When purchasing players from a large professional club bear in mind that they are currently training with highly competent coaches on a full-time basis. Hence when they join your small club and start training only part-time you should expect a slight decline in their skills due to them losing their edge slightly.

This is an important thing to bear in mind when offering contracts otherwise you might find yourself wildly over-paying for a player who in reality isn’t that much better than current members of your squad.

[ 本帖最后由 wwww191942 于 2006-4-12 08:32 PM 编辑 ]
发表于 2006-2-15 14:38:10 | 显示全部楼层
我来翻译......
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-2-15 17:25:46 | 显示全部楼层
好。。。
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-15 17:37:18 | 显示全部楼层
4W,我来帮忙翻译一下吧...

呵呵呵,GIVE ME SOME TIMES...

绝对不是靠机器翻译出来的.........
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-16 10:04:18 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 Lamborghini 于 2006-2-15 05:37 PM 发表
4W,我来帮忙翻译一下吧...

呵呵呵,GIVE ME SOME TIMES...

绝对不是靠机器翻译出来的.........

那就等你把
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-16 10:31:26 | 显示全部楼层
楼上的,你的头像是谁???
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-16 15:11:49 | 显示全部楼层
寻找合适的球员
    一旦你已经努力想卖掉你认为多余的球员,是寻找新球员的时候了。
    碰巧你的预算有些紧张(在剑桥不存在这样的情况)所以停止球员搜索并且
筛选出那些你当前能够支付得起的球员。
    如果开始时用的小俱乐部,我最初通常在本国筛选那些没有俱乐部的球员。
这个候选名单对于签那些没有球队并且非常希望回到球场的球员是最可靠的。
    再者,正好你还是担心那些你能引进的人员,但如果你到处看看,也许你能
发现几个出众的年轻人,在你现在俱乐部的级别他们能成为球星。
    很明显你自己寻找新的天才球员最难的是知道什么才能造就一个好球员。下
面的表格做为一个快速参考向导帮助你了解在游戏了每个位置的球员最重要的属性。

下面表格里面显示的设置对于筛选球员是判断依据。

每个位置的球员重要属性:
守门员:反应,手控球,交流,弹跳
自由人:抢断,速度,预判,耐力
左/右边后卫:抢断,速度,预判,速度,预判
中后卫:抢断,弹跳,位置感,头球,力量,盯人,勇敢,团队合作
两翼攻击型球员:速度,带球,传球,无球跑动,创造力,传中
攻击行中场:传球,无球跑动,创造力,技术,带球
防守型中场:影响力,弹跳,抢断,耐力,位置感
速度型前锋:速度,加速力,带球,技术,终结(最后一击),无球跑动
(站桩式前锋)射手:弹跳,头球,力量,无球跑动

那每项属性可以接受时的级别会变的比你正在操作的俱乐部的级别高,一个经验之谈,我超级联赛(15+),英甲联赛(10+),地区联赛(7+)。在那些较低的区域你必须接受大多数在那个级别重要属性不高的球员,并且由你决定那些对于你采用的战术打法更为重要。

寻找球员:
   当通过设置过滤,缩小范围到一个合理的级别来搜索球员,我通常以球员属
性来查找,并且点击每一列的顶上来按顺序排列,那样能迅速缩小那些我想感兴趣的球员的范围。
   现在,你已经使用过滤来找一些球员,接下来的是劝说他们加入你的俱乐部
。如果他们是可以自由转会人员,那么下一步就是给他们提出合同,但如果他们已经在别的俱乐部了,那你首先要确定一个合理的价钱给他们。

确定合理的买入价格
   如果他们已经有俱乐部了,那么你必须为球员协商一个转会费,你可以“转
会出价”,通过选择球员外形上的菜单栏左下角或者右击球员名字从弹出菜单中
选择那项操作。
   当你给一个球员开价时,一定要记住,你经常得出高球员显示的身价,因为
他们的俱乐部对正被讨论的球员出售不是真的感兴趣或者没有被劝说这样做。

如果资金紧张就考虑球员在他俱乐部的处境,这可能导致一个球员被允许以
低价离开这个俱乐部。(有时比他显示的要价要低得多。)下面我已经列出了一些这样的情况:
.球员被挂牌
.球员不满
.球员的合同快到期
.球员不想待在这个俱乐部
.球员和经理不和

相反,当一个俱乐部要比球员显示的价值更多的钱,也有许多相似的可利用的信息。同样下面我也列出一些:
.球员是关键球员
.球员有长期的合同
.球员很高兴待在俱乐部
.球员是有潜力的年轻人(通常他们都在21岁以下国家队)。

一旦你已经给一些球员开出了价钱,点击“继续游戏”(荧幕左上角)。游戏会
过去几天并且在有比赛结果显示或者有你对某个球员出价的回应。

提供合同
   提供合同重要的是,要紧记球员在俱乐部的角色。不要额外的支付那些投机
的球员,除非你在一个钱已经不是问题的俱乐部。
   对于小俱乐部,尤其是半职业俱乐部,尽可能控制在你的工资预算内,签一
些主要的年轻球员,他们会接受在你的正常工资水平下的工资。
   我的例子,我没有遵守这些规则,转会交易导致我的工资预算到了顶,惊动了董事会,很快表明他们会停止任何进一步的转会买人交易 ,直到我的工资预算回到可以控制的状态。(一个经营小俱乐部的冒险行为)
   为了进一步发展我的队伍,我在年轻(灰色)队员里寻找能够作为后备的,并且提供了合同给一个后卫和一个攻击手,他们最起码有身体上的优势。年轻队员很快就接受了,正当我怀疑他们能否优秀时,他们给了我的队伍很好的补充。

从大俱乐部买球员的一句忠告:
    当从大的职业俱乐部买球员时,要记住,他们是在高水平的教练下进行的全职训练。因此当他们加入你的俱乐部,开始了半职业训练,你会看到他们失去优势后技能的下降。
    这是提供合同时,要紧记的重要的事,否则你会发现你为了一个不比你当时队伍里的其他人好多少的球员在严重超支。

[ 本帖最后由 wwww191942 于 2006-2-18 10:50 AM 编辑 ]
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-16 15:17:28 | 显示全部楼层
有不知道什么意思的,就猜

带着学习的态度试着翻译
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-16 15:57:14 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 荷兰剑客 于 2006-2-16 03:11 PM 发表
我建议总部(15+),分部(10+),协商会(7+)。

好像指的是英超,英冠以及水平更低的地区联赛……最后一个conference不是很理解
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-2-16 16:11:31 | 显示全部楼层
原帖由 luckyjet 于 2006-2-16 03:57 PM 发表

好像指的是英超,英冠以及水平更低的地区联赛……最后一个conference不是很理解

不知道,没玩过FM
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-27 10:10 , Processed in 0.040228 second(s), 19 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.