4-3-3体系

目录:
1.        介绍
2.        阵型
3.        防守
4.        进攻
5.        队伍指示

介绍:
在足球经理中4-3-3是崇尚进攻战术中的一种,但是它在防守中也具有令人惊讶的能力。如果你设置四后卫平行站位还有一个后腰的话,那么它对于高举高打和防守反击有着独到之处,坚如磐石。在中场中路你的队员要比打4-4-2的对手来的多,因为4-4-2只有两个中路球员。最后,关于进攻。传统的4-3-3阵型它最明确的特点就是攻击的多样化,打个比方:它的中场像满弦的弓,边锋和中锋都有他们各自的威胁。

阵型:
我玩4-3-3的时候我最中意用的变化是4-1-2-3(门将,右后卫,左后卫,中卫,中卫,后腰,中场,中场,右边锋,左边锋,前锋)

4-3-3体系有很多的变化但是4-1-2-3看起来最适合我,所以我建议你先用一种阵型作为起点然后自己根据需要来进行微调。
防守

在我用的每一个战术中,我的防守体系是四后卫平行站位,后腰在后卫前面,心态设为正常,设越位陷阱,对你的对手进行紧逼。我允许我的后卫在适当的时候进行攻击,当他们中的一个下底传中时,对对手侧面可以提供多样化的攻击。我也对中卫使用交错站位,对他的心态和逼抢点一到两下,其他也稍微高一点,我用的清道夫通常拥有比较好的制空能力除非对付那些快速的前锋,最后,每个人在防守时都设置区域联防。

如果你拥有一个非常优秀的后腰,像xabi alonso 和viera那样拥有好的预判,站位,铲球加上非常出色的传球能力,那么我强烈地建议你设他为自由人,心态和逼抢最低为三或四,让他成为中场发动机,进行长传。

进攻

在4-3-3体系中有许多进攻的潜力,你需要做的只是把它在你的球队中体现出来让它成为你的优点。

三名中场球员可以确保进攻队员得到足够的支持,前锋,中场队员的移动,其他参与攻击的队员在进攻中有更多的选择。

我建议你打单前锋和两边锋,支援来自中场那两名不直接参与防守的球员。

如果这两名中场加入到攻击中需要他的攻击心态在11和16之间还有一些取决于他的能力,举例:如果他有强大的远射能力就让他射吧!

我发现好成绩来自于当两名边路球员有很大的空间带球并且在底线附近传中,如果这样不起作用的话,我会把他的箭头向前拉,使他更接近得分。

剩下的一名前锋也许在我的位置中是最灵活的了,不管我怎么做他都能进球。举例:我用hibs的Riordan设心态11和自由人。他在那个赛季打进了38球,在bilbao的时候,用urzaiz设前跑,心态18加上控球,他也打进很多球。

队伍指示

4-3-3给你的优点在于打的很宽,这个阵型看起来最好是利用球场的宽度,前提是你在中卫前设置一名后腰。

正常来说,打球场的宽度就会使两名中卫间的间隙变大从而有利于对手的进攻。

用后腰的话就像一个塞子把空隙堵住了。

当然,如果后腰回撤和中卫一起行动的话就像防守三重奏,给后卫空间去进攻。

节奏当然取决于你的队员。高节奏基于一脚传球,优点是,打的好,会让你的对手找不着北,但是如果队员对这个阵型不适应的话,你的对手将会占优势。

防守反击是必须的,它会激励你的防守队员尽快的把球传给进攻队员,进攻队员就会快速插上而不是缓慢的阵地战。

其他的一切都取决于你的队员和个人的喜好。所以还是要自己做决定。给你的队伍一点自由去发挥,打出漂亮的攻势足球。看集锦找问题然后在设置里改进。如果你还没有成功的话试着把阵型贴上来会有人帮你走出困境的!!

原著作者:cleon
 楼主| 发表于 2006-1-9 17:01:21 | 显示全部楼层
第一次翻译,不足之处多多关照:)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

楼主| 发表于 2006-1-9 17:02:40 | 显示全部楼层
Written by CleonOn Wednesday 26th October - 01:03
Have you ever wanted your teams to play beautiful, free flowing attacking football? Wanted to see a dominating midfield and bucket load of chances for your strikers? Well, for the attack minded managers out there, I give you…

The 4-3-3 System

Contents

1. Introduction
2. The Formation
3. Defence
4. Attack
5. Team Instructions

Introduction

In Football Manager 4-3-3 is one of the most free-scoring tactics but it is also surprisingly strong in defence. If you set up with a flat back four and a defensive midfielder then they defend as a solid unit which is strong when under aerial attack and counter-attack. The midfield unit outnumbers the opposition as the majority of teams play a 4-4-2 which only has two players in the centre of midfield. Finally, the attack. Traditionally 4-3-3 has been a formation which scores goals and it most definitely does due to the variety of attacking options such as two bow to box midfielders, the wingers and the central striker all posing threats of their own.

