fatfat325 发表于 2010-8-3 23:09:13

据说温格要买的人

fatfat325 发表于 2010-8-4 01:19:01

某饭的评价:
Unnamed says:
August 3, 2010 at 5:38 pm
I’m a PSG fan and I follow the Ligue 1 a lot.
Montpellier were an average team last year and were relegation contenders until they bought Spahic. Their defense became one of the better in the league.
They missed out on the Champions League by just a few points.
So to those who wonder if he can make a difference, well he did with Montpellier. I don’t know how much of a difference he can make with a huge club like yours, but he definitely made a crap team one of the best in France.
I remember that he scored a goal against us in the last minute…
His pros:
-One of the best leaders I’ve seen. I was in the Parc des Princes in the first rows and with all the noise, you could hear him yell at his wingers who weren’t tracking back. He has a lot of authority and knows how to help others.
-Is one of the most physical players I’ve seen. The guy will break your legs if it can get him the ball or stop you score. He sacrifices his body for the good of the team. I heard that he played a game for Bosnia in the WC qualifiers injured and scored the first goal. Apparently it inspired his teammates who won 7-0.
-Has some pace left, even if he’s 30. He’s physical enough for the English league since he’s decent in the air and is fearless. Sometimes too much.
-Apparently he’s a great guy and plays with heart.
His Cons:
-Has a short temper… He explodes a lot. He recieved a few red cards in the season. He can be dangerous. Then again, this is not good in France, but apparently it’s important in England… I don’t think that he’s the kind of player to get a red when it’s not important, but he doesn’t care about the health of opponents.
-Never played at a big stage. Lokomotiv Moscow, Montpellier…Then again, Lokomotiv Moscow payed huge wages to their players, so I guess that’s why he didn’t leave. I don’t think that he’s the kind of guy to who it’s really important to play in a huge club, I just think that he wants to play…
-He’s 29. Even if it’s a good age for a defender, I don’t think that he’ll stay in Arsenal for a long time. He can provide experience and push those 19 year old ladies who don’t know how to play with heart for their club.
All in all, I think that he was one of the most underrated players I’ve seen in a while. It will be a good signing.

Read more: http://goonertalk.com/2010/08/03/arsenal-open-talks-with-montpellier-over-spahic/comment-page-2/#comment-23573#ixzz0vZ3EOcvq

jman5 发表于 2010-8-4 08:33:21

替补吧…

Macheda 发表于 2010-8-4 08:52:00

维尔马伦:和谁搭档我都没问题

kyoivy 发表于 2010-8-4 09:02:09

前几天的消息了。我觉得传得像

fatfat325 发表于 2010-8-8 04:05:41

回复 5# kyoivy

已经没戏了。。。
页: [1]
查看完整版本: 据说温格要买的人