The Formation

When I play a 4-3-3 I my preferred formation is a 4-1-2-3 (GK, DR, DL, DC, DC, DMC, MC, MC, FR(AMR), FL(AML), FC)

Formation

Second Formation

There are many different variations of the 4-3-3 formation but those seem to work best for me so I recommend you use one of those as a starting point and alter it from there as you see fit.

Defence

In every tactic I use, my defensive set-up is a flat back four with a DMC sitting in front. The defensive line is set to normal, playing offside trap and marking tight to the opposition. I allow my full backs to attack on occasion as they can offer variety down the flanks when one of them comes forward and crosses from deep. I also use staggered centre backs, where one has a mentality and closing down of one or two notches and the other is a few notches higher. The deeper DC is usually the one with the better aerial ability unless I play against a particularly fast striker. Finally, everyone in defence is set to zonal marking.

If you have a really good DMC such as Xabi Alonso of Vieira who has very good anticipation, positioning, and tackling, plus very, very good passing then I strongly recommend you give the player a free role, minimum mentality with closing down of 3 or 4, set him as playmaker and give him long passing.

DMC Role in Defence

DMC Role in Attack

These two screenshots from bbc.co.uk illustrate perfectly the role the holding midfielder will play in defence and attack.

Attack

There is so much attacking potential to be discovered within a 4-3-3 and you have just got to bring it out of your team and make it work you your advantage.

The three players in the centre of midfield will ensure the attacking players with a reasonable amount of possession and the forward movement of the midfielders and other attackers mean there will be a lot of options available to your players in attack.

I would recommend that you play one central striker with two wide players and support coming from the remaining two of your midfielders who aren’t directly involved in the defence.

The two midfielders joining the attack should have a relatively attacking mentality of somewhere between 11 and 16 whit instructions depending on their ability I.e. if they have got good long shots then let them do that.

I find the best results come when the wide players keep have a lot of possession and are running with the ball taking on the fullbacks hoping to get a cross in from the byline, and if this is not working I direct their arrow towards the striker spots making them more likely to get on the scoresheet.

The remaining centre forward is probably the most flexible of your positions, whatever I seem to do he gets goals. For example, at Hibs I played Riordan with a mentality of 11 and a free role. He scored 38 goals in that season. On the other hand at Bilbao, I played Urzaiz with a mentality of 18 and forward runs, plus holding up the ball and he scored bundles too.

Team Instructions

Playing 4-3-3 gives you the advantage of playing wide, the formation seems to work best with a reasonable width which does not compromise the defence if you play with a DMC.

Normally, playing with width means the gap between the two central defenders is larger leaving a big whole for the opposition to attack. This is shown in this screenshot:

Gap Between Defenders

Playing with a defensive midfielder plugs this gap as he sits just in front of it.

Defensive Midfielder

Also, at times the DMC will move further back and act with the centre backs as a defensive trio giving the full backs freedom to attack.

Tempo will really depend on your players. Playing high tempo basically makes your team play one touch football the advantage of this is that if your players perform it well they will rip apart the opposition whereas if they don’t suit the system well then the opposition will dominate.

Counter attacking is a must, this encourages the defence to get the ball to an attacking player as quickly as possible and the attacking players will go straight for goal rather than a slower build up.

Everything else in the system really depends on your players and personal preferences. So now it is up to you, go out and give your team the freedom to thrill and play beautiful attacking football. The chances are you will not get the system working first time so watch the highlights and try to identify the problems and alter the instructions accordingly, if you still have no success try posting on the forum and someone should be able to help you out!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-10 12:09:11 | 显示全部楼层

不错。。。。请楼主加上原文链接地址。。。。。

回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-24 02:55:26 | 显示全部楼层
Good!
I seems that the attracting 4-3-3 is what I am always waiting for.
Thank you !
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-25 16:06:15 | 显示全部楼层
对,能贴上相应的图片就更好了!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-1-26 00:46:30 | 显示全部楼层
有一场冠军杯比赛我0-2落后,后来我改用此阵。最后3-2逆转,除了阵容强大:pazzini-toni-bojinov
边后卫有grosso,casetti。这个阵型把对手打压得喘不过气来,这和电脑惯用的4-3-3不一样(切尔希,曼联,AML,AMR 更保守,攻击性稍弱,尤其是对后卫的威慑力不够。)
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-16 13:46:49 | 显示全部楼层
的确是好阵形,攻击犀利,防守稳健。希望大家也把使用心得奉献出来,共同进步!
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-16 22:45:52 | 显示全部楼层
请问楼主,队内组织核心是后腰球员还是中场的其中一名球员呢?
2个mc都是向上拉线么,拉到底线还是amc位置?
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

发表于 2006-3-19 05:37:43 | 显示全部楼层
翻的很好
ps,我也想份翻译的工作~
回复 支持 反对

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|FMFans ( 京ICP备07501235号 )

GMT+8, 2024-4-25 14:52 , Processed in 0.041820 second(s), 20 queries , Gzip On, APCu On